I Need Some Traffic!

A right load of bollocks...

I Need Some Traffic!

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 pm

by NAA » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:22 pm
One part of the arcade is now open to guests, the Puzzle games section. If you find you enjoy playing in the arcade, and would like to have your score submitted, feel free to register to ONLY be an Arcade member. When you register just put 'Gamer' in front of your chosen user ID.
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

This means usual checks will not take place, and you will be added to the Gamer Group immediately. We dont care who you are if you are just playing games You will have access restricted to the Arcade, Twibbles and one forum for discussion of games.

You can sign up with a proxy for the Gamer Group if you wish. Access to Twibbles will be cut if abused by Gamers.

Have some dignity woman :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: I Need Some Traffic!

Postby curious » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
One part of the arcade is now open to guests, the Puzzle games section. If you find you enjoy playing in the arcade, and would like to have your score submitted, feel free to register to ONLY be an Arcade member. When you register just put 'Gamer' in front of your chosen user ID.
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

This means usual checks will not take place, and you will be added to the Gamer Group immediately. We dont care who you are if you are just playing games You will have access restricted to the Arcade, Twibbles and one forum for discussion of games.

You can sign up with a proxy for the Gamer Group if you wish. Access to Twibbles will be cut if abused by Gamers.

She forgot to mention that whilst you are posting on her site that she will collect as much information about you as possible to use at a future time when she feels the need for a little blackmail.

Still I am surprised how badly her forum is doing, after all it has deano, jacko and alio.....Oops my bad, the kiss of death those three, every forum they join dies.....just look at FFL, FH, and now the burple. :trollface:
curious

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:24 pm

curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

She forgot to mention that whilst you are posting on her site that she will collect as much information about you as possible to use at a future time when she feels the need for a little blackmail.

Still I am surprised how badly her forum is doing, after all it has deano, jacko and alio.....Oops my bad, the kiss of death those three, every forum they join dies.....just look at FFL, FH, and now the burple. :trollface:

Ah well, we've given her a little bump and better luck to her than when she set up the TLA Cafe, less said and all that. :wink:

A gaming site on the internet, good grief what an innovation, if they won't talk to each other then just give them games to play.

I'm seeing all sorts of issues about this, how about you? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

Ah well, we've given her a little bump and better luck to her than when she set up the TLA Cafe, less said and all that. :wink:

A gaming site on the internet, good grief what an innovation, if they won't talk to each other then just give them games to play.

Issues? You mean the fact that its a forum where people go to chat and well gosh no one wants to chat with her or her forum pals! That's not an issue, that's called give them a tissue moment..... :gigglesnshit: So how exactly will playing games generate discussion except to have posters perhaps complain about how poorly they might play a game, or what their high score might be....ooops wait, they are already doing that. :pmsl: Yeah that ought to keep the site going :pmsl:
curious

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 pm

curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

Issues? You mean the fact that its a forum where people go to chat and well gosh no one wants to chat with her or her forum pals! That's not an issue, that's called give them a tissue moment..... :gigglesnshit: So how exactly will playing games generate discussion except to have posters perhaps complain about how poorly they might play a game, or what their high score might be....ooops wait, they are already doing that. :pmsl: Yeah that ought to keep the site going :pmsl:

I wish her all the best of British in order to get more than three online at a time.

Cheers NAA, :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ali » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 am

curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

Do you ever actually engage your brain before you write something Curious?
Ali

Postby Text » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:40 am

Stooo wrote:
eg:

GamerFred
GamerPetal

:bell:

@ title. I recommend spaghetti junction. ASAP. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 am

Ali wrote:Do you ever actually engage your brain before you write something Curious?

Do you ever actually think how your endless trolling of Curious is boring?
Claire

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 am

Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:Do you ever actually engage your brain before you write something Curious?

are you for real claire? curious is the biggest and most fucking boring troll on forums. have you not noticed the way he trolls ali jack and a few others? get the blinkers off ffs

Postby Ali » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 am

Claire wrote:

Whilst his endless trolling full stop isn't boring I suppose?
Ali

Postby Claire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 am

Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:

Not as boring as you popping up in every thread to make an inane comment about Curious.
Claire

Postby Ali » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 am

Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:

Not as boring as you popping up in every thread to make an inane comment about Curious.

If you actually read what he wrote you might realise why I asked that question of Curious Claire.
Ali

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:26 am

From what I read, anyone is welcome to join? to just play the games? it doesn't matter who you are?…well, erm, apparently it does? because I can't join at all! I am 'permantly banned from this board', via username! She says you can join using this or whatever name as long as you add 'Gamer' to it? but, if you're banned, you can't just join because the system recongnises your email/username or ip! So she is falsely advertising!

I would like to just play the games there, but I can't because actually, it does matter who you are! :roll:

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:17 am

Guest wrote:I would like to just play the games there, but I can't because actually, it does matter who you are! :roll:

I thought you are currently banned on here? Perhaps it is a good idea not to use your Dogs username when registering for the arcade bit.

Personally, I don't see the point when you can play games on numerous other sites without all the hoopla of registering but I guess some people might like the idea of getting one over on the people they chat with by having a top score.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:50 am

Claire wrote:
Ali wrote:
Claire wrote:

Clare looking for an argument (i)again(/i), she doesn't GAF about Curious. :roll:

Clare needs anger management.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms