A right load of bollocks...

Re: Accident prone.

Postby Text » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:Losing some weight may help with your backache. :smilin:

Who me? I am not overweight....I actually twisted my back trying to get back onto my Kayak after a big wave knocked me off it.

No, not you Syl, fat canny.

Canny isn't fat Fletch......and in any case thats a childish insult if I may say so.

Well it wasn't actually any insult until you asked. It was just a friendly tip to help out with backache. :smilin:

Glad you're watching for inappropriate posts, I look forward to you picking up some posters for disgusting comments and downright lies not to mention hysteria that would make a three year old look grown up. :bell:

Oh go away you boring little man. It's not me who was banned for 16 months for stalking & mischief making, it was you. I'll leave you to it. have fun in stooo's lil paradise . You can yell "fattie" at me again if you like, even tho i'm a complete stranger who you have never seen. Very grown up, i'm sure. Bye.
Text

Postby Syl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Losing some weight may help with your backache. :smilin:

Who me? I am not overweight....I actually twisted my back trying to get back onto my Kayak after a big wave knocked me off it.

Canny isn't fat Fletch......and in any case thats a childish insult if I may say so.

Well it wasn't actually any insult until you asked. It was just a friendly tip to help out with backache. :smilin:

Glad you're watching for inappropriate posts, I look forward to you picking up some posters for disgusting comments and downright lies not to mention hysteria that would make a three year old look grown up. :bell:

Its not that I am watching out for inappropriate posts, it's just that yours stood out as being particularly childish. :smilin:
I am not here to police the forum either...I am just a poster having a laugh and a joke, and if I'm lucky a little serious debate thrown in with my fellow posters. :thumbsup:
Syl

Postby Ali » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its not that I am watching out for inappropriate posts, it's just that yours stood out as being particularly childish. :smilin:
I am not here to police the forum either...I am just a poster having a laugh and a joke, and if I'm lucky a little serious debate thrown in with my fellow posters. :thumbsup:

If you want serious(ish) debate Syl, you'll be best off on the News forum.
Ali

Postby Text » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh btw, I forgot. There are NO secret bitching forums hidden from certain members, at my forum, Fletch. You made up that lie from scratch. Vicky & Syl both corrected you, when you said that. You were just trying to stir, as per usual. Your stirring failed.
Last edited by Text on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well quoting canny's post when making my original comment indicates it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who I was referring to then.
Fletch

Postby Syl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Ali wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I do like to slum it now and again Ali. :gigglesnshit:
And it's usually more lively in this section.
Syl

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Canary wrote:Oh btw, I forgot. There are NO secret bitching forums hidden from certain members, at my forum, Fletch. You made up that lie from scratch. Vicky & Syl both corrected you, when you said that. You were just trying to stir, as per usual. Your stirring failed.

You are a known and proven liar canny, don't start on me just because your lies are questioned. :shell:

:dafinger:
Fletch

Postby Text » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Syl, I'd leave fletch to it, if I were you. He's a shit-stirring little Norris Cole. He will be going on & on about this all night, if he had half a chance. Sad little man. Bye stalker. :Hiya:
Text

Postby pest » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Why the concern over who is or isn't a fattie Fletch? Are you a chubby chaser? Is that why you are attempting to get the forum women to confirm what shape they are in? You like them with butt don't you Fletch, you fattie pumper!
pest

Postby Ali » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:
Syl wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Syl wrote:

:mrgreen:

The news section used to be very lively here at one time. There are still some good threads on there but it's become very US news led lately which does nowt for me tbh.
Ali

Postby Syl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Well quoting canny's post when making my original comment indicates it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who I was referring to then.

I was the one who said I had twisted my back not Canny. Go and reread the posts.
Syl

Postby Syl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Canary wrote:Syl, I'd leave fletch to it, if I were you. He's a shit-stirring little Norris Cole. He will be going on & on about this all night, if he had half a chance. Sad little man. Bye stalker. :Hiya:

Norris Cole, :gigglesnshit:

Night Canny, I'm off myself in a minute. x
Syl

Postby pest » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Ali:The news section used to be very lively here at one time. There are still some good threads on there but it's become very US news led lately which does nowt for me tbh

Here's a news bit; Ali joined in 2011 banned for 16 months, just got back on recently so how can she comment the news section "USED" to be very lively? Have you seen the other forums where she trolls? DEAD DEAD AND DEAD. US news, NEWSFLASH...US based server what did you expect?
pest

Postby Syl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Ali wrote:
Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:

The news section used to be very lively here at one time. There are still some good threads on there but it's become very US news led lately which does nowt for me tbh.
[/quote]

I have read some of the threads in there Ali, and posted in a couple, but it's often busier here...which I like. :thumbsup:
Syl

Postby Ali » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:
Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:

I have read some of the threads in there Ali, and posted in a couple, but it's often busier here...which I like. :thumbsup:

I guess it is busier over here sometimes and I guess slumming it is ok sometimes :laughing:
Ali

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms