Accident prone.

A right load of bollocks...

Accident prone.

Postby Syl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 pm

At the minute I have a black and blue toe (stubbed it on a block of concrete) and a huge hand (courtesy of a wasp sting) I twisted my back last week too, but that went unnoticed because of the pain of the other two ailments. :bawlin:
Are you accident prone??
Syl

Re: Accident prone.

Postby Kat » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 pm

i am when rushing to do loads of jobs at once - still think you ought to go to a@e with your hand - i was lucky with the latest sting
Kat

Postby Ali » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Syl wrote:At the minute I have a black and blue toe (stubbed it on a block of concrete) and a huge hand (courtesy of a wasp sting) I twisted my back last week too, but that went unnoticed because of the pain of the other two ailments. :bawlin:
Are you accident prone??

Not really. I've never been stung that I know of and never broken a major bone so I guess i'm either careful or very lucky :smilin:
Ali

Postby Kat » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:25 pm

think im lucky too ali - i never even go to the drs - if i hurt myself or a cut i tend to hope it mends on its own -
Kat

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Syl wrote:At the minute I have a black and blue toe (stubbed it on a block of concrete) and a huge hand (courtesy of a wasp sting) I twisted my back last week too, but that went unnoticed because of the pain of the other two ailments. :bawlin:
Are you accident prone??

I always seem to be burning my fingers with my straighteners. The worst was when i burned my finger one day then got a papercut on top of the blister the next.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Now we could have been treated with the most amazing stories of freak accidents and unfortunate happenings.........alas, I think she's banned at the moment. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Kat » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

I always seem to be burning my fingers with my straighteners. The worst was when i burned my finger one day then got a papercut on top of the blister the next.
double ouch victoria -
Kat

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Now we could have been treated with the most amazing stories of freak accidents and unfortunate happenings.........alas, I think she's banned at the moment. :smilin:

Correct TJ, she is banned.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Kat wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

double ouch victoria -

Aye it was awfy sore Kat, it stung for days.
Vicky

Postby Syl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

Ouch...paper cuts are really painful, as is dropping a coin and it lands right on your little toe....thats excrutiating too. :paranoid:

God knows how many of us manage to have babies and survive intact.
Syl

Postby Syl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Now we could have been treated with the most amazing stories of freak accidents and unfortunate happenings.........alas, I think she's banned at the moment. :smilin:

Who? Do we have a resident hypochondriac on here?? (when she isn't banned that is)
Syl

Postby curious » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

Ouch...paper cuts are really painful, as is dropping a coin and it lands right on your little toe....thats excrutiating too. :paranoid:

Nope cant say that. Babies is a female thing....you win this round.
curious

Postby Syl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:16 pm

curious wrote:
Syl wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

Nope cant say that. Babies is a female thing....you win this round.

Yep...no contest. :NAA:
Syl

Postby Ali » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

Cos we is hard Syl :gigglesnshit:
Ali

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Are you accident prone??

I dropped a book on my foot once Syl that was a sore one. I was getting the book out a cupboard at the time and it fell from quite a height. :cry:
Vicky

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms