41%
Fletch
15%
Canary
14%

Total votes : 30776

Re: Who is more boring?

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Ali wrote:Bloody hell, whoever is determined to see Greeny win isn't half going for it. Will they keep it up all night I wonder :gigglesnshit:

Doubt it :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm

true you do need that beauty sleep, others still get to play :smilin:
curious

Postby Ali » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Ali wrote:Bloody hell, whoever is determined to see Greeny win isn't half going for it. Will they keep it up all night I wonder :gigglesnshit:

Oh right, until you go to bed then lol
Ali

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Ali wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Please don't put words in my mouth. The voting is not due to a process that I can control from the admin or mod panels or anywhere else on the site or database.

These are genuine votes.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Please don't put words in my mouth. The voting is not due to a process that I can control from the admin or mod panels or anywhere else on the site or database.

These are genuine votes.

genuine votes of the mob or a very small select few?
curious

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:35 pm

curious wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Stooo wrote:

These are genuine votes.

genuine votes of the mob or a very small select few?

Skiddies everywhere :trollface:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby curious » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Didn't you find it a bit odd that Fletch was how do you say..........Premature with his acceptance speech. Voting does last until Monday evening, things happen and well gosh Im still out going door to door getting voters to cast that all important vote....Democracy in action Stooo, its a beautiful thing right?
curious

Postby ali1 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Stooo wrote:

These are genuine votes.

The speed the votes are jumping up is odd though. Must be loads of people voting, or one person with multiple pages open on this thread. :ooer:
ali1

Postby Vicky » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:44 am

It looks like Fletchy was a wee bit previous with his winners speech, i don't see anyone beating Greeny now. I wonder what Greeny's winners speech will be like? It will probably have to be censored. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Fletch » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 am

curious wrote:Didn't you find it a bit odd that Fletch was how do you say..........Premature with his acceptance speech. Voting does last until Monday evening, things happen and well gosh Im still out going door to door getting voters to cast that all important vote....Democracy in action Stooo, its a beautiful thing right?

I don't do small print dhalink. :snooty:

:oops:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 am

Victoria wrote:It looks like Fletchy was a wee bit previous with his winners speech, i don't see anyone beating Greeny now. I wonder what Greeny's winners speech will be like? It will probably have to be censored. :laughing:

Robbed, i tell you, robbed. :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

What sort of vote goes on for days anyway? On the night is what counts. :leer:

If one day is good enough for running the country, then it's good enough for me. :canny:
Fletch

Postby Vicky » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Fletch wrote:
Victoria wrote:It looks like Fletchy was a wee bit previous with his winners speech, i don't see anyone beating Greeny now. I wonder what Greeny's winners speech will be like? It will probably have to be censored. :laughing:

If one day is good enough for running the country, then it's good enough for me. :canny:

Don't give up completely Fletchy you still have until 9.03 tomorrow night to overtake Greeny, but i don't see that happening somehow. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Victoria wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Don't give up completely Fletchy you still have until 9.03 tomorrow night to overtake Greeny, but i don't see that happening somehow. :laughing:

It is possible... with little effort too........... I worked it out, multiple tabs not necesary! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Vicky » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Fletch wrote:

It is possible... with little effort too........... I worked it out, multiple tabs not necesary! :mrgreen:

It would it be possible Poca? Not that i would do it of course....
Vicky

Postby Kat » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 pm

is the leader on a ban :yikes:
Kat

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms