There is only one way...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: There is only one way...

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kat wrote:i dont agree with what is happening re lexi and these forums ok and in no way am i condoning this - but ffs - something is wrong with the woman - she needs some kind of help - so lexi has been outed for her postings on other forums - she wont be the first and wont be the last - wasnt long since a newbee poster outed ns then as fast as they outed her they foooooked off never to be seen again - we can all see that lexi is ill - maybe not all that is stated is wrong with her - but for someone to post on and on about illness all over forum world they have a ilness - and best thing that lexi can do is stay away from forums for her own health - by posting here shes only going to continue to be mocked

We know all this it has been said over and over, she is still here. :roll: You just don't get it, IT''S WHAT SHE WANTS.

why are you replying to kat? it was grannyr who started the thread. what lexi does has fuck all to do with her. why doesnt she ignore.

What the fuck has it got to do with you, I am replying to what Kat wrote not JPI? :smilin:

keep your knickers on ffs

Stop arguing you bloody bagheads. :monkey:

Re: There is only one way...

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Lol. Baggies are funny!
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms