DTV delusional.

Big Threads

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Lurker wrote:
Les wrote:This isn't unusual Dox, this is the general MO of posters on DTV and has been for years. It's not just people like Gaz and Norfie, there are some (like Cassandra) who don't even venture outside the DS thread. I spent many a year pulling people up on this sort of shit, but it eventually got me ostracised in the end.

Must admit, this particular batch of bitching is pretty distasteful, even if the original poster on DS was lying, it's best not to say anything let alone spend pages and pages discussing whether it's untrue or not.


its the general mo of some of them certainly not all


Seeing as the DS thread is the most widely used on the forum, I'd say that it is now the majority of the posters that engage in the sort of speculation that we've been seeing. Admttedly, people like Trigger, Stripey et al who don't read DS much probably aren't at fault here.
User avatar
Les
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:03 pm

jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizon? :dunno:
User avatar
Les
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Lurker » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Les wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Les wrote:This isn't unusual Dox, this is the general MO of posters on DTV and has been for years. It's not just people like Gaz and Norfie, there are some (like Cassandra) who don't even venture outside the DS thread. I spent many a year pulling people up on this sort of shit, but it eventually got me ostracised in the end.

Must admit, this particular batch of bitching is pretty distasteful, even if the original poster on DS was lying, it's best not to say anything let alone spend pages and pages discussing whether it's untrue or not.


its the general mo of some of them certainly not all


Seeing as the DS thread is the most widely used on the forum, I'd say that it is now the majority of the posters that engage in the sort of speculation that we've been seeing. Admttedly, people like Trigger, Stripey et al who don't read DS much probably aren't at fault here.


name all the ones involved then rather than tarnishing all theres still quite a number who don't join in
User avatar
Lurker
 

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Victoria » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:


The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.
Some will win, Some will lose, Some were born to sing the blues.
User avatar
Victoria
Site Admin
 
Posts: 32703
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Scotland.

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:


The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.



The safest bet is to just think of them collectively as a bunch of cunts. You won't be far off the mark then...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 19633
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 pm

robbee wrote:So artless is a teacher ? Really ?
On DS, SHOWBIZ "ANDRE'S SUFFERING" .Check out page 160 , post number 3987 (or if she deletes that then post number 3994 quotes and corrects her stupidity) .
The thread pokes fun at Andre for daring talk about losing his brother to cancer less than a year ago and for his raising cancer awareness and raising money for cancer charities.Over 4000 posts of pure bile with artless happily dipping in with her wooden spoon to stir the cauldron like the witch she is by posting photoshopped images and being an uber bitch.

I'm by no means a fan of cheesey Andre,but that thread is gobsmackingly beyond nasty .
Anyone daring try to defend him even in a minor way gets piled onto and cornered into saying something that the baying mob can alert them for.With artless leading the pack via PMs.

Shame on DS for allowing that thread full of pure hate to fester on the forum.


All I will say is this...

I have known two fantasist dickheads on the internet who claimed to be teachers. BOTH of them turned out to be dinner ladies,
User avatar
Dox Plox
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 am

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Les wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Les wrote:This isn't unusual Dox, this is the general MO of posters on DTV and has been for years. It's not just people like Gaz and Norfie, there are some (like Cassandra) who don't even venture outside the DS thread. I spent many a year pulling people up on this sort of shit, but it eventually got me ostracised in the end.

Must admit, this particular batch of bitching is pretty distasteful, even if the original poster on DS was lying, it's best not to say anything let alone spend pages and pages discussing whether it's untrue or not.


its the general mo of some of them certainly not all


Seeing as the DS thread is the most widely used on the forum, I'd say that it is now the majority of the posters that engage in the sort of speculation that we've been seeing. Admttedly, people like Trigger, Stripey et al who don't read DS much probably aren't at fault here.


When Nooway first started the thread on DS, many of the DTV posters were saying that the trolls on DS better not start giving her a hard time. In a matter of hours, it was them doing it.

They seem to be suffering from some kind of cognitive dissonance.
User avatar
Dox Plox
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 am

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:


The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

Stoo, Claire, Snuffs, Dean, Lady M, truthy, me, Dox Plox, VX4, Lucien! that I know of have all been members there or at least of DS plus a whole ton of guests that want to talk about it. I get your point, but it's just adding another element to your forum and probably generating a bit more traffic. :wubwub:
User avatar
Les
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Victoria » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Dean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:


The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.



The safest bet is to just think of them collectively as a bunch of cunts. You won't be far off the mark then...


Well by the sounds of most of them, i think you're right.
Some will win, Some will lose, Some were born to sing the blues.
User avatar
Victoria
Site Admin
 
Posts: 32703
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Scotland.

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby rollup » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizon? :dunno:

Seems very different to me Les.
Different as in having to carry on after the pc has been switched off!
Outing people invading their real lives and justifying it too.

When you switch the puter off it's over till you switch it back on again!

Not for these obsessive no life freaks by the sound of it.
A long dead soldier looks out from the frame
No one remembers his war no one remembers his name
User avatar
rollup
 
Posts: 7940
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Victoria » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Les wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:


The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

Stoo, Claire, Snuffs, Dean, Lady M, truthy, me, Dox Plox, VX4, Lucien! that I know of have all been members there or at least of DS plus a whole ton of guests that want to talk about it. I get your point, but it's just adding another element to your forum and probably generating a bit more traffic. :wubwub:


Is this the forum that keeps banning you all the time? :dunno:
Some will win, Some will lose, Some were born to sing the blues.
User avatar
Victoria
Site Admin
 
Posts: 32703
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Scotland.

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Victoria wrote:
Is this the forum that keeps banning you all the time? :dunno:



Les likes to get pissed and chat shit, much like BD does, then wonders why they think he's a cunt over there...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 19633
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Les » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:


The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

Stoo, Claire, Snuffs, Dean, Lady M, truthy, me, Dox Plox, VX4, Lucien! that I know of have all been members there or at least of DS plus a whole ton of guests that want to talk about it. I get your point, but it's just adding another element to your forum and probably generating a bit more traffic. :wubwub:


Is this the forum that keeps banning you all the time? :dunno:


I'm not banned at the moment, just confined to one particular area to post in, like a permanent naughty chair. So I've given up on it.

And Dean, what I spent most of the time doing their was arguing with people on there for doing exactly what they have been doing over this DS poster that they think is lying. Which is pretty much what you do. Argue with people. :cheers:
User avatar
Les
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Well here is a screenshot that someone on DTV took that apparently proves Nooway is a troll and that Clarkechloe is her sock.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qty1vo ... mqCZHwzHf8

I don't think it proves it at all. In fact, I am inclined to believe that clarkechloe is actually a sock of a DTV member and they are now trying to manufacture Nooway being a troll.
User avatar
Dox Plox
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 am

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Les wrote:


I'm not banned at the moment, just confined to one particular area to post in, like a permanent naughty chair. So I've given up on it.

And Dean, what I spent most of the time doing their was arguing with people on there for doing exactly what they have been doing over this DS poster that they think is lying. Which is pretty much what you do. Argue with people. :cheers:



Better than you do it though... :snooty:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 19633
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest