New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby Niv » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Karis and Nirvana :Hiya:



Hello Stooo :Hiya:

Thanks for the welcome :hap:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: New Users

Postby jra » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:04 am

No welcome from me yet. :pmsl:

You have to be nicer to me me first. :thumbsup:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15785
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Welcome to Dogs Zangoose, Pure and 36.26.36 :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89005
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: New Users

Postby Dean » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Zangoose, Pure and 36.26.36 :Hiya:


Lucy, Jp and Keyser???
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 38503
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Zangoose, Pure and 36.26.36 :Hiya:


Lucy, Jp and Keyser???


No idea, I doubt Pure is but it could be a spammer :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89005
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: New Users

Postby Dean » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Zangoose, Pure and 36.26.36 :Hiya:


Lucy, Jp and Keyser???


No idea, I doubt Pure is but it could be a spammer :dunno:


I’ll keep an eye on them...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 38503
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Niv » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:07 pm

jra wrote:No welcome from me yet. :pmsl:

You have to be nicer to me me first. :thumbsup:


I'm a lover of fun, banter and humour.... We've nothing in common, so forget welcoming me :pmsl:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Zangoose, Pure and 36.26.36 :Hiya:


Lucy, Jp and Keyser???


No idea, I doubt Pure is but it could be a spammer :dunno:


I’ll keep an eye on them...


Uh, thanks. :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89005
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: New Users

Postby Shelley » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Welcome to me. :wubwub:
User avatar
Shelley
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Abs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:59 am

Shelley wrote:Welcome to me. :wubwub:




welcome Shell
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: New Users

Postby Shelley » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:33 pm

Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:Welcome to me. :wubwub:




welcome Shell


Thank you Abs.
User avatar
Shelley
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Abs » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:15 am

Shelley wrote:
Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:Welcome to me. :wubwub:




welcome Shell


Thank you Abs.


You're welcome, hope all is well with you.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: New Users

Postby Shelley » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:
Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:Welcome to me. :wubwub:




welcome Shell


Thank you Abs.


You're welcome, hope all is well with you.



Doing well thank you, hope you are too!
User avatar
Shelley
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Abs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:21 am

Shelley wrote:
Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:
Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:Welcome to me. :wubwub:




welcome Shell


Thank you Abs.


You're welcome, hope all is well with you.



Doing well thank you, hope you are too!


Good to know, thank you, I'm doing as well as I can I guess.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Welcome to Dogs Middens :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89005
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests