New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.

yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:

I think the first post was “fuck off”. Quite an entrance and exit! :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Yea, I checked the IP out, but because they asked for her - I left it for her. Didn't know the name at all. I got their post asking "Vicky, please sort this out, I registered", or very similar, so I left it.

yeah, I activated them, shouldn't have bothered, from maybe 20 words they posted all up, 15 were the F word :roll:

I think the first post was “fuck off”. Quite an entrance and exit! :gigglesnshit:

He/she's been waiting to get in for about a week, all that patience just to get that off their chest :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:

He/she's been waiting to get in for about a week, all that patience just to get that off their chest :laughing:

Maybe it’s been building up, and building up, so when they were finally accepted it just all came crashing out. :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Lucian Deville » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:

Maybe it’s been building up, and building up, so when they were finally accepted it just all came crashing out. :mrgreen:

Hi Holly

We've dealt with the culprit. This is the last time we allow our nephew Sebastian to use our spare laptop, ie the one we use to post on forums.

We gave Seb a right dressing down and told him that it was not good internet eticate to post from the start rude words. Honestly, no one in the familmily IRL uses bad/rude language. We feel he has picked it up from watching post watershed telly :( :(

We have given him a stern warning that if we ever catch him again posting rude words, we will tell his mummy and daddy. IRL, the young man is sweet as pie and everyone says how nice, educated, decent, etc he is. We think the forums bring the worse out of him.

:shake head: :shake head:
Lucian Deville

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Sebastian is a faggot bastard
Dean

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Dean wrote:Sebastian is a faggot bastard

:yikes: omg Dean seriously :ooer:
Star

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Star wrote:

:yikes: omg Dean seriously :ooer:

He is yes, seriously...
Dean

Postby Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Deena

There is only one "faggot" that we are aware of and that is you.

Btw, when you had the transgender op reversed on the NHS, did you feel less of man/woman (we use this term loosely)than before. You claim to live in Sparkbrook, Brum, so we will refer to you as citizen Deena.

Nealy forgot, check your wife for STD as you don't want it in your pussy

Regards

:smilin: :smilin:
Lucian Deville

Postby Puzzler » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:

Deena

Btw, when you had the transgender op reversed on the NHS, did you feel less of man/woman (we use this term loosely)than before. You claim to live in Sparkbrook, Brum, so we will refer to you as citizen Deena.

Regards

Citizen Deena :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby Lucian Deville » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Deena

Regards

Citizen Deena :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Lucian Deville

Postby Taber » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Has Lionel Jesse, formerly known as Viper/Dox, been banned because he's posting his mind numbingly boring drivel about the Labour Party being entirely made up of anti-Semitic zealots as a guest. Perhaps he forgot his log in the thick righty twat.

Anyway, to introduce myself, I have no connection with DS or probably any of the other forums you lot have been involved with but I did make 3000 odd posts on Money Saving Expert's forums as coopdivi so one or two of you may have have crossed swords with me at some time.
Taber

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Taber wrote:Has Lionel Jesse, formerly known as Viper/Dox, been banned because he's posting his mind numbingly boring drivel about the Labour Party being entirely made up of anti-Semitic zealots as a guest. Perhaps he forgot his log in the thick righty twat.

Anyway, to introduce myself, I have no connection with DS or probably any of the other forums you lot have been involved with but I did make 3000 odd posts on Money Saving Expert's forums as coopdivi so one or two of you may have have crossed swords with me at some time.

Hi Tabar, welcome to Dogs :Hiya:

What are your bugbears?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Taber » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

In regards to this message board or in real life Stoo?

There are things which get to me in my own life but I'm not going to explain them on here. They've got nothing to do with you so wind your neck in.
Taber

Postby Star » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Welcome to dogs Taber :Hiya:
Star

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Taber wrote:In regards to this message board or in real life Stoo?

There are things which get to me in my own life but I'm not going to explain them on here. They've got nothing to do with you so wind your neck in.

Message board, I don't give a toss about your real life.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms