New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Welcome to Dogs Jonathan1990, tell us a bit about yourself :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83475
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Star » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Welcome Jonathan :Hiya:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Was he a samthefootball sock or someone here to take the piss on him?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Was he a samthefootball sock or someone here to take the piss on him?


I think he's from DS, Radiofan? :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83475
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Welcome to Dogs bristollisa, you know the drill... :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83475
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:32 am

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs bristollisa, you know the drill... :Hiya:


Image

:gigglesnshit:

Is it a sock of a current poster? Is that sort of thing allowed?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: New Users

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs bristollisa, you know the drill... :Hiya:


Image

:gigglesnshit:

Is it a sock of a current poster? Is that sort of thing allowed?


I am finding it all confusing as well but i think that maybe it is Lucian? or maybe not :dunno:

Anyway, hello to anyone new! :smilin:
User avatar
mavis cruet
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: New Users

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:08 pm

To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:
User avatar
mavis cruet
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:58 pm

I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train... :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83475
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Stooo wrote:I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train... :shake head:


Hi Stooo, do you ever get fed up and bored with it all and feel like closing it down? I have been here nearly a year and not seen you take a break from it, i guess you must be on autopilot in that you have read it ALL and nothing can shock you anymore. ?. Glad you are here though, Happy New Year to you x
User avatar
mavis cruet
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:29 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train... :shake head:


Hi Stooo, do you ever get fed up and bored with it all and feel like closing it down? I have been here nearly a year and not seen you take a break from it, i guess you must be on autopilot in that you have read it ALL and nothing can shock you anymore. ?. Glad you are here though, Happy New Year to you x


Same to you Mavis, a hobby's a hobby I guess. The laugh out load stuff and some of the banter help you to keep on with it :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83475
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:46 pm

mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:


I didn’t think it was that as I believe Dean or somebody told mickey to look at the spelling mistakes for a clue as to who it was. Or something. :ooer: The lucien theory sounds most plausible.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: New Users

Postby Vicks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:56 pm

mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:


We had a member who posted in the news section that opened a second account so he could troll himself.

He boasted about it.

:ooer:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: New Users

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Nucks wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:


I didn’t think it was that as I believe Dean or somebody told mickey to look at the spelling mistakes for a clue as to who it was. Or something. :ooer: The lucien theory sounds most plausible.


Of course it’s Lucian, he’s been doing for it years. He’s just not very good at it...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31653
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:


I didn’t think it was that as I believe Dean or somebody told mickey to look at the spelling mistakes for a clue as to who it was. Or something. :ooer: The lucien theory sounds most plausible.


Of course it’s Lucian, he’s been doing for it years. He’s just not very good at it...


I haven’t been here long enough to know much of the history between a lot of you. Did lucien and mickey reappear around the same time? Not suggesting they’re the same poster, but did one return and then the other, as if they were waiting perhaps?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gigabit, Google [Bot], Jobless Oddball, wizzywick and 34 guests