New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:


I didn’t think it was that as I believe Dean or somebody told mickey to look at the spelling mistakes for a clue as to who it was. Or something. :ooer: The lucien theory sounds most plausible.


Of course it’s Lucian, he’s been doing for it years. He’s just not very good at it...


I haven’t been here long enough to know much of the history between a lot of you. Did lucien and mickey reappear around the same time? Not suggesting they’re the same poster, but did one return and then the other, as if they were waiting perhaps?


Lucian has been around in various guides for years and years. Micky used to run a forum we all posted on, he had been away for a good while up until recently. Lucian has always trolled Micky. They are definitely not the same person, I’ve modded both of them on numerous forums so I would know...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 22636
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 am

Welcome to Dogs Kranek, sorry it's a bit late :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78081
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78081
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


DS influx? Real Wizzywick? Oh my.

Gigabit is quit the dogs recruiter :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: New Users

Postby Kranek » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Kranek, sorry it's a bit late :mrgreen:


Hello. Only just noticed this. Thanks very much. :)

I know it's only been 5 minutes, but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it here. :)
User avatar
Kranek
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: New Users

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Kranek wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Kranek, sorry it's a bit late :mrgreen:


Hello. Only just noticed this. Thanks very much. :)

I know it's only been 5 minutes, but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it here. :)


It’s wonderful mostly. And if it’s not, there’s usually laughs to be found the shit :mrgreen:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:24 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


DS influx? Real Wizzywick? Oh my.

Gigabit is quit the dogs recruiter :gigglesnshit:


It's a bit hectic... :ooer:

Welcome aboard Andyrobs :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78081
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


DS influx? Real Wizzywick? Oh my.

Gigabit is quit the dogs recruiter :gigglesnshit:


It's a bit hectic... :ooer:

Welcome aboard Andyrobs :thumbsup:


I hope they are all lefty snowflakes here to infiltrate the right wingers safe space.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: New Users

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


Thanks,
I'm a refugee from another place that has been taken over by Momentum
Where anyone who dares to critise the dear leader or Momentum gets banned.

This site was advertised there as a secret forum where intelligent debate on current issues happens.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:43 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


Thanks,
I'm a refugee from another place that has been taken over by Momentum
Where anyone who dares to critise the dear leader or Momentum gets banned.

This site was advertised there as a secret forum where intelligent debate on current issues happens.


Secret? ... why didn't I know that?. :scratch:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 32953
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: New Users

Postby guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Trapper John wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


Thanks,
I'm a refugee from another place that has been taken over by Momentum
Where anyone who dares to critise the dear leader or Momentum gets banned.

This site was advertised there as a secret forum where intelligent debate on current issues happens.


Secret? ... why didn't I know that?. :scratch:


You got altziemers :dunno:
User avatar
guest
 

Re: New Users

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:57 pm

guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


Thanks,
I'm a refugee from another place that has been taken over by Momentum
Where anyone who dares to critise the dear leader or Momentum gets banned.

This site was advertised there as a secret forum where intelligent debate on current issues happens.


Secret? ... why didn't I know that?. :scratch:


You got altziemers :dunno:


You can’t spell
No wonder you’re posting anonymously
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Mungo get an avatar. It's a rule.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 18409
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Oh and welcome to dogs newbies.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 18409
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Trapper John wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Lionel Jessie, wizzywick, MungoBrush and 172 :cuppaT:


Thanks,
I'm a refugee from another place that has been taken over by Momentum
Where anyone who dares to critise the dear leader or Momentum gets banned.

This site was advertised there as a secret forum where intelligent debate on current issues happens.


Secret? ... why didn't I know that?. :scratch:


Because it's a bloody secret! :brickwall:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78081
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mavis cruet and 27 guests