New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Welcome to Dogs ArtfulDodger, do try to get an avatar :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74765
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Image To Dogs, Jefferyvab.
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61519
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Welcome to Dogs cobaye22 :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74765
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby cobaye22 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs cobaye22 :Hiya:


Thanks Stooo
DS diaspora
User avatar
cobaye22
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:23 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs cobaye22 :Hiya:

DS diaspora

Richard B. Riddick: You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?
Imam: That's right.
Richard B. Riddick: Had to end sometime
Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15095
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Image To Dogs, The Geezer.
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61519
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: New Users

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:41 am

Just a wee reminder..

You can't join here with a proxy.

:warmfire:
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61519
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: New Users

Postby Goodwife » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:03 pm

thought I should pop in here and say hello, tho I have posted a few times already. How do I put an avatar on? I tried and failed
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:thought I should pop in here and say hello, tho I have posted a few times already. How do I put an avatar on? I tried and failed


User Control Panel > Profile > Edit Avatar. :thumbsup:

Hi!
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74765
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi Nastynickers, welcome to Dogs :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74765
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:49 am

Stooo wrote:Hi Nastynickers, welcome to Dogs :Hiya:


Hiya! Cheers for having me! :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: New Users

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello all


I applied for an account and I think it got deleted and I am not sure why. Is this an invite only forum?

Would love to join, pretty please :)
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:Hello all


I applied for an account and I think it got deleted and I am not sure why. Is this an invite only forum?

Would love to join, pretty please :)


If you're bella.vita then I've just activated you, if not then you're a Russian spammer and can fark orf :bum:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74765
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Hello all


I applied for an account and I think it got deleted and I am not sure why. Is this an invite only forum?

Would love to join, pretty please :)


If you're bella.vita then I've just activated you, if not then you're a Russian spammer and can fark orf :bum:



:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I used to be a Russian hooker but I gave it up as soon as my boobs fell to my knees!

Thank you. :D That's me.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Hello all


I applied for an account and I think it got deleted and I am not sure why. Is this an invite only forum?

Would love to join, pretty please :)


If you're bella.vita then I've just activated you, if not then you're a Russian spammer and can fark orf :bum:



:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I used to be a Russian hooker but I gave it up as soon as my boobs fell to my knees!

Thank you. :D That's me.


Welcome to Dogs :mrgreen:

No we don't have an invite system, all we require is a valid IP. Get an avatar and fill yer boots! :header:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74765
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests