New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 am

Passionwagon wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Passionwagon wrote:Hi everyone! Glad to be on board :)

a vw... it's a vw :canny:

Don't ya love it! And your avi is my other passion, butterflies :smilin:

My local counclor every so often I see drive about in Her wagon.

avitar isn't exactly a butterfly... actually not at all. it is a mile long crop circle found in mexico in 2003 if I recal correctly. stooo every so ofteen helps Me remeber that it is libre (fek!) something or other. a few years ago I did find the crysalis of an emporor (monarch, I can never seem to remeber?) butterfly.

hope You enjoy your time becoming aquaited with the savory and sweet, bitter, tasteless, and out right ***** any way welcome to our sanctum, refuge from the seriously deranged. no worry stooo and the mods keep us in check.
art0hur0moh

Postby Passionwagon » Wed May 15, 2019 12:48 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Passionwagon wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

avitar isn't exactly a butterfly... actually not at all. it is a mile long crop circle found in mexico in 2003 if I recal correctly. stooo every so ofteen helps Me remeber that it is libre (fek!) something or other. a few years ago I did find the crysalis of an emporor (monarch, I can never seem to remeber?) butterfly.

hope You enjoy your time becoming aquaited with the savory and sweet, bitter, tasteless, and out right ***** any way welcome to our sanctum, refuge from the seriously deranged. no worry stooo and the mods keep us in check.

Oh, apologies for the mistake. But in my defence it is rather shaped like a butterfly :D Interesting avi though. I never heard about that crop circle in Mexico.

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome though xx
Passionwagon

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed May 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Passionwagon wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Passionwagon wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Oh, apologies for the mistake. But in my defence it is rather shaped like a butterfly :D Interesting avi though. I never heard about that crop circle in Mexico.

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome though xx

that is one of the reason I do like it. and the reference to the golden ratio, the extention of mind and spirit. how it uses one of our oldest modern technologies, agriculture. as well it being one half of a pairing. it has probably been My strongest reference and reminder to seek out wisdom and understanding, the subtlety of being compassionate, the grass is not being killed in the process.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed May 15, 2019 1:26 pm

is there a correlation between Your avitar and Personality? I think everyone does have a particular view point that is reflected in the avitar they choose? for the most part.

a heads up, I only use capitals for Words that have an element of Life Force. try not let My grammar aggrivate You to much.
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Welcome to Dogs Kim, you took your bloody time... :wag:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Kim » Thu May 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Hi! I don't know if any of you remember me except maybe Stoo.

I'm from the US. I posted years sporadically under the name Loud Woman, Cookie Mueller and Kim.

I became aware of the UK boards when I was in the Diaryland's Diary Wars competition. I wrote or did something that pissed off a poster, Evil Edna, and hijinks ensued for a few years. This was around 2002-2008.

I'm not to be confused w/Liz, another American Edna knew, who I think has also disappeared.

What happened to Edna? She and her board were all over for years, now poof. It was hard to even find something on Google about her. Is she posting here or anywhere under a different name? Did she just vanish? I'm feeling a little nostalgic for our conflict and curious as to how her story ended up.
Kim

Postby jra » Thu May 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Kim wrote:Hi! I don't know if any of you remember me except maybe Stoo.

I'm from the US. I posted years sporadically under the name Loud Woman, Cookie Mueller and Kim.

I became aware of the UK boards when I was in the Diaryland's Diary Wars competition. I wrote or did something that pissed off a poster, Evil Edna, and hijinks ensued for a few years. This was around 2002-2008.

I'm not to be confused w/Liz, another American Edna knew, who I think has also disappeared.

What happened to Edna? She and her board were all over for years, now poof. It was hard to even find something on Google about her. Is she posting here or anywhere under a different name? Did she just vanish? I'm feeling a little nostalgic for our conflict and curious as to how her story ended up.

Edna might have got hooked on Artois, the Dave variety.
jra

Postby Kim » Thu May 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi Stoo! You do remember me! Thanks for the welcome.
Kim

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Kim wrote:Hi Stoo! You do remember me! Thanks for the welcome.

No worries Kim, hi and welcome :Hiya:

Hi! I don't know if any of you remember me except maybe Stoo.

Liz joined when I formed the board in 2009 when we were in the middle of a nasty spat with BF as well as other forums, it was as toxic as fuck at the time and I don't blame her for buggering off.

Edna carried on for a while in her attempt to destroy my life but her mod forum leaked and pictures were posted and an address was revealed privately to me. It went quiet for a while while she passed my address to people threatening to burn me out (Narrator: It didn't end well) and then I discovered that someone with her exact name had taken over a position of trust in her home town.

BF closed two weeks later... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Kim » Thu May 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Wow.

Good for you. She was tenacious. How have you been the last few years? I've been good, retired from running my women's shoe and accessory this year.
Kim

Postby Kim » Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 pm

I'm going to look around and post if you don't mind.
Kim

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Kim wrote:Wow.

Good for you. She was tenacious. How have you been the last few years? I've been good, retired from running my women's shoe and accessory this year.

Well done you, do you actually wear fucking Crocs? :ooer:

Get yourself an avvie and bundle into the news threads, we've got a few of your fellow Americans posting away on all sides and all input is welcome. Personally, I'm really glad to see you back online; If Liz wipes off her keyboard then it would be good to see her back as well.

The past is called that for a reason but I'm awful for the old war stories from back when it was the proper internet, not this facebook and twitter bullshit :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Kim wrote:I'm going to look around and post if you don't mind.

Crack on :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 pm

The Ballymana thread in the old and locked Arms forum is a good read.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Kim » Thu May 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Well done you, do you actually wear fucking Crocs? :ooer:

What they lacked in aesthetics they made up in sales. Paid my rent and them some. I'll always have a soft spot for them.
Kim

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms