New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby Trapper John » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:42 am

Hi FTL :wubwub:

Why did you leave Amicus?


You'll have to think of another shorty name......to us Sci Fi geeks FTL means Faster Than Light...as in FTL travel or FTL drives.

May I suggest CHOT......short for 'cop hold of this'
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:36 am

Guest wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:You'll not feelthelove anywhere just lately! :mrgreen:


Oh dear, is it scary? What have I done?! :thud:


:gigglesnshit: .... welcome btw! :mrgreen:


Thanks, it's good to be here......I think :canny:


Hi FTL :wubwub:

Why did you leave Amicus?


Hello Guest :Hiya:

I'm guessing you've come across me before?! It's probably best we don't inflame the situation elsewhere by going into it here. I had my reasons. I hope that Amicus settles down again to some sense of normality, there are some great people there :thumbsup:
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:39 am

I had a cull of zero posters, you need to use the account.


Thanks for explaining Stooo. Apologies I hadn't posted sooner, I joined just before I went on my hols :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:42 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Hi FTL :wubwub:

Why did you leave Amicus?


You'll have to think of another shorty name......to us Sci Fi geeks FTL means Faster Than Light...as in FTL travel or FTL drives.

May I suggest CHOT......short for 'cop hold of this'


I've been known as feelthelove or FTL for a number of years now Trapezerjohn. I did think about a change of user name but hey, it works for me :hangaround:
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Holly » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 am

Welcome to Dogs feelthelove .. :Hiya:
User avatar
Holly
 

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:
I had a cull of zero posters, you need to use the account.


Thanks for explaining Stooo. Apologies I hadn't posted sooner, I joined just before I went on my hols :Wiiiine!:


No worries FTL, I deleted one of my customers as well who hadn't used his account :leer:

Welcome to Dogs :cuppaT:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85741
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Holly and Stooo, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone Image
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:37 pm

feelthelove wrote:Hello Guest :Hiya:

I'm guessing you've come across me before?! It's probably best we don't inflame the situation elsewhere by going into it here. I had my reasons. I hope that Amicus settles down again to some sense of normality, there are some great people there :thumbsup:


Well let's just leave it at three letters then TTS.

Indeed there are some great posters there, such a shame that it has been made members only now so you are unable to read the site. :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Guest wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Hello Guest :Hiya:

I'm guessing you've come across me before?! It's probably best we don't inflame the situation elsewhere by going into it here. I had my reasons. I hope that Amicus settles down again to some sense of normality, there are some great people there :thumbsup:


Well let's just leave it at three letters then TTS.

Indeed there are some great posters there, such a shame that it has been made members only now so you are unable to read the site. :shake head:


StopImage Guest, you never know just what you might catch Image
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:28 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Guest wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Hello Guest :Hiya:

I'm guessing you've come across me before?! It's probably best we don't inflame the situation elsewhere by going into it here. I had my reasons. I hope that Amicus settles down again to some sense of normality, there are some great people there :thumbsup:


Well let's just leave it at three letters then TTS.

Indeed there are some great posters there, such a shame that it has been made members only now so you are unable to read the site. :shake head:


StopImage Guest, you never know just what you might catch Image


.......So how did you find out about here then? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: New Users

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Welcome to Dogs FTL :Hiya:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Guest wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Hello Guest :Hiya:

I'm guessing you've come across me before?! It's probably best we don't inflame the situation elsewhere by going into it here. I had my reasons. I hope that Amicus settles down again to some sense of normality, there are some great people there :thumbsup:


Well let's just leave it at three letters then TTS.

Indeed there are some great posters there, such a shame that it has been made members only now so you are unable to read the site. :shake head:


StopImage Guest, you never know just what you might catch Image


.......So how did you find out about here then? :gigglesnshit:


A little birdie told me Image
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby feelthelove » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:Welcome to Dogs FTL :Hiya:


Image Snuffleupagus, nice avatar :thumbsup:
User avatar
feelthelove
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Welcome to Dogs Aziz :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85741
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey 2 zeds!
:Hiya:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24539
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xtras1 and 21 guests