New Users

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Welcome to Dogs Laitch, haven't seen you around for a while. :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs Laitch, haven't seen you around for a while. :smilin:


Was going to say the very same thing. :yikes:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: New Users

Postby Laitch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello! :Hiya: What's new then?
User avatar
Laitch
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Laitch wrote:Hello! :Hiya: What's new then?


1. Get an avatar, you won't get the crying kid one imposed on you like you did elsewhere.

2. What do you want to know?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Welcome to Dogs RaRa. I'm assuming that you won't be posting Lady Gaga and Madonna vids in the wee small hours... :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby RaRa » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs RaRa. I'm assuming that you won't be posting Lady Gaga and Madonna vids in the wee small hours... :ooer:

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try not to!!
User avatar
RaRa
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:45 pm

RaRa wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs RaRa. I'm assuming that you won't be posting Lady Gaga and Madonna vids in the wee small hours... :ooer:

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try not to!!


Good lad, get an avatar etc... :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
RaRa wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs RaRa. I'm assuming that you won't be posting Lady Gaga and Madonna vids in the wee small hours... :ooer:

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try not to!!


Good lad, get an avatar etc... :smilin:

Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Welcome to the membership Snooks :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks for letting me join, I have availed myself of your guest Postings in the past but now I think is the time to join as it is difficult to differentiate between Guests posts.

I must congratulate you on keeping the Forum running over the years.
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Star » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Welcome Snooks :Hiya:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Thanks for letting me join, I have availed myself of your guest Postings in the past but now I think is the time to join as it is difficult to find the differentiate between Guests posts.

I must congratulate you on keeping the Forum running over the years.


Cheers!

You've been with us from 2009 and I understood your reticence to join. Thanks for easing the load on the admin and Welcome to Dogs! :more beer:

Oh, and happy Christmas obviously :Sgreengrin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: New Users

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi Snooks. :Hiya:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: New Users

Postby Laitch » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Laitch wrote:Hello! :Hiya: What's new then?


1. Get an avatar, you won't get the crying kid one imposed on you like you did elsewhere.

2. What do you want to know?


1. Done
2. What happened to the forum where I had my imposed avatar? I thought it was better than all the rest :whistle:
User avatar
Laitch
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: New Users

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Laitch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Laitch wrote:Hello! :Hiya: What's new then?


1. Get an avatar, you won't get the crying kid one imposed on you like you did elsewhere.

2. What do you want to know?


1. Done
2. What happened to the forum where I had my imposed avatar? I thought it was better than all the rest :whistle:


They won forever :mrgreen:

Real life took over, I could speculate but there's a lot of stuff in the archives. The Ballymena threads were a bit golden what with all of the photos and screengrabs from the mod forum confirming them.

Funny old times... :whistle:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85145
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests