Stooo
Site Admin

Re: New Users

Postby Star » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Welcome Jonathan :Hiya:
Star

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:27 am

Was he a samthefootball sock or someone here to take the piss on him?
Nucks

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Was he a samthefootball sock or someone here to take the piss on him?

I think he's from DS, Radiofan? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Welcome to Dogs bristollisa, you know the drill... :Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am

Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs bristollisa, you know the drill... :Hiya:

:gigglesnshit:

Is it a sock of a current poster? Is that sort of thing allowed?
Nucks

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:Welcome to Dogs bristollisa, you know the drill... :Hiya:

:gigglesnshit:

Is it a sock of a current poster? Is that sort of thing allowed?

I am finding it all confusing as well but i think that maybe it is Lucian? or maybe not :dunno:

Anyway, hello to anyone new! :smilin:
mavis cruet

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 pm

To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:
mavis cruet

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:58 pm

I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Stooo wrote:I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train... :shake head:

Hi Stooo, do you ever get fed up and bored with it all and feel like closing it down? I have been here nearly a year and not seen you take a break from it, i guess you must be on autopilot in that you have read it ALL and nothing can shock you anymore. ?. Glad you are here though, Happy New Year to you x
mavis cruet

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:29 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've seen it all through the yellow windows of the evening train... :shake head:

Hi Stooo, do you ever get fed up and bored with it all and feel like closing it down? I have been here nearly a year and not seen you take a break from it, i guess you must be on autopilot in that you have read it ALL and nothing can shock you anymore. ?. Glad you are here though, Happy New Year to you x

Same to you Mavis, a hobby's a hobby I guess. The laugh out load stuff and some of the banter help you to keep on with it :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:46 pm

mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:

I didn’t think it was that as I believe Dean or somebody told mickey to look at the spelling mistakes for a clue as to who it was. Or something. :ooer: The lucien theory sounds most plausible.
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:56 pm

mavis cruet wrote:To add to my above post.......... OMG i really am confused or something because now i am wondering if mickey is bristol trolling himself...WTF..how bored would you have to be to do that? Forums are bloody strange! :off head:

We had a member who posted in the news section that opened a second account so he could troll himself.

He boasted about it.

:ooer:
Vicky

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Nucks wrote:

I didn’t think it was that as I believe Dean or somebody told mickey to look at the spelling mistakes for a clue as to who it was. Or something. :ooer: The lucien theory sounds most plausible.

Of course it’s Lucian, he’s been doing for it years. He’s just not very good at it...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Of course it’s Lucian, he’s been doing for it years. He’s just not very good at it...

I haven’t been here long enough to know much of the history between a lot of you. Did lucien and mickey reappear around the same time? Not suggesting they’re the same poster, but did one return and then the other, as if they were waiting perhaps?
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms