Hello :) #6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby xtras1 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:33 pm

That sure made me laugh out loud.. nice one :mrgreen:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby measurer » Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Well hello stranger. :)
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:20 am

xtras1 wrote:Hello all

Good to see the place still going :smilin:


Fancy meeting you here :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26346
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:43 am

measurer wrote:Well hello stranger. :)



Hello :Hiya:


Looking good mes x
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:44 am

Claire wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Hello all

Good to see the place still going :smilin:


Fancy meeting you here :gigglesnshit:



I know weird right :smilin:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:24 am

xtras1 wrote:
Claire wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Hello all

Good to see the place still going :smilin:


Fancy meeting you here :gigglesnshit:



I know weird right :smilin:


Aye, I've given you the bug again. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26346
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello doggies

:awesome:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 pm

JOBLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 pm

((((((((((((((((((((PUNK))))))))))))))))))))))
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby measurer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:27 am

Good morning, Dawgs!
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11779
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:31 am

measurer wrote:Good morning, Dawgs!


Only just. I'd better drag myself to the shower...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86181
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Ernie Marples » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Good evening .. I will admit that I am not really a long dead Minister of Transport but I am quite old. Anyway Hi everyone. :)
User avatar
Ernie Marples
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Ernie Marples wrote:Good evening .. I will admit that I am not really a long dead Minister of Transport but I am quite old. Anyway Hi everyone. :)


Hi Ernie! :Hiya:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86181
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Ernie Marples » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:53 pm

:smilin:
Stooo wrote:
Ernie Marples wrote:Good evening .. I will admit that I am not really a long dead Minister of Transport but I am quite old. Anyway Hi everyone. :)


Hi Ernie! :Hiya:

:smilin: It might take a while for me to find my feet
User avatar
Ernie Marples
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Ernie Marples wrote::smilin:
Stooo wrote:
Ernie Marples wrote:Good evening .. I will admit that I am not really a long dead Minister of Transport but I am quite old. Anyway Hi everyone. :)


Hi Ernie! :Hiya:

:smilin: It might take a while for me to find my feet


I'm sure you'll be fine, it's a simple forum... :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86181
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests