Hello :) #6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby 362636 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:07 pm

I bet you that there is a fucked up little twat above my post.
User avatar
362636
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:32 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:02 pm

362636 wrote:I bet you that there is a fucked up little twat above my post.


Likewise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Aunt Bessie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:25 pm

362636 wrote:I bet you that there is a fucked up little twat above my post.

Might have been mildly amusing if your post wasn't top of the page.
User avatar
Aunt Bessie
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Any Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm

loads of guests here today :wave:
User avatar
Any Guest
 

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Any Guest wrote:loads of guests here today :wave:


Hello guests :Hiya:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6925
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:03 pm

Hiya guests!

And Nucks. It’s good to see your butt aboot the place
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7346
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Hiya guests!

And Nucks. It’s good to see your butt aboot the place


Hey Nickers. :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6925
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby calitom » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Hiya guests!

And Nucks. It’s good to see your butt aboot the place


Hey Nickers. :Wiiiine!:


nucks--its 70 degrees and sunny today here in northern ca---im gonna put on a thong and go to the beach!!
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:39 pm

calitom wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Hiya guests!

And Nucks. It’s good to see your butt aboot the place


Hey Nickers. :Wiiiine!:


nucks--its 70 degrees and sunny today here in northern ca---im gonna put on a thong and go to the beach!!


Is it a long walk? Be careful not to chafe. :bum:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6925
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby calitom » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:55 am

Nucks wrote:
calitom wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Hiya guests!

And Nucks. It’s good to see your butt aboot the place


Hey Nickers. :Wiiiine!:


nucks--its 70 degrees and sunny today here in northern ca---im gonna put on a thong and go to the beach!!


Is it a long walk? Be careful not to chafe. :bum:


no sunburn and no one called the cops!..a successful day
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 pm

I'm getting my head down, goodnight :wubbers:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm getting my head down, goodnight :wubbers:


Nite Stoooie! :wubwub:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17859
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gabby » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:12 pm

Off to catch up with HRH Danny Dyer! :wubwub:.... over & out! :Hiya:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17859
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests