Hello :) #6

Big Threads

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Keyser » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:48 am

Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Hey everyone, hope you are all well as can be or better. Happy new day, and all that jazz :twirl:

Same to you. :cuppaT:

Morning Holly - I hope you are much better now! :Hiya:

Yes I am, thank you Keyser :thumbsup:

Bit poorly atm so not posting much but glad I caught you and thanks for before. :wubbers: :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Holly » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 am

Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Hey everyone, hope you are all well as can be or better. Happy new day, and all that jazz :twirl:

Bit poorly atm so not posting much but glad I caught you and thanks for before. :wubbers: :thumbsup:

Before???
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:04 am

Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Before???

Your comment on the DS thread. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi Arfur, it's nice to see you!!

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Lots of snow in Bonnie Scotland today.
Vicky

Postby charlie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Haven't been on here in yonks; which I think is really rude of me.

Not that anybody knows me and cares. But, just saying, as you moderators/admins do an awesome job on here. :wubwub:
charlie

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:24 pm

triggerhappy wrote:Haven't been on here in yonks; which I think is really rude of me.

Not that anybody knows me and cares. But, just saying, as you moderators/admins do an awesome job on here. :wubwub:

Thank you and good to see you :Wiiiine!:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby charlie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
triggerhappy wrote:Haven't been on here in yonks; which I think is really rude of me.

Thank you and good to see you :Wiiiine!:

Thanks my lovely. :wubwub:
charlie

Postby 4ever2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:18 pm

:trailer: My 2nd coming {or twice newbie} but between my internet being funky and noticing that I'd typed my email in wrong ...well my first set up was rather AWKWARD. :Hiya: :Wiiiine!:
I was going to send Stooo an apology but it seems I'm not allowed to send/use the PM function and as there's no where to find out 'WHY' and no where to ask questions; I'm just going to drop this issue right in here! :whistle:
4ever2

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:25 pm

4ever2 wrote::trailer: My 2nd coming {or twice newbie} but between my internet being funky and noticing that I'd typed my email in wrong ...well my first set up was rather AWKWARD. :Hiya: :Wiiiine!:
I was going to send Stooo an apology but it seems I'm not allowed to send/use the PM function and as there's no where to find out 'WHY' and no where to ask questions; I'm just going to drop this issue right in here! :whistle:

Hi there and welcome! :Hiya:

No-one can send PMs on this site but you can always use the 'contact admin' option to send me an email :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby 4ever2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:29 pm

TY, for the rapid reply ...is that written up some where I'd missed reading ??? I've gone over the posted info many times and never saw that written down! Odd, but it's your community, I'll fall over those invisible boulders and learn to walk the walk. LOL I saw your avatar name pop up over at NF a while back and see where Ben is a listed member on here as well. Gonna check this place out and enjoy the mental stimulation, looks like a right busy community with a wide variety of humanity posting!
4ever2

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:36 pm

4ever2 wrote:TY, for the rapid reply ...is that written up some where I'd missed reading ??? I've gone over the posted info many times and never saw that written down! Odd, but it's your community, I'll fall over those invisible boulders and learn to walk the walk. LOL I saw your avatar name pop up over at NF a while back and see where Ben is a listed member on here as well. Gonna check this place out and enjoy the mental stimulation, looks like a right busy community with a wide variety of humanity posting!

Jump in! :Wiiiine!:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:25 pm

4ever2 wrote::trailer: My 2nd coming {or twice newbie} but between my internet being funky and noticing that I'd typed my email in wrong ...well my first set up was rather AWKWARD. :Hiya: :Wiiiine!:

There are no PM's on here.

But welcome to the forum! :Hiya: :cheers:
Keyser

Postby 4ever2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Keyser wrote:

Yipper, seems that's exactly what Stooo stated real early today >
Stooo stated > Hi there and welcome! :Hiya:
No-one can send PMs on this site but you can always use the 'contact admin' option to send me an email :thumbsup:
4ever2

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:41 pm

4ever2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Yipper, seems that's exactly what Stooo stated real early today >
Stooo stated > Hi there and welcome! :Hiya:

We're all potential Walmart greeters here... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive