Hello :) #6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 pm

jp761 wrote:Yeah BFF and I had another hours sleep after that. Brilliant!

It's the Pure Evoke Drama, it's a prototype I'm trying out! I love it. :pmsl:

still living the dream eh....
:mrgreen:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 16425
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Punk » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 am

and it's goodnight from me.... :header:
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 5307
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Punk » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:30 am

Dentist this morning. :bawlin:
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 5307
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Punk wrote:Dentist this morning. :bawlin:



You'll be fine, just lie back and think of England. :mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 19325
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby kizzie NLI » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi admin I just changed my email address as the one I used is now obsolete and needed to change my password as brain forgot it and old PC kindly used to remember it for me :D . can you approve my new email, please.
Kiz. :wubbers:
User avatar
kizzie NLI
 

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:27 pm

kizzie NLI wrote:Hi admin I just changed my email address as the one I used is now obsolete and needed to change my password as brain forgot it and old PC kindly used to remember it for me :D . can you approve my new email, please.
Kiz. :wubbers:


Done :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78898
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Kizzie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
kizzie NLI wrote:Hi admin I just changed my email address as the one I used is now obsolete and needed to change my password as brain forgot it and old PC kindly used to remember it for me :D . can you approve my new email, please.
Kiz. :wubbers:


Done :thumbsup:


Thank you kindly :wubbers:
User avatar
Kizzie
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Punk wrote:Dentist this morning. :bawlin:


Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Punk » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Keyser wrote:
Punk wrote:Dentist this morning. :bawlin:


Image


Yes woke up about 40 mins ago after the whatever it was they injected me with wore off. Are you ok to get home? Yeah sure...everyone thought I was drunk when I got on the bus. :pointlaugh: :cheers:

Stooo some tickets are available for O2 Brixton The The or Leeds. Twickets for the Brixton - face value plus a small fee. Did you get my email?
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 5307
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Punk wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Punk wrote:Dentist this morning. :bawlin:


Image


Yes woke up about 40 mins ago after the whatever it was they injected me with wore off. Are you ok to get home? Yeah sure...everyone thought I was drunk when I got on the bus. :pointlaugh: :cheers:

Stooo some tickets are available for O2 Brixton The The or Leeds. Twickets for the Brixton - face value plus a small fee. Did you get my email?


I did mate, I'm a little too busy this year now. Sadly :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78898
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Punk wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Punk wrote:Dentist this morning. :bawlin:


Image


Yes woke up about 40 mins ago after the whatever it was they injected me with wore off. Are you ok to get home? Yeah sure...everyone thought I was drunk when I got on the bus. :pointlaugh: :cheers:

Stooo some tickets are available for O2 Brixton The The or Leeds. Twickets for the Brixton - face value plus a small fee. Did you get my email?


Dentists has never bothered me at all - even when I had to get two incredibly awkward wisdom teeth removed at hospital and the first one took and hour to dig out with blood and bone fragments everywhere (sucked through a clear tube right in front of me lol). :laughing:

I always choose the injection and would never go under if I could help it.

That would scare me more than any minor discomfort! :ooer:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby measurer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:42 am

"Guest" NLI ?

I'd have a real good think of that nickname you are using and why ur not getting in. HTH :cuppaT:
“Originality always wins over copycats in the final run as copycats have limited prowess to ideate and craft.”

Anuj Somany
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8626
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby McAz NLI » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:03 am

measurer wrote:"Guest" NLI ?

I'd have a real good think of that nickname you are using and why ur not getting in. HTH :cuppaT:

I don't have to guess Mes, it's me - I changed my email and I'm waiting for reactivation. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz NLI
 

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:06 am

Thanks. :Hiya:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24962
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:07 am

McAz wrote:Thanks. :Hiya:


No worries.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78898
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mickyboy and 17 guests