Hello :) #6

Big Threads

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
measurer

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:55 pm

measurer wrote:Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

he's enjoying it so much, he keeps coming back and back and back................................we can't get rid of him :trollface:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Holly wrote:

he's enjoying it so much, he keeps coming back and back and back................................we can't get rid of him :trollface:

Lost in an endless loop of aliases fool?
:mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Holly wrote:

Well it’s a fool who is lost. What did you expect? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Holly » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:15 am

Nucks wrote:
Holly wrote:

Well it’s a fool who is lost. What did you expect? :gigglesnshit:

Very clever :pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:54 am

Can't post videos. Stooo, saw a comment you made about not posting Lady Gaga or Madona (not to familiar with Madona) to Jukebox. Not that I am the best critic or even musically inclined. One of my all time favorite tunes is cheek to cheek (fredestare & ginger rodgers?) I heard Gaga and Tony Bennett do a rendition. She lets rip with stairway to heaven, I doubt zeppelin could do better!

I think she has an excellent voice and a greater variaty of styles than most. And believe she dose much of her own art work Many of her talents I belive are unknown to the public. Adel for instance chose to garden instead of being paid 1million for a performance. Though I am not exactly what one would consider a fan by all standards. Been a Swifty sincerely civil war. Monster since piano version of (? second album) on graham norton.

I must admit, I had a very superficial opinion of some highly talented and intelligent musicians within the POP genre and beyond. I have come to appreciate so many artists across the board recently! Why single the two you mentioned out?

Just need to get that off my chest! Take care anyway.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 am

:D only recently realised Beyonce was in En Vouge.
art0hur0moh

Postby Holly » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:53 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Can't post videos. Stooo, saw a comment you made about not posting Lady Gaga or Madona (not to familiar with Madona) to Jukebox. Not that I am the best critic or even musically inclined. One of my all time favorite tunes is cheek to cheek (fredestare & ginger rodgers?) I heard Gaga and Tony Bennett do a rendition. She lets rip with stairway to heaven, I doubt zeppelin could do better!

I think she has an excellent voice and a greater variaty of styles than most. And believe she dose much of her own art work Many of her talents I belive are unknown to the public. Adel for instance chose to garden instead of being paid 1million for a performance. Though I am not exactly what one would consider a fan by all standards. Been a Swifty sincerely civil war. Monster since piano version of (? second album) on graham norton.

I must admit, I had a very superficial opinion of some highly talented and intelligent musicians within the POP genre and beyond. I have come to appreciate so many artists across the board recently! Why single the two you mentioned out?

Hi art :Hiya:

Stooo meant a specific banned poster who loves to post Lady Gaga and Madonna videos in the middle of the night as a guest. You as a member can post any music video you like :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:57 pm

art0hur0moh wrote::D only recently realised Beyonce was in En Vouge.

You mean Destiny’s Child?
Nucks

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Holly wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Can't post videos. Stooo, saw a comment you made about not posting Lady Gaga or Madona (not to familiar with Madona) to Jukebox. Not that I am the best critic or even musically inclined. One of my all time favorite tunes is cheek to cheek (fredestare & ginger rodgers?) I heard Gaga and Tony Bennett do a rendition. She lets rip with stairway to heaven, I doubt zeppelin could do better!

Hi art :Hiya:

Stooo meant a specific banned poster who loves to post Lady Gaga and Madonna videos in the middle of the night as a guest. You as a member can post any music video you like :smilin:

Hey there Holly. ? Dose admin have to approve guest posts?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Nucks wrote:

:oops: my bad. :pmsl:
art0hur0moh

Postby Nucks » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:59 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Nucks wrote:

:oops: my bad. :pmsl:

:mrgreen: It’s ok. I get boy bands mixed up too. I have to think about it if I hear an older song come on and decide if it’s N’Sync, Backstreet Boys or New Kids on the Block.
Nucks

Postby Gigabit » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Have met some of you but Hello anyone! Nice to be here! :)
Gigabit

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Gigabit wrote:Have met some of you but Hello anyone! Nice to be here! :)

There's more to the place than the DS thread, fill your boots.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:31 pm

@Stooo

Did you disable signatures? :ooer:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive