Hello :) #6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Stinging nettle tips thrashed against my balls briefly then eating cock while strapped to a saddle, yummy

i dare to ask what you had for desert...
:mrgreen:


Spotted dick it's always spotted dick (he should really get that seen to)
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Stinging nettle tips thrashed against my balls briefly then eating cock while strapped to a saddle, yummy

i dare to ask what you had for desert...
:mrgreen:


Spotted dick it's always spotted dick (he should really get that seen to)

maybe we just cut it off to be safe..
:dunno:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17170
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Anyway. :woteva:

It was fucking freezing this morning, I've dug out the wooly pooly and retired the shorts :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83353
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Stooo wrote:Anyway. :woteva:

It was fucking freezing this morning, I've dug out the wooly pooly and retired the shorts :ooer:


Always a silver lining
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Anyway. :woteva:

It was fucking freezing this morning, I've dug out the wooly pooly and retired the shorts :ooer:


Always a silver lining


You have strange fantasies, pervert...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83353
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gabby » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Seems like everyone's a little tetchy tonight :ooer: ...... so, got a date with Ant & Dec and a cuppa ovaltine! :leer:

Nite folks :Hiya:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Poca wrote:Seems like everyone's a little tetchy tonight :ooer: ...... so, got a date with Ant & Dec and a cuppa ovaltine! :leer:

Nite folks :Hiya:


Sweet dreams Pokes :Hiya:

Hump day today, a serious dose of Christmas :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83353
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Early start tomorrow so I’ll bid you all a goodnight. It’s been fun, night folks :Hiya:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31615
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gabby » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:14 am

Goodnight :Hiya: ... and merry Christmas to you all :northpole:..... I hope that fat fucker in red brings you everything you wish for! :Srazz:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:15 am

Poca wrote:Goodnight :Hiya: ... and merry Christmas to you all :northpole:..... I hope that fat fucker in red brings you everything you wish for! :Srazz:


Night Poca... :Hiya:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31615
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gabby » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:Goodnight :Hiya: ... and merry Christmas to you all :northpole:..... I hope that fat fucker in red brings you everything you wish for! :Srazz:


Night Poca... :Hiya:


Nite Dean :maryxmas:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Vicks » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:10 pm

26001045_10208016208321619_2115589673463030740_n.jpg


The scene from my window.

Anyone else have a White Christmas.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gabby » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Vicks wrote:
26001045_10208016208321619_2115589673463030740_n.jpg


The scene from my window.

Anyone else have a White Christmas.


Yes, a ‘Coole Swan’ one! :canny: ..... well it's white anyway! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Vicks wrote:
26001045_10208016208321619_2115589673463030740_n.jpg


The scene from my window.

Anyone else have a White Christmas.


No, but a very wet one.
We may get get snow tonight though.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22823
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Vicks wrote:
26001045_10208016208321619_2115589673463030740_n.jpg


The scene from my window.

Anyone else have a White Christmas.


Just fecking rain and wind here, but it could be worse.

“Environment Canada issued a slew of extreme cold weather alerts Thursday, with forecasts calling for daily highs in the -20 to -30 degrees Celsius range in many major cities. However, overnight temperatures and wind chill factors are expected to make it feel much, much colder – in the neighbourhood of -40 C in some places, according to several warnings.”

:ooer:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/parts-of- ... -1.3737764
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5324
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests