Hello :) #6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11777
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 pm

measurer wrote:Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.


he's enjoying it so much, he keeps coming back and back and back................................we can't get rid of him :trollface:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.


he's enjoying it so much, he keeps coming back and back and back................................we can't get rid of him :trollface:


Lost in an endless loop of aliases fool?
:mrgreen:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6690
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.


he's enjoying it so much, he keeps coming back and back and back................................we can't get rid of him :trollface:


Well it’s a fool who is lost. What did you expect? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6202
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Holly » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:15 am

Nucks wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Welcome, Lost Fool. Hope you enjoy your stay here.


he's enjoying it so much, he keeps coming back and back and back................................we can't get rid of him :trollface:


Well it’s a fool who is lost. What did you expect? :gigglesnshit:


Very clever :pmsl:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:54 am

Can't post videos. Stooo, saw a comment you made about not posting Lady Gaga or Madona (not to familiar with Madona) to Jukebox. Not that I am the best critic or even musically inclined. One of my all time favorite tunes is cheek to cheek (fredestare & ginger rodgers?) I heard Gaga and Tony Bennett do a rendition. She lets rip with stairway to heaven, I doubt zeppelin could do better!

I think she has an excellent voice and a greater variaty of styles than most. And believe she dose much of her own art work Many of her talents I belive are unknown to the public. Adel for instance chose to garden instead of being paid 1million for a performance. Though I am not exactly what one would consider a fan by all standards. Been a Swifty sincerely civil war. Monster since piano version of (? second album) on graham norton.

I must admit, I had a very superficial opinion of some highly talented and intelligent musicians within the POP genre and beyond. I have come to appreciate so many artists across the board recently! Why single the two you mentioned out?

Just need to get that off my chest! Take care anyway.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:46 am

:D only recently realised Beyonce was in En Vouge.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Holly » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Can't post videos. Stooo, saw a comment you made about not posting Lady Gaga or Madona (not to familiar with Madona) to Jukebox. Not that I am the best critic or even musically inclined. One of my all time favorite tunes is cheek to cheek (fredestare & ginger rodgers?) I heard Gaga and Tony Bennett do a rendition. She lets rip with stairway to heaven, I doubt zeppelin could do better!

I think she has an excellent voice and a greater variaty of styles than most. And believe she dose much of her own art work Many of her talents I belive are unknown to the public. Adel for instance chose to garden instead of being paid 1million for a performance. Though I am not exactly what one would consider a fan by all standards. Been a Swifty sincerely civil war. Monster since piano version of (? second album) on graham norton.

I must admit, I had a very superficial opinion of some highly talented and intelligent musicians within the POP genre and beyond. I have come to appreciate so many artists across the board recently! Why single the two you mentioned out?

Just need to get that off my chest! Take care anyway.


Hi art :Hiya:

Stooo meant a specific banned poster who loves to post Lady Gaga and Madonna videos in the middle of the night as a guest. You as a member can post any music video you like :smilin:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:57 pm

art0hur0moh wrote::D only recently realised Beyonce was in En Vouge.


You mean Destiny’s Child?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6202
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:05 am

Holly wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Can't post videos. Stooo, saw a comment you made about not posting Lady Gaga or Madona (not to familiar with Madona) to Jukebox. Not that I am the best critic or even musically inclined. One of my all time favorite tunes is cheek to cheek (fredestare & ginger rodgers?) I heard Gaga and Tony Bennett do a rendition. She lets rip with stairway to heaven, I doubt zeppelin could do better!

I think she has an excellent voice and a greater variaty of styles than most. And believe she dose much of her own art work Many of her talents I belive are unknown to the public. Adel for instance chose to garden instead of being paid 1million for a performance. Though I am not exactly what one would consider a fan by all standards. Been a Swifty sincerely civil war. Monster since piano version of (? second album) on graham norton.

I must admit, I had a very superficial opinion of some highly talented and intelligent musicians within the POP genre and beyond. I have come to appreciate so many artists across the board recently! Why single the two you mentioned out?

Just need to get that off my chest! Take care anyway.


Hi art :Hiya:

Stooo meant a specific banned poster who loves to post Lady Gaga and Madonna videos in the middle of the night as a guest. You as a member can post any music video you like :smilin:


Hey there Holly. ? Dose admin have to approve guest posts?
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:07 am

Nucks wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote::D only recently realised Beyonce was in En Vouge.


You mean Destiny’s Child?


:oops: my bad. :pmsl:
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Nucks » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:59 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Nucks wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote::D only recently realised Beyonce was in En Vouge.


You mean Destiny’s Child?


:oops: my bad. :pmsl:


:mrgreen: It’s ok. I get boy bands mixed up too. I have to think about it if I hear an older song come on and decide if it’s N’Sync, Backstreet Boys or New Kids on the Block.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6202
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Gigabit » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Have met some of you but Hello anyone! Nice to be here! :)
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Gigabit wrote:Have met some of you but Hello anyone! Nice to be here! :)


There's more to the place than the DS thread, fill your boots.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85669
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Rockstar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:31 pm

@Stooo

Did you disable signatures? :ooer:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12447
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron