Hello :) #6

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby drum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Hey :Hiya:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:13 pm

drum wrote:Hey :Hiya:


You got it working then :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:29 pm

drum wrote:Hey :Hiya:


Look what the cat has dragged in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trollface:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby drum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:Hey :Hiya:


You got it working then :mrgreen:


Think so, what a palaver :again?:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:44 pm

drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:Hey :Hiya:


You got it working then :mrgreen:


Think so, what a palaver :again?:


It's always worth it to see you posting :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby drum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
drum wrote:Hey :Hiya:


Look what the cat has dragged in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trollface:



You’re still alive too? :mrgreen:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby drum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:Hey :Hiya:


You got it working then :mrgreen:


Think so, what a palaver :again?:


It's always worth it to see you posting :mrgreen:


Ha! I noticed the sign up date and was like :yikes:
Almost 9 years. Crazy how time flies sometimes.
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:48 pm

drum wrote:

You’re still alive too? :mrgreen:


I'm on me last legs..................a bit like this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby drum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Maybe change the name to Creaky Beavers ????????????
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:52 pm

drum wrote:
Ha! I noticed the sign up date and was like :yikes:
Almost 9 years. Crazy how time flies sometimes.


Email me your number, we should catch up :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 pm

drum wrote:Maybe change the name to Creaky Beavers ????????????


Wasn't that ya username on Bitchfest?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby drum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
drum wrote:Maybe change the name to Creaky Beavers ????????????


Wasn't that ya username on Bitchfest?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:



No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Email me your number, we should catch up :thumbsup:


phpBB [video]
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Email me your number, we should catch up :thumbsup:


phpBB [video]


Other way round...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:18 pm

drum wrote:

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I bet its been a while since you've said no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests