Room 101...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Room 101...

Postby Guesty » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:32 pm

DS's Rancid Annie , the mood sucking lecturer linky queen .
Guesty

Postby McAz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Vam wrote:
Aziz wrote:Cancer - ffs - can we have one light thread? :slap:

Cranky drama queens. Like you :monkey:

McAz

Postby Vam » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:50 pm

:dolly: :dolly: :dolly: :dolly:
Aziz wrote:
Vam wrote:

:dolly:
Vam

Postby McAz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Vam wrote: :dolly: :dolly: :dolly: :dolly:
Aziz wrote:
Vam wrote:

:dolly:

That's done it - I'm all mended now. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Lambert » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Says the guy who said diabetes. You really are a fucking bellend.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Lambert wrote:

Says the guy who said diabetes. You really are a fucking bellend.

Not like you to be abusive - bad day? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Vicky » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:38 am

People in supermarkets who block the aisles with their trolleys, so they can have a blether with someone.
Vicky

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Victoria wrote:People in supermarkets who block the aisles with their trollys, so they can have a blether with someone.

I'm worse - with age my eyes have deteriorated and since I need to read ingredients because of diabetes I tend to spend more than a while blocking certain sections. But when folk tut I simply pretend that age has affected my hearing too. :smilin:

More annoying to me is people (mainly men) who shop by mobile phone, relaying every detail of every product back to their partners at home. :roll:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Aziz wrote:
Victoria wrote:People in supermarkets who block the aisles with their trollys, so they can have a blether with someone.

I'm worse - with age my eyes have deteriorated and since I need to read ingredients because of diabetes I tend to spend more than a while blocking certain sections. But when folk tut I simply pretend that age has affected my hearing too. :smilin:

More annoying to me is people (mainly men) who shop by mobile phone, relaying every detail of every product back to their partners at home. :roll:

Is constant hours in front of a computer screen really doing your eye sight any good?
The lighting is supposed to be really bad for you.

Postby Vicky » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Aziz wrote:
Victoria wrote:People in supermarkets who block the aisles with their trolleys, so they can have a blether with someone.

I first starting wearing glasses, when i was 12 and my eyesight's terrible now.

My left eye is a lot worse than my right eye, the prescription for it is a lot stronger.

I think that's hereditary though, my mum and dad have bad eyesight.

I know what you mean, about men and their mobile phones in shops.

Some man was going on for about ten minutes once, about what kind of ruler his girlfriend wanted.

A steel one or a plastic one. Image
Vicky

Postby Aye Ron E » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Vam wrote:People (almost always Spaniards) who let their dogs poop on the beach, especially when there are kids running around :grrrrr:

(I like this thread a lot :gigglesnshit: )

Yeah Vam but that's because you are a miserable bugger! :doomed: :laughing:

QFT! :Wiiiine!: But only to ugly, smelly, boring, obnoxious, pointless people.... :gigglesnshit:

You don't mean if someone is not genetically blessed as birth to look conventionally good looking you shun them? That is a pretty classless trashy thing to say , to say the least ? :ooer:

What about bigoted men who think women over 50 are past it and consider you to be ugly? - and smelly, boring and pointless!! They would be wrong one would hope.

Anyway, excellent thread.

I would say rude people
Game of Thrones fanatics- it's had its day.
John Mann, the Labour MP- the man is a gibbering idiot.
Oh and constant tedious adverts :grrrrr: no I DON'T want PPI thankyou and thankyou Barry Scott but nor do I desire Cilit Bang at this precise moment in time..!
Aye Ron E

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:37 pm

I'm just watching Benefits on channel 5.
Unbelievable, so Get rid of the Benefit system.

Postby Vam » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Aye Ron E wrote:
Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Vam wrote:People (almost always Spaniards) who let their dogs poop on the beach, especially when there are kids running around :grrrrr:

QFT! :Wiiiine!: But only to ugly, smelly, boring, obnoxious, pointless people.... :gigglesnshit:

You don't mean if someone is not genetically blessed as birth to look conventionally good looking you shun them? That is a pretty classless trashy thing to say , to say the least ? :ooer:

What about bigoted men who think women over 50 are past it and consider you to be ugly? - and smelly, boring and pointless!! They would be wrong one would hope.

:roll:

Where did I specifically mention looks? "Ugly" needn't necessarily relate to physical attributes. Some people's inner ugliness often shines though like a beacon. And those are the people I "shun".

Don't grope around for controversy where there is none. Otherwise, down into Room 101 you'll go! :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Victoria wrote:
Aziz wrote:

I first starting wearing glasses when i was 12 and my eyesight is terrible now.

My left eye is a lot worse than my right eye, the prescription for it is a lot stronger.

I think that's hereditary though, my mum and dad have bad eyesight.

I know what you mean, about men and their mobiles in shops.

Some man was going on for about ten minutes once, about what kind of ruler his girlfriend wanted.

A steel one or a plastic one. Image

You can see okay with your glasses though, yes?

I have varifocals - I've got used to them now but sometimes poor vision can still be a pain.

Let's put glasses into Room 101 too then. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Vam wrote:
Aye Ron E wrote:
Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:

:roll:

Where did I specifically mention looks? "Ugly" needn't necessarily relate to physical attributes. Some people's inner ugliness often shines though like a beacon. And those are the people I "shun".

Don't grope around for controversy where there is none. Otherwise, down into Room 101 you'll go! :Wiiiine!:

Beauty is skin deep, ugly is to the bone.

Sometime I think that frankly, fucking ignorant people take a daily injection of bitterness. Personalities on the internet are pointless but when you get them in RL it brings you down a bit.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms