Room 101...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Room 101...

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Minnie wrote:The neighbour leaving a note asking delivery people to leave her stuff with me. Without asking me, while I was off sick as I was home all day. To rest and get better dear not to be your personal maid. 3 deliveries, by the 4th I said no and then turned my intercom off.

Cheeky gits, here's another one.

A woman was annoyed her elderly mum kept getting her neighbours parcels delivered to her house and found out the neighbours had given her mum's address to the delivery company.

I hope you feel better soon Mins.

Vicky

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Minnie wrote:The neighbour leaving a note asking delivery people to leave her stuff with me. Without asking me, while I was off sick as I was home all day. To rest and get better dear not to be your personal maid. 3 deliveries, by the 4th I said no and then turned my intercom off.

That's just bloody rude and I came across the same thing a few months ago, the neighbour was well pissed off and I felt like shit when she told me.

Mind you, next day delivery means that it's coming tomorrow, fucking sort that shit into your routine; eg, send it to work, mum, the post office, rather than assume that it will get doorstepped or left with a neighbour. :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Victoria wrote:Jack!!

If he's not out in the back garden barking at the birds, he's barking at the cat next door and occasionally, he's joined by wee Frankie the pup on the other side and then they both bark until they have a little crescendo going!!

Bless him! My Mum and Dad's dog barks at their next door's two dogs who bark at everything and she's started barking at cats in the back garden. When I visit she barks when she hears me get up in the morning and then sees me, wags her tail and launches herself at me for playtime and fuss before I'm properly awake. I love her.
PinkSmurf

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:29 pm

That drives me mad too. My neighbour on the top floor kept having parcels left with me and never came and collected them expecting me to take them up there. In the end I shook a parcel really, really hard and took it up and there were no more of her parcels left with me after that. Your avatar photo is beautiful by the way. You look lovely.
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
I would agree with all of those.

People who constantly ask for things (we called it being a ponce in my day!). Whether it be food, money...anything they can get for free from somebody else.

There's a word that I haven't heard in a while.

I know! I suppose people call it "scrounging' now, but I prefer 'ponce'. :)
bella.vita

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:32 pm

bella.vita wrote:
Stooo wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

People who constantly ask for things (we called it being a ponce in my day!). Whether it be food, money...anything they can get for free from somebody else.

Right old London that is. My Grandma's Lodger was a prison officer at Wandsworth in the early seventies and he was always muttering about ponces and congestion of the bleedin' lungs while rolling his Old Holborns, you rarely hear it now.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
Stooo wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

Right old London that is. My Grandma's Lodger was a prison officer at Wandsworth in the early seventies and he was always muttering about ponces and congestion of the bleedin' lungs while rolling his Old Holborns, you rarely hear it now.

It really is old London! I am not that old, though! :pmsl: The term had another meaning, as most know. I wonder if the prison officer was referring to the other kind :D
bella.vita

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:56 pm

bella.vita wrote:
It really is old London! I am not that old, though! :pmsl: The term had another meaning, as most know. I wonder if the prison officer was referring to the other kind :D

Nah, he literally hated everyone :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

Nah, he literally hated everyone :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: haha. I am sure his daily dealings with prisoners did not help.
bella.vita

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:20 pm

People who paint things and don't put "Wet Paint" signs on it!!

Vicky

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 pm

This cunt who used to think he ran the first forum I ever joined (Walford Web) and then helped created the new one - and now we all know why.

I knew he was nasty but oh how the mighty have fallen - the sick nonce.

https://theukdatabase.com/2016/11/15/ke ... erminster/
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 am

When you spend ages cross stitching and then realise you've made a mistake and have to undo it and start all over again!!!

Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Victoria wrote:When you spend ages cross stitching and then realise you've made a mistake and have to undo it and start all over again!!!

Something similar happened to me the other day when I was knitting a jumper, I had to unravel about a day's worth of knitting because I'd done one wrong stitch :bawlin:

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:03 pm

The neighbours friend who insists on parking right outside my house, taking up 2 parking spaces by parking right in the fucking middle of two already parked cars. Every fucking day.
She leaves just about the length of my car on each side of her, but not enough to actually get my car in :grrrrr:
She then sits revving her fucking C1 right outside the house. With the lights on and music blaring, while they all have a cig. Every half a fucking hour.
I'm going to shove her pink fluffy dice up her fucking arse :dafinger:

And whoever thought it was a good idea to open a mosque round the corner. With no fucking car park. On a Friday I'm lucky if I can park 3 street away from home. If you're opening something that you expect will have a lot of visitors, make sure you've got a fucking car park.

And the Volkswagen dealership over the road that thinks it's perfectly ok to park their cars up and down our street every sodding Monday while they rearrange their displays.

I haven't been able to park on my street at all this week. And going to find that the right back end of my car has been ripped off and the true ruined has tipped me right over the edge. :grrrrr:
NastyNickers

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Victoria wrote:When you spend ages cross stitching and then realise you've made a mistake and have to undo it and start all over again!!!

Something similar happened to me the other day when I was knitting a jumper, I had to unravel about a day's worth of knitting because I'd done one wrong stitch :bawlin:

It's very annoying Guesty.

I'm stitching a sampler for someone who's moving into a new house and instead of stitching from the third square, i starting stitching from the second square!!

So i had to unpick it all and start it again!!

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms