Other Sports Thread Part Three.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 pm

Dean wrote:
Dean wrote:I’d really like Mark Allen to win it, he’s a cracking player and a good guy off the table. If not Allen, Trump or Ding. Anybody but that dishonest cunt Higgins, can’t stand the bloke...

Allen, Ding and Trump all go out in the quarters... :roll:

Fucking fat faced cheating cunt Higgins is gonna win it again... :grrrrr:

Who was that younger fat guy got caught cheating and had the book thrown at him? I wonder what he thinks when he watches Higgins earning a good living and strolling around the table as if butter wouldn't melt in his gob.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:
Dean wrote:I’d really like Mark Allen to win it, he’s a cracking player and a good guy off the table. If not Allen, Trump or Ding. Anybody but that dishonest cunt Higgins, can’t stand the bloke...

Who was that younger fat guy got caught cheating and had the book thrown at him? I wonder what he thinks when he watches Higgins earning a good living and strolling around the table as if butter wouldn't melt in his gob.

Stephen Lee. He got a 15 year ban which effectively ended his career. Higgins manager, who was also on the video accepting bribes, also got a lifetime ban, yet Higgins only got 6 months. How he has the balls to even show his face again is beyond me. He must have something over someone at world snooker...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:

Stephen Lee. He got a 15 year ban which effectively ended his career. Higgins manager, who was also on the video accepting bribes, also got a lifetime ban, yet Higgins only got 6 months. How he has the balls to even show his face again is beyond me. He must have something over someone at world snooker...

Stephen Lee thats right. I think Higgins and Barry Hearn go back a long way, 6 months was mates rates for him.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Keyser » Wed May 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Gutted for Trump - he might be like White - supremely talented but destined never to win.

That goes for Ding as well.

But I like The Hawk and he just did what he had to do.

Out of those left I would not mind Wilson winning it - top bloke as I have said. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 11:05 pm

I’ve just caught up with the highlights. Gutted Trump is out. Even more gutted Ali Carter is out.
There’s no one else I really like left :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I’ve just caught up with the highlights. Gutted Trump is out. Even more gutted Ali Carter is out.

Trump just doesn’t have the bottle when it comes to the big occasions. All the talent in the world but no balls...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 11:14 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’ve just caught up with the highlights. Gutted Trump is out. Even more gutted Ali Carter is out.

Trump just doesn’t have the bottle when it comes to the big occasions. All the talent in the world but no balls...

It’s such a shame. I’m hoping he’ll grow into it. He’s my favourite to watch play.

I have an irrational dislike of Hawkins. The semis are fucking abysmal this year.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 11:18 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:

It’s such a shame. I’m hoping he’ll grow into it. He’s my favourite to watch play.

I have an irrational dislike of Hawkins. The semis are fucking abysmal this year.

Hawkins is just a bland boring cunt, on and off the table. I hope Williams wins it now, but it will be that fucker Higgins... :roll:
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 02, 2018 11:23 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:

Hawkins is just a bland boring cunt, on and off the table. I hope Williams wins it now, but it will be that fucker Higgins... :roll:

Who’s that other one through? I don’t think I’ve seen him before. I don’t mind williams, so either him or the new guy.

I’ve not enjoyed this years crucible at all.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 pm

Kyren Wilson. Good player but never been this far before. Should be Higgins/Williams final I reckon...
Dean

Postby Keyser » Wed May 02, 2018 11:32 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:

Who’s that other one through? I don’t think I’ve seen him before. I don’t mind williams, so either him or the new guy.

I’ve not enjoyed this years crucible at all.

I have actually - I like Selby (unlike many) so did not want to see him out but as soon as the BBC sucking off O'Sullivan show ended I have been really enjoying it.

I want Kyren to win now - but I am not really bothered.

Williams winning his third title would be a great story but I really liked Ali as well - what guts to come back twice from cancer like he has. Plus he is one of the few to call out O'Sullivan for the utter twat he can be, so it's a shame he is out.

It's anyone's championship. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Thu May 03, 2018 11:15 am

Rickster.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Thu May 03, 2018 7:22 pm

The Hawk is on top form - if anyone else was playing like this (O'Sullivan for example) people would be in raptures.

He is a down to earth, very modest bloke - no bad thing in my opinion.
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Sat May 05, 2018 5:17 am

Caster Semenya won the 1500 metres and set a new national record at the first event of the Diamond League last night.

However Caster's days of winning might be over soon, when they bring in the new rule about medication for unfortunate women like her.

Caster has unnaturally high levels of testosterone, which gives her an unfair advantage.

She will soon have to start taking tablets to bring her levels into line with other female athletes.
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Sat May 05, 2018 9:05 pm

What and incredible match both Mark and Barry are serving up tonight.

I cannot pick a winner and the Wizard awaits the victor tomorrow. :cuppaT:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms