Other Sports Thread Part Three.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Keyser » Sat May 05, 2018 11:59 pm

When your good you are fucking good.

Form is temporary - class is permanent.

The class of '92.

O'Sullivan.
Higgins.
Williams.

Higgins v Williams tomorrow. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11641
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 06, 2018 8:22 am

Did anyone else contribute to David Haye's retirement fund? :shake head:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35847
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Punk » Sun May 06, 2018 10:31 am

Trapper John wrote:Did anyone else contribute to David Haye's retirement fund? :shake head:


No. :smilin:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Punk » Sun May 06, 2018 10:33 am

I'll be having a few quid on the Texans to win the Division and Superbowl 2019.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Sunny » Sun May 06, 2018 10:49 am

Trapper John wrote:Did anyone else contribute to David Haye's retirement fund? :shake head:


Yes, ffs 19quid....it was awful watching him struggle but something with his leg wasnt right. Didn't want that scouser to win grrr! :grrrrr:
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 06, 2018 10:50 am

((((((((((Sunny)))))))))))
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 10765
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Sunny » Sun May 06, 2018 10:56 am

Rockstar wrote:((((((((((Sunny)))))))))))


Hiya Rockstar!!... :wubbers:
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Text » Sun May 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Punk wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Did anyone else contribute to David Haye's retirement fund? :shake head:


No. :smilin:

Nor me lol.
But there's nothing wrong with Haye having one last bout for a retirement fund.
He's got himself a nice lil nest egg now. Good! :laughing:
Better than him going on the dole.
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19328
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Keyser » Sun May 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Trapper John wrote:Did anyone else contribute to David Haye's retirement fund? :shake head:


No.

I knew Bellow would shock him again - the bloke was just looking for suckers to pad his bank account - Tony should move back down to cruiser though.

Today's top heavyweights are just too big for him.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11641
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby jp761 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:50 am

Keyser wrote:When your good you are fucking good.

Form is temporary - class is permanent.

The class of '92.

O'Sullivan.
Higgins.
Williams.

Higgins v Williams tomorrow. :thumbsup:
The Final is shaping up great so far mate, I didn't catch too much of the afternoon session but I gather Higgins went 4-0 down, before making a strong come back reducing the deficit to just 2 frames behind at 5-3. After tonight's session though, I'm sure Williams is well chuffed with a 3 frame lead. Tomorrow's afternoon session should be epic hopefully it'll still be close by the end of the session. Williams should have another 2.15 AM Kebab tonight. :mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Keyser » Mon May 07, 2018 1:02 am

jp761 wrote:
Keyser wrote:When your good you are fucking good.

Form is temporary - class is permanent.

The class of '92.

O'Sullivan.
Higgins.
Williams.

Higgins v Williams tomorrow. :thumbsup:
The Final is shaping up great so far mate, I didn't catch too much of the afternoon session but I gather Higgins went 4-0 down, before making a strong come back reducing the deficit to just 2 frames behind at 5-3. After tonight's session though, I'm sure Williams is well chuffed with a 3 frame lead. Tomorrow's afternoon session should be epic hopefully it'll still be close by the end of the session. Williams should have another 2.15 AM Kebab tonight. :mrgreen:


Whatever the result it will certainly be historic.

Three titles for Williams would put him right up there and five for John would be incredible in this era. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11641
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Keyser » Mon May 07, 2018 1:06 am

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Did anyone else contribute to David Haye's retirement fund? :shake head:


Yes, ffs 19quid....it was awful watching him struggle but something with his leg wasnt right. Didn't want that scouser to win grrr! :grrrrr:


Oh poor you Suns - never mind. :mrgreen: :Hiya:

Good to see you posting away from the football thread. :canny:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11641
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby jp761 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Keyser wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Keyser wrote:When your good you are fucking good.

Form is temporary - class is permanent.

The class of '92.

O'Sullivan.
Higgins.
Williams.

Higgins v Williams tomorrow. :thumbsup:
The Final is shaping up great so far mate, I didn't catch too much of the afternoon session but I gather Higgins went 4-0 down, before making a strong come back reducing the deficit to just 2 frames behind at 5-3. After tonight's session though, I'm sure Williams is well chuffed with a 3 frame lead. Tomorrow's afternoon session should be epic hopefully it'll still be close by the end of the session. Williams should have another 2.15 AM Kebab tonight. :mrgreen:


Whatever the result it will certainly be historic.

Three titles for Williams would put him right up there and five for John would be incredible in this era. :thumbsup:
What a match!! What a come back. Higgins isn't one of the best 3 or 4 players of all-time for nothing.

I'm sure you're enjoying it.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby Keyser » Mon May 07, 2018 8:51 pm

jp761 wrote:
Keyser wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Keyser wrote:When your good you are fucking good.

Form is temporary - class is permanent.

The class of '92.

O'Sullivan.
Higgins.
Williams.

Higgins v Williams tomorrow. :thumbsup:
The Final is shaping up great so far mate, I didn't catch too much of the afternoon session but I gather Higgins went 4-0 down, before making a strong come back reducing the deficit to just 2 frames behind at 5-3. After tonight's session though, I'm sure Williams is well chuffed with a 3 frame lead. Tomorrow's afternoon session should be epic hopefully it'll still be close by the end of the session. Williams should have another 2.15 AM Kebab tonight. :mrgreen:


Whatever the result it will certainly be historic.

Three titles for Williams would put him right up there and five for John would be incredible in this era. :thumbsup:
What a match!! What a come back. Higgins isn't one of the best 3 or 4 players of all-time for nothing.

I'm sure you're enjoying it.


Damn right I am! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11641
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Other Sports Thread Part Three.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Holy fucking Williams!
:yikes: :yikes:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Hummingbird and 18 guests