Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Wed May 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Ugs will always be remembered at Rangers for scoring the winning goal against Celtic.





Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Wed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm

If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Image

Punkers!!

You can come out from under the bed now!!

Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 13, 2017 5:53 pm

18403275_1368733366536025_7272009308073343149_n.jpg


Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 13, 2017 5:54 pm

18424002_1368943309848364_962504082103949373_n.jpg


I shall mention my lads fine victory in the morning, i'm a bit pushed for time.

Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sun May 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Image

Result from yesterday's SPL..

Glasgow Rangers 2 Hearts 1.

It was a good game yesterday and the result mean it's a six pointer on Wednesday, when we play the highly annoying Aberdeen.

If Rangers beat Aberdeen and then win our final game against St Johnstone and if the Dons lose against them, we'll finish in second place in the table.

Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Punk » Wed May 17, 2017 12:00 am

Victoria wrote:Image

Punkers!!

You can come out from under the bed now!!

Image


I was watching the penalty shootout on a friends' periscope feed. When the winner went in he dropped his phone :pmsl:

We're live on BBC Alba tomorrow night at 19.30 Hedge and all. Tbh it would be a travesty if Alloa don't go up, they have been easily the 2nd best team in the league. Considering we stayed up by the skin of our teeth last season getting into the play offs is a massive season for us. :thumbsup:
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 4889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Punk » Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Punk wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Punkers!!

You can come out from under the bed now!!

Image


I was watching the penalty shootout on a friends' periscope feed. When the winner went in he dropped his phone :pmsl:

We're live on BBC Alba tomorrow night at 19.30 Hedge and all. Tbh it would be a travesty if Alloa don't go up, they have been easily the 2nd best team in the league. Considering we stayed up by the skin of our teeth last season getting into the play offs is a massive season for us. :thumbsup:


We take a 1-0 lead to Alloa. Live on BBC Alba tomorrow evening 17.05. If we apply ourselves we will make it through, if we don't we will be stuffed. Alloa have been better than us this season and deserve to go up, so it would be no disgrace to not make it.
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 4889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Punkers!!

You can come out from under the bed now!!

Image


I was watching the penalty shootout on a friends' periscope feed. When the winner went in he dropped his phone :pmsl:

We're live on BBC Alba tomorrow night at 19.30 Hedge and all. Tbh it would be a travesty if Alloa don't go up, they have been easily the 2nd best team in the league. Considering we stayed up by the skin of our teeth last season getting into the play offs is a massive season for us. :thumbsup:


We take a 1-0 lead to Alloa. Live on BBC Alba tomorrow evening 17.05. If we apply ourselves we will make it through, if we don't we will be stuffed. Alloa have been better than us this season and deserve to go up, so it would be no disgrace to not make it.


Fingers crossed, you do make it Punkers!!

You've come this far, so it would be a shame to lose out now.

My brother's pissed off the Diamonds lost out and i can remember how i felt when the Gers got humped by Motherwell.

So good luck Brechin.Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 20, 2017 6:07 pm

It's (2-2 Agg) at half-time in the Alloa v Brechin game.

Come on Brechin, git intae them.

Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Image

Brechin have been promoted!!

Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sat May 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Congratulations Punkers!!

Image
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61479
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Punk » Sat May 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Absolutely buzzing here. Alloa played very well and it was a shame for them. Incredible to think on the 1st of March 2016 we were 8 points adrift.
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 4889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Punk » Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Victoria wrote:It's (2-2 Agg) at half-time in the Alloa v Brechin game.

Come on Brechin, git intae them.

Image


It was a rollercoaster 130 minutes. Cheers for the congrats. :canny: :canny: :canny:

We are going up, we are going up.
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 4889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Creamy, Vicky and Punk's Scottish Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Punk » Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Wow what a performance. What a day. :header:
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 4889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests