Cecil The Lion Part Three.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicky » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:59 pm

John Brady and his wee Jack Russell were both savagely attacked by two pit bulls, when they were out for a walk.

Mr Brady threw himself into the middle of the attack and managed to grab wee Josh and pass him to safety.

However he was left with terrible wounds to his legs and wee Josh had to be treated at the vets.

Thankfully both are now recovering.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434670/California-man-saves-Jack-Russell-terrier-pit-bulls.html
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Josh in the hospital..

Josh getting better..

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Meet Balthazar..

Who weighs the same as a baby elephant and could be the biggest dog in Britain..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437158/Great-Dane-weighs-15-stone-UK-s-biggest-dog.html

He weighs 15 stone and stands 3ft to 3ft from paw to shoulder and 7ft from his nose to his tail.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Guesty » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:04 am

Victoria wrote:Image

John Brady and his wee Jack Russell were both savagely attacked by two pit bulls, when they were out for a walk.

Mr Brady threw himself into the middle of the attack and managed to grab wee Josh and pass him to safety.

However he was left with terrible wounds to his legs and wee Josh had to be treated at the vets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434670/California-man-saves-Jack-Russell-terrier-pit-bulls.html

Fuck sake , one of those pits is actually turning on it's mate as well in the video clip ! It's crazy not to have them muzzled in public at the very least . If you want to chance them in your home then that's your choice , but in public they need muzzling , 100%.
Guesty

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 am

Guesty wrote:

Fuck sake , one of those pits is actually turning on it's mate as well in the video clip ! It's crazy not to have them muzzled in public at the very least . If you want to chance them in your home then that's your choice , but in public they need muzzling , 100%.

That video is really upsetting to watch, I'm just so glad that the man and his little terrier are OK.

I so agree with the muzzling, I can't believe it isn't law...but those freaken owners should also use some common sense and muzzle there dogs. I don't even take my dog to public places for fear some arsehole pit will get to it. A few years ago a mate of mine had one of her 2 poodles ripped apart right in front of her while walking her on the beach on the leash, when a pit came running out of nowhere and attacked. The pitbull ran off never to be seen again and she was left with a dead dog and traumatized for life.

That woman in the above article should be prosecuted for assault on a person with a deadly weapon and heavily punished.The punishments for dog attacks are far too lenient.

Good example is this article from New Zealand

...One dog-owner was sentenced to a years' home detention and $25,000 ( £14 000 ) in emotional harm payment after his two rottweilers mauled a 31-year-old Auckland woman to death in 2013.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/7892995 ... ew-zealand

WTF? His dogs killed a woman and he gets home detention? He should have lost everything he owns to give to her family and go to prison for a very long time.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:54 am

Mad or what? It only takes a split second for that dog to flip...
Animals are so unpredictable. Would any of you take that chance? I can't believe how utterly stupid so many people are. if you're interested, please watch the whole video and then judge if this is sane or not :thumbsup:

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am

Holly wrote:
Guesty wrote:

That video is really upsetting to watch, I'm just so glad that the man and his little terrier are OK.

I so agree with the muzzling, I can't believe it isn't law...but those freaken owners should also use some common sense and muzzle there dogs. I don't even take my dog to public places for fear some arsehole pit will get to it. A few years ago a mate of mine had one of her 2 poodles ripped apart right in front of her while walking her on the beach on the leash, when a pit came running out of nowhere and attacked. The pitbull ran off never to be seen again and she was left with a dead dog and traumatized for life.

That woman in the above article should be prosecuted for assault on a person with a deadly weapon and heavily punished.The punishments for dog attacks are far too lenient.

Good example is this article from New Zealand

...One dog-owner was sentenced to a years' home detention and $25,000 ( £14 000 ) in emotional harm payment after his two rottweilers mauled a 31-year-old Auckland woman to death in 2013.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/7892995 ... ew-zealand

WTF? His dogs killed a woman and he gets home detention? He should have lost everything he owns to give to her family and go to prison for a very long time.

The blonde was completely ineffectual in controlling her dogs. Dopey, useless cow :roll:

The only thing missing from that report was the usual plaintive disclaimer, along the lines of "My dogs are usually so docile, especially when they play with my kids. They wouldn't even snap at a fly!"
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 am

Holly wrote:Mad or what? It only takes a split second for that dog to flip...
Animals are so unpredictable. Would any of you take that chance? I can't believe how utterly stupid so many people are. if you're interested, please watch the whole video and then judge if this is sane or not :thumbsup:

Ffs! Fricking deluded fools.

Apart from anything else, what about the litres of dog drool dripping all over that baby! :ooer:
Vam

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:18 am

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:Mad or what? It only takes a split second for that dog to flip...

Ffs! Fricking deluded fools.

Apart from anything else, what about the litres of dog drool dripping all over that baby! :ooer:

I know, disgusting :pukeup: also totally irresponsible and very disturbing. Even the Mother wasn't quite sure at the beginning, you can see her apprehension.

Anyway, nice to see you back, hope you had a great holiday :cheers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:30 am

I can't believe how evil and twisted some people are when it comes to animals and the case of Marinna Rollins is one such case.

The evil bitch made out her wee dog Cam was off to a new home and she even posted about it on Facebook.

However the waste of oxygen and her scumbag boyfriend took the wee dog to the woods and tied him to a tree and shot him five times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4446054/Veteran-tied-service-dog-tree-shot-him.html

Evil bastards.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:31 am

They don't seem to be laughing now.
Vicky

Postby Vam » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:13 am

Holly wrote:
I know, disgusting :pukeup: also totally irresponsible and very disturbing. Even the Mother wasn't quite sure at the beginning, you can see her apprehension.

Anyway, nice to see you back, hope you had a great holiday :cheers:

Good morning, Holls :smilin: I really did, thanks. Definitely worth all the hassle to get there.

Missed my dogs loads, though!
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:18 am

Soulless bastards.

As an aside, they look like they're related. It always fascinates me to see how often people with similar looks are attracted to one another.
Vam

Postby Vicky » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 am

Vam wrote:

Soulless bastards.

As an aside, they look like they're related. It always fascinates me to see how often people with similar looks are attracted to one another.

They do look alike, i wouldn't be surprised if they were cousins.

It's seems the $25,000 bail is a good sign as it means the authorities are taking it seriously.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms