Cecil The Lion Part Three.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Pandas have to be the cutest animals in the world.

Image

Image


:wubbers:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Hobbit » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 pm

I'm finding the epression on that top baby panda's face a bit sinister
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 pm

041211-giant-pandas-arrive-at-edinburgh-zoo-tian-tian-and-yang-guang-CA8NNP.jpg


Sunnie and Sweetie arrived at Edinburgh Zoo in a specially made van and with a police escort.

:wubbers:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:27 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm finding the epression on that top baby panda's face a bit sinister


Stop that or i'll bite you, sort of look?
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 pm

SCT-PANADS-DN-16.jpg
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Hobbit » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm finding the epression on that top baby panda's face a bit sinister


Stop that or i'll bite you, sort of look?


yes

or 'be grateful I'm a herbivore'
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:31 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm finding the epression on that top baby panda's face a bit sinister


Stop that or i'll bite you, sort of look?


yes

or 'be grateful I'm a herbivore'


My mum was patting a dog that was tied up outside a shop and i said "Leave him alone, he's bearing his teeth" "No he's smiling at me"

He nearly took the hand off her and all my mum was worried about was "He's ruined my fucking glove"

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Hobbit » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm finding the epression on that top baby panda's face a bit sinister


Stop that or i'll bite you, sort of look?


yes

or 'be grateful I'm a herbivore'


My mum was patting a dog that was tied up outside a shop and i said "Leave him alone, he's bearing his teeth" "No he's smiling at me"

He nearly took the hand off her and all my mum was worried about was "He's ruined my fucking glove"

Image


could have been worse, could have been a dwarf that owned it :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby VR6storm » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Love Panda's...... they're rockstar......

Image

:wubwub:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:43 pm

VR6storm wrote:Love Panda's...... they're rockstar......

Image

:wubwub:


Very nice Stormy.

:wubbers:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 am

Image

My friend's wee pug is feeling sorry for himself, because yesterday his sister went to her new home.

It's just pups and his mum now.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Image

Seeing as it Saint Andrews Day..

I shall mention the Loch Ness Monster or Nessie as most people call her.

The majority of Scots have seen her..she's just very shy of tourists.

Talking of tourists.

Tourists visiting Loch Ness to try and catch a glimpse of our muched loved monster, bring in at least £60 million pounds to the Scottish economy each year.

Please take this advice on board...

Under no circumstances pronounce "Loch" as "Lock"

You will be killed.
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:44 pm

Vicky wrote:Image

Seeing as it Saint Andrews Day..

I shall mention the Loch Ness Monster or Nessie as most people call her.

The majority of Scots have seen her..she's just very shy of tourists.

Talking of tourists.

Tourists visiting Loch Ness to try and catch a glimpse of our muched loved monster, bring in at least £60 million pounds to the Scottish economy each year.

Please take this advice on board...

Under no circumstances pronounce "Loch" as "Lock"

You will be killed.


How should it be pronounced?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Image

Image

Image

:wubbers:
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicks » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68287
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests