Cartoonists take on the Trump administration

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Cartoonists take on the Trump administration

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 pm

The level of vitriol towards that 10-year old boy is beyond bizarre.

I like to imagine 'men in suits' turning up at 6am at the doors of some of these keyboard fuckwits.
Vam

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Vam wrote:The level of vitriol towards that 10-year old boy is beyond bizarre.

I like to imagine 'men in suits' turning up at 6am at the doors of some of these keyboard fuckwits.

They better hope he doesn't have the character of his father :smilin:

Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:01 pm

different guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The Democratic NYC waste's billions of dollars a years funding dumb shit. De Blasio has stated that he will Put aside $250 million a year for the next 4 years, Because Trump has said he will cut federal spending by a billion dollars to safe haven cities. So just like that, The Dems can find money to ferret away.
Oh and the obamas cost the tax payer $100 million on their vacations.
Nobody on the left moaned about that though.

Oh please no other President chose to live in New York at a cost of $400,000 PER DAY just to secure Melania in Trump Tower.
Which other President asked for fucking rent money from the Secret Service? $1.5million a year rent for space for the Secret Service?

So the Democrats who run NYC throw out a figure and every leftie accepts it.
Biden charged his secrurity detail to stay at the guest house at his place, $100,000 a year.
Every president, gets a secruity detail. What do you think the yearly bill for the clintons is?

I know from personal experience what it's like to live In NYC. I know how the demoncrats love to waste public funds.
Hopefully Trump will get rid of the united nations, maybe they can move to the uk.
They cost NYC billions.
Trump might have The Secret Service as protection now. But he's always had bodyguards. So theirs nothing new there. I'm sure Trump will cut costs where possible.
and if he doesn't, He won't be the last President to cost the tax payer money.
The real beauty is, He's here for the next 4 years. That's 4 years of you lot smashing keyboards in anger and frustration on a daily basis. I only have to reply when I feel the need or can be bothered lol.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Obama used to visit NYC a lot, their was the infamous date night he had. Michelle took the kids to broadway shows.
They close the streets it caused hassle but no one complained about it because it was the obamas, Suddenly It's a problem :bawlin: :dunno:

They sure as hell complained here in Southern Spain! The Obamas have friends who have a place not far from where I live. Whenever Michelle O and her daughters came over for a visit, every route within the area came to a standstill - complete gridlock and lengthy pain in the ass detours for days.

The locals were not impressed, and I learned some new Spanish swear words... :mrgreen:

Maybe they did complain, but it was never on the news outside of spain if they did.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:Not sure if it's been confirmed but I think I heard somebody say that she isn't planning on moving herself and the family into the White House and will, instead, be staying in New York..

They aren't. Barron is staying in school in New York and she is staying there with him and it's not suprising they don't want to be in the public eye, someone said they wouldn't have Melania on their show because she barely speaks English (she speaks five languages) and people have made fun of Barron calling him autistic and a future rapist.

It's kind of funny that the Dems scream racist and anti immigrant every chance they get about the Republicans,
And yet it's the dem supporters (Hollywood/media) who scream she's not my first lady or we don't want her in the White house. She can't speak English. WE don't want an immigrant in the White house etc.

As to attacking the child, Any democrats child is off limits, but Reps children are fair game.
The double standards of the left eh?

Postby Keyser » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Since Trump and his chums are currently going to war on science - on the vid at the end of the article are the reasons why many people will not accept empirical facts even if they were bit right on the arse with them.

As we are just animals, emotions often win win over truth for many (just look at batshit crazy organised religions like Islam or Catholicism).

The human race has a very long, hard road ahead. :shake head:

http://www.seeker.com/trumps-war-on-sci ... 83943.html
Keyser

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Keyser wrote:Since Trump and his chums are currently going to war on science - on the vid at the end of the article are the reasons why many people will not accept empirical facts even if they were bit right on the arse with them.

As we are just animals, emotions often win win over truth for many (just look at batshit crazy organised religions like Islam or Catholicism).

Hmmm...

Referring back to the Women's March for a minute, it's worth considering that the people involved didn't seem particularly interested in advocating the views of the (apparently) 50% of women who are against abortion, the 53% of white women who voted for Trump or the 77% of women who don't consider themselves feminists etc.

Sure, science, itself, is the study of facts and empirical evidence but you can bet your arse that the people who go on that march will be advocating stuff based on ideology and identity-politics rather than just science.
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Keyser wrote:Since Trump and his chums are currently going to war on science - on the vid at the end of the article are the reasons why many people will not accept empirical facts even if they were bit right on the arse with them.

exactly

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:45 am

His body language is shocking

Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:42 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:His body language is shocking

I didn't bother watching the video. As I can be fairly sure it's a hit job on him. Let's be honest it's all the left has left. Attacking him with stupid cartoons and such. Instead of opposing him with political idea's.
And that is why there is no longer a democratic party left with a chance of winning the next election. Trump actually destroyed the Democratic party. They lost something like 1000 seats across the states.
As to Trump being unable to shake hands properly. I believe he has a germ phobia. A lot of people fist bump now instead of shake hands. It cuts down on germs being past on.
But watch the loving caring lefties ridicule him about it.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:16 am

It's strange that this "successful businessman" who inherited wealth can't shake hands properly.
It's hard to care about a man who brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
Lady Murasaki

Postby 4ever2 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:It's strange that this "successful businessman" who inherited wealth can't shake hands properly.
It's hard to care about a man who brags about grabbing women by the pussy.

Repugnant - ill mannered - a bully - and just obscene in both his mannerisms and his public & private behavior ...nothing new - nothing surprising - it's how he's always been! RUDE/CRUDE/unapologetic to everyone!

https://youtu.be/LktATeRGiFQ
4ever2

Postby Drunk Dalek » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Drunk Dalek

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:Image

they would stop St George as well

blooming turkish palestinians :shake head:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms