Creating transgenders

A right load of bollocks...

Creating transgenders

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:12 pm

can I just put this link in here please. It will blow your mind.

It's about how pollutants/toxins/hormones effect the developing embryos brain and change its gender. The body stays the same as a male but the brain changes into female creating a transgender person.

These people are being created, living a life of hell in the wrong body and their numbers are increasing.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306676

It is a proven fact that toxins cause deformities and mental illness in the developing embryo in the womb. When these chemicals enter they damage the DNA which also means that parents with ADHD are passing on damaged DNA.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... icit-womb/

Scary times!

Re: Creating transgenders

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:45 pm

You're that nut from the other day who doesn't accept that more people come as gay/bi/tg etc. these days because doing so won't get you jailed or maimed. Nooooo, that isn't mysterious enough for you. The real reason is gayness is actually a deformity caused by secret chemicals in the water combined with moon rays or something.

Postby 4ever2 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:03 am

Gender Fluidity ...quite an interesting topic and something we humans/adults seem to be lax in wanting to discuss &/or study. And this delay in having such an open mind about the issue has led to some real horror stories and medical decisions left up to surgeons at the time a baby is delivered with dual sex genitals. But now that we seem to find the research and need to understand the finite workings of our brain sections - what parts control the specific development for growth and emotional/social maturity - the great fear of large sections of our aging becoming Alzheimer's needy patients - research & grants are being easier to apply for and this has allowed a great field of learning what makes us HUMAN and how quickly that gender identity can get fouled up when we are in fetus/womb stage.
FASINATING to be sure!

Brain's 'gender' may be quite flexible: Mechanism that plays key role in sexual differentiation of brain described
Date:March 31, 2015 Source:University of Maryland Medical Center/School of Medicine Summary:During prenatal development, the brains of most animals, including humans, develop specifically male or female characteristics. But scientists have known little about the details of how this differentiation occurs. Now, a new study has illuminated details about this process. Researchers succeeded in transforming the brain of a female rat after an important developmental window had closed, giving it the characteristics of a male rat brain.

Scientists altered rats brains. "Physically, these animals were females, but in their reproductive behavior, they were males," said Nugent. (stock image) Credit: © vitals / Fotolia

During prenatal development, the brains of most animals, including humans, develop specifically male or female characteristics. In most species, some portions of male and female brains are a different size, and often have a different number of neurons and synapses. However, scientists have known little about how this differentiation occurs. Now, a new study by researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UM SOM) has illuminated details about this process.

Margaret McCarthy, PhD, professor and chairman of the Department of Pharmacology, studied brain development in newborn rats. She found that giving estradiol, a testosterone derivative, triggers a mechanism by which certain genes in the brain are "unsilenced," allowing them to initiate the process of masculinization. This process involves a group of enzymes known as DNA methyltransferases, or Dnmts, which modify DNA to repress gene expression.
The paper was published in the latest issue of the journal Nature Neuroscience.

"Nobody has ever shown that this is how the process works," said Prof. McCarthy. She collaborated with Bridget Nugent, PhD, who is now a researcher at the University of Pennsylvania. "This gives us a new understanding of how gender is determined in the brain."
Prof. McCarthy and Nugent also found that inhibiting Dnmts has powerful effects, even outside the usual window of development. During prenatal development there is a restricted time frame during which the brain takes on male or female characteristics. Scientists had thought that once this window closed, it could not be reopened. But the two researchers found otherwise. They succeeded in transforming the brain of a female rat after the window had closed, giving it the characteristics of a male rat brain.

Prof. McCarthy and Nugent injected Dnmt inhibitors into a specific region of the female brains, a region known as the preoptic area, or POA. In every species that's been studied, including humans, the POA plays a key role in governing male sexual behavior. The injections occurred after the first week of birth, the time when the window for brain sexual differentiation was thought to have been closed. Despite this, the preoptic area in these animals was transformed, and took on structural characteristics of a male rat. The female rats also behaved differently, displaying sexual behavior typical of male rats. In another experiment, they genetically deleted the Dnmt gene in female mice; these animals also showed male behavior patterns.

"Physically, these animals were females, but in their reproductive behavior, they were males," said Nugent. "It was fascinating to see this transformation."
For the entire article > > > https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150331121249.htm
4ever2

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:50 am

Thanks for that interesting article 4ever2

It's like this article from the daily mail that also has a big thread on Ds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thers.html

At first glance it's pc gone mad again. Oh no! Not another pesky minority demanding their rights over the majority again. Comments in the dm are littered with this.

But what we are really looking at is the future. Governments have a clear picture of demographics for the future and predict population growth etc and in turn build new schools etc in preparation for that. The same is happening here.

Male pregnancy will become common, there won't be need for male and female toilets because transgenders will increase beyond what a most people can comprehend. The face of society will significantly change and this will be considered 'Normal' in the future, and as with everything it will accelerate as time goes on.

Is it being done on purpose as biological warfare or is it a natural byproduct of uncontrolled capitalism and waste? Who knows

Maybe it's easier to say they recognise the increasing numbers of transgenders, so we need to accommodate it or it is biological and psychological warfare?

You'd think with all the shit trans people have had to deal with that they'd be the first to not want anyone else to experience the same but first they have to look at the facts and get away from feeling they are being victimised by society to admitting they are the victims.

Postby 4ever2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:34 am

Guest wrote:Thanks for that interesting article 4ever2

It's like this article from the daily mail that also has a big thread on Ds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thers.html
At first glance it's pc gone mad again. Oh no! Not another pesky minority demanding their rights over the majority again. Comments in the dm are littered with this.
But what we are really looking at is the future. Governments have a clear picture of demographics for the future and predict population growth etc and in turn build new schools etc in preparation for that. The same is happening here.

Male pregnancy will become common, there won't be need for male and female toilets because transgenders will increase beyond what a most people can comprehend. The face of society will significantly change and this will be considered 'Normal' in the future, and as with everything it will accelerate as time goes on.

Is it being done on purpose as biological warfare or is it a natural byproduct of uncontrolled capitalism and waste? Who knows

Maybe it's easier to say they recognise the increasing numbers of transgenders, so we need to accommodate it or it is biological and psychological warfare?

You'd think with all the shit trans people have had to deal with that they'd be the first to not want anyone else to experience the same but first they have to look at the facts and get away from feeling they are being victimised by society to admitting they are the victims.

Just a little back ground; I worked as a para-educator for 4½ years mostly with children diagnosed with Autism but often ended up with several other children of special needs under my wing and at my table. We had a 2nd grade little girl struggling with this issue and seeing her emotionally struggle with all of the 'Gender' biased crap that shouldn't be on her little shoulders - the torment and heartbreak that her loving parents were going through ...you just don't wish this struggle on anyone and you just can't ASSUME that these kids willfully take this on as some kind-of-attention seeking stunt! It's just far too complex and too deeply emotionally scaring for them to just willy-nilly try to fake like a play act and sustain it for a long period of time!
And a co-worker 10 years prior had a baby girl that was born with dual genitals and the fear - confusion - horrible dynamics that that poor little baby girls condition did unknowingly to her parents/grandparents and even the surgeons; all trying to find a solution and the best possible thing for her. Surgery now while she's so little and can recover quicker - delay and see which direction she wants to decide - keep delaying and keep checking the blood work/tests to see if the hormonal levels will be the 'TRUE MARKER' for what way to operate. So many factors for such a young couple - so many horror stories to read about from Transgender adults that were never given any rights - or even knew until they were in their mid 30's ...just couldn't wrap my mind around it all.
But it sure peaked my interest and I started reading - reading anything and everything I could about the numbers of births and the ways in which our medical community & surgeons have evolved as our research into the brain functions have opened up avenues that we never had an inkling about.
Thanking all that is HOLY that our good medical people are being more open to changing their archaic ways and trying to avoid 'preaching to those young parents' and actually taking the babies gender into consideration for the BEST OUT COME instead of just 'snip & clip' and pretending that it's all better now!
4ever2

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:36 am

Guest wrote:You're that nut from the other day who doesn't accept that more people come as gay/bi/tg etc. these days because doing so won't get you jailed or maimed. Nooooo, that isn't mysterious enough for you. The real reason is gayness is actually a deformity caused by secret chemicals in the water combined with moon rays or something.

Can you remember the thalidomide babies? Mothers given the pill for morning sickness? Babies born without arms and limbs?

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/brought ... halidomide

How is being born with the body and brain a different sex not a deformity?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:07 am

I think i read in that David Ickes link that there is an increase with children being born with both genitalia too.

A decent government would ban all things to do with creating deformities in the unborn. A bad one would say oh look we have more babies being born with deformities let's see what surgery we can give them.

Oh look we have more transgenders, let's have transgender toilets. Let's change society to the deformity and not eradicate the causes of that deformity.

I don't think children should be given too many choices. The parents should decide what is best. Which should be to leave well alone until the child is old enough to decide in my opinion.

There is a growing trend of children deciding things in houses this is why advertising is aimed at the young. If children had their way all the time it would be the way of the commercial advertisers.

Postby Keyser » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:38 am

Guest wrote:I think i read in that David Ickes link that there is an increase with children being born with both genitalia too.

A decent government would ban all things to do with creating deformities in the unborn. A bad one would say oh look we have more babies being born with deformities let's see what surgery we can give them.

Oh look we have more transgenders, let's have transgender toilets. Let's change society to the deformity and not eradicate the causes of that deformity.

I don't think children should be given too many choices. The parents should decide what is best. Which should be to leave well alone until the child is old enough to decide in my opinion.

There is a growing trend of children deciding things in houses this is why advertising is aimed at the young. If children had their way all the time it would be the way of the commercial advertisers.

In my day children were seen and not heard - not saying it was right but the 70's and 80's were tough for people in the hardest areas. Discipline was needed.
Keyser

Postby 4ever2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:18 am

Guest wrote:I think i read in that David Ickes link that there is an increase with children being born with both genitalia too.

But there in lays the horror of the 'WHAT TO DO'; when that section of the brain receptors don't fully finish developing until the child is in pubescent stages their sexual organs have already developed and the hormonal part {hormone generator} has kicked in and has been pumping away and the body is reacting one direction {gender identified} and the mind is sending other sexual signals {flipping genders} the other direction ...as in the test rats in the article!
It's just such a highly complex issue and while I'm hopeful that with more DNA/brain scan/brain tissue testing {and bless those humans that donate their bodies & most importantly their brains to medical research labs} the studies/grants & funding will speed up and more babies - more young children will be able to be safely gendered into their rightful life style without a unknowing Dr.'s crafty ability to cut & paste making the decisions for the child.
But having discussions and more informed printed articles about the research and studies will help us all - help those that have struggled in silent torment.

Keyser stated > In my day children were seen and not heard - not saying it was right but the 70's and 80's were tough for people in the hardest areas. Discipline was needed.

Oh, Keyser ...my generation was raised in that same manner: 'to be seen & not heard' ...to be paraded out to entertain and make our parents proud but never - ever shame or embarrass them at any public function. That was just how most families in my age group were all treated - No Dr. Spock books on raising children in our rural family homes. 'Spare the rod & spoil the child' was the mantra at home and at school; Whoa be the poor child that messed up at school ...you'd get it twice ...once at school and again at home!
But there were some pretty F'd up families with a whole hell of a lot of horror stories of abuse - both physical & sexual abuse raging behind those closed doors and we kept our mouths shut because we were trained so dam well --- you just didn't speak of such things and family secrets were to be kept until you DIED and they went to the grave with you! :shake head:
4ever2

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:24 am

We adapt to 'deformities'. Disabled access, equality acts. Oh look we have disabled people, let's have disabled toilets.

Having said that. I wouldn't categorise transgender, or any gender issues as a deformity. Gender dysphoria is a mental condition. Your mind just doesn't match with what's in the outside. Do we even know what causes it? Can we ban everything that could possibly cause it? No, I don't think so personally.

Children should always have choice. When you take away that choice and force them to conform to a certain ideal you're asking for issues. I think children should be left to do as they please. The joy of being a child is not having to worry about the same things adults do, as a child you can be anything you want to be. Let them find their own path, but don't force anything onto them. If your little girl loves pink and princesses, fine. If she would rather dress in more 'boyish' clothes and play with cars and trucks, that's also fine. Let her grow and discover herself.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:11 pm

Keyser wrote:

In my day children were seen and not heard - not saying it was right but the 70's and 80's were tough for people in the hardest areas. Discipline was needed.

I think that is very hard line religious belief that is equally as disturbing as children being raised in uncontrolled capitalist societies. Strongly religious societies and uncontrolled capitalist societies are the opposite to each other but equally disturbing. If you want to irradiate religion in society introduce capitalism and vice versa. We're in a uncontrolled capitalist society today and that isn't any better than a religious one. Elements of religious values and capitalist values are good but when one starts to override the other they're bad.

Another way of looking at this is that religion is the masculine and capitalism is the feminine. Women in religion are considered a lesser species to men. The nature of uncontrolled capitalism is that men will be a lesser species to women.

I think today's children have it much harder because of technology. I wouldn't swap my late childhood life for what they have now. Kids with gadgets sharing things on fb clicking like to show what group they fit into. Bombardment of advertising etc.

And because of that I think it is also more difficult to parent these days. Years ago if you were hanging out with the wrong crowd your parents would know with the internet they don't!

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I think that is very hard line religious belief that is equally as disturbing as children being raised in uncontrolled capitalist societies. Strongly religious societies and uncontrolled capitalist societies are the opposite to each other but equally disturbing. If you want to irradiate religion in society introduce capitalism and vice versa. We're in a uncontrolled capitalist society today and that isn't any better than a religious one. Elements of religious values and capitalist values are good but when one starts to override the other they're bad.

Another way of looking at this is that religion is the masculine and capitalism is the feminine. Women in religion are considered a lesser species to men. The nature of uncontrolled capitalism is that men will be a lesser species to women.

I think today's children have it much harder because of technology. I wouldn't swap my late childhood life for what they have now. Kids with gadgets sharing things on fb clicking like to show what group they fit into. Bombardment of advertising etc.

And because of that I think it is also more difficult to parent these days. Years ago if you were hanging out with the wrong crowd your parents would know with the internet they don't!

...and parents had a lot more influence over their children...what can parents do today? What rights do they have? Kids can do what ever they want , if parents don't like it, too bad. I wouldn't want to swap my childhood either, we were allowed to be kids, but we also had a healthy respect from authority, like parents and teachers...as for a child being allowed to chose it's gender..WTF is wrong with this world? Let a kid grow up first and then let it decide. How can a child whose brain and body isn't fully developed, know what gender it wants to be? Let them wear boys or girls clothe by all means, let them play with dolls or cars, but there it should end till they are old enough to understand the full repercussions.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

We adapt to 'deformities'. Disabled access, equality acts. Oh look we have disabled people, let's have disabled toilets.

Having said that. I wouldn't categorise transgender, or any gender issues as a deformity. Gender dysphoria is a mental condition. Your mind just doesn't match with what's in the outside. Do we even know what causes it? Can we ban everything that could possibly cause it? No, I don't think so personally.

Children should always have choice. When you take away that choice and force them to conform to a certain ideal you're asking for issues. I think children should be left to do as they please. The joy of being a child is not having to worry about the same things adults do, as a child you can be anything you want to be. Let them find their own path, but don't force anything onto them. If your little girl loves pink and princesses, fine. If she would rather dress in more 'boyish' clothes and play with cars and trucks, that's also fine. Let her grow and discover herself.

There's no escaping the impact of technology and outside forces hijacking a child's mind. I think if you have this lax approach of letting them choose too much from an early age be aware that advertisers and trends are going to hijack your child's mind for you. It's all well and good saying let them choose their own path, if it is their own path, and not one they've been programmed into and biologically altered.

There is a whole programming agenda to this. And also mental health. I do agree your last paragraph if we're were living in the 1900,s. But we're not. Too many outside forces have access to your child's mind. And it's being bombarded at them from all angles. Media, School, PC society. Have your voice too.

Pink used to be a boys colour btw. It changed after WW2. :thumbsup:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/65058/wh ... girl-color

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:10 pm

4ever2 wrote:

But there in lays the horror of the 'WHAT TO DO'; when that section of the brain receptors don't fully finish developing until the child is in pubescent stages their sexual organs have already developed and the hormonal part {hormone generator} has kicked in and has been pumping away and the body is reacting one direction {gender identified} and the mind is sending other sexual signals {flipping genders} the other direction ...as in the test rats in the article!
It's just such a highly complex issue and while I'm hopeful that with more DNA/brain scan/brain tissue testing {and bless those humans that donate their bodies & most importantly their brains to medical research labs} the studies/grants & funding will speed up and more babies - more young children will be able to be safely gendered into their rightful life style without a unknowing Dr.'s crafty ability to cut & paste making the decisions for the child.
But having discussions and more informed printed articles about the research and studies will help us all - help those that have struggled in silent torment.

Keyser stated > In my day children were seen and not heard - not saying it was right but the 70's and 80's were tough for people in the hardest areas. Discipline was needed.

Oh, Keyser ...my generation was raised in that same manner: 'to be seen & not heard' ...to be paraded out to entertain and make our parents proud but never - ever shame or embarrass them at any public function. That was just how most families in my age group were all treated - No Dr. Spock books on raising children in our rural family homes. 'Spare the rod & spoil the child' was the mantra at home and at school; Whoa be the poor child that messed up at school ...you'd get it twice ...once at school and again at home!
But there were some pretty F'd up families with a whole hell of a lot of horror stories of abuse - both physical & sexual abuse raging behind those closed doors and we kept our mouths shut because we were trained so dam well --- you just didn't speak of such things and family secrets were to be kept until you DIED and they went to the grave with you! :shake head:

I think discussions on the causes should be the centre of debate. Looking at the facts and what can be done to prevent any more suffering.

But instead people focus on changing society to suit. Or vilifying the transgender. Neither help.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

...and parents had a lot more influence over their children...what can parents do today? What rights do they have? Kids can do what ever they want , if parents don't like it, too bad. I wouldn't want to swap my childhood either, we were allowed to be kids, but we also had a healthy respect from authority, like parents and teachers...as for a child being allowed to chose it's gender..WTF is wrong with this world? Let a kid grow up first and then let it decide. How can a child whose brain and body isn't fully developed, know what gender it wants to be? Let them wear boys or girls clothe by all means, let them play with dolls or cars, but there it should end till they are old enough to understand the full repercussions.

Parents can say 'no' a lot more. Take away devices :doomed:

I don't really know. The whole system is against us. We should march!

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms