Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Big Threads

Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Vicks » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Image

Image
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 65016
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Canary » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:She didn't understand about gun-free zones, or IDEA or anything really.
When Elizabeth Warren asked about how she planned to protect waste, fraud and abuse from for-profit universities, citing Trump University her response was to say "i will be very vigilant"
Warren ended up having to explain the rules surrounding the issue already in place and she asked whether she would enforce them Devos wouldn't answer.
It's a joke.
Never seen so much incompetence gathered together.


Do you think she'll get the post? There are around 20 gov't posts waiting for approval and some look very dodgy .... but the republicans have a slim majority in the house.
"Get ya lard out for the tits.''
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 18041
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Vicks » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:50 pm

nintchdbpict000291463716.jpg


Can you spot twenty of last years best-selling movies by the clues in this picture?

Image
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 65016
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:She didn't understand about gun-free zones, or IDEA or anything really.
When Elizabeth Warren asked about how she planned to protect waste, fraud and abuse from for-profit universities, citing Trump University her response was to say "i will be very vigilant"
Warren ended up having to explain the rules surrounding the issue already in place and she asked whether she would enforce them Devos wouldn't answer.
It's a joke.
Never seen so much incompetence gathered together.


Do you think she'll get the post? There are around 20 gov't posts waiting for approval and some look very dodgy .... but the republicans have a slim majority in the house.


It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she was confirmed. It's been delayed until next week. At least 3 more senators need to be convinced to block her nomination.
The new Secretary of the Treasury "forgot" to declare over $100 million in personal assets
The new Secretary of Health and Human Services trades in health stocks that are affected by the legislation he will write
The new Secretary of Labor has opposed the minimum wage and his company has been repeatedly cited for wage theft
The new Administrator of EPA is a climate change denier who has sued the EPA multiple times when they tried to enforce environmental laws
The new National Security Adviser was fired from his last job because of mismanagement
The list goes on and on :choc:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:42 am

Victoria wrote:
nintchdbpict000291463716.jpg


Can you spot twenty of last years best-selling movies by the clues in this picture?

Image


I can maybe manage about 6 :oops: ...where's that Dalek when you need him? :grrrrr:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Off to the pictures for a couple of hours, sorry guests you are going to have to wait a bit for approval :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 77049
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Image
User avatar
Dinkydoobie
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Image

:dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 77049
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Keyser » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Stooo wrote:Image

:dunno:


I can beat that Stooo with a fox and a fucking Moose[i]!

:awesome:

http://www.earthtouchnews.com/wtf/wtf/w ... ozen-foxes

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8211
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Holly » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:16 am

Here are a few brain exercises.


Image




7 - 1 x 0 + 3 ÷ 3 = ? ( this is an interesting one, not as easy as it seems )



What relation is your mother's only sister's husband's sister in law?


No google :cheers:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Vam » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 am

Holly wrote:Here are a few brain exercises.


Image




7 - 1 x 0 + 3 ÷ 3 = ? ( this is an interesting one, not as easy as it seems )



What relation is your mother's only sister's husband's sister in law?


No google :cheers:


:doomed:

Spoiler: show
first one - 900?....last one - mother?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Holly » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 am

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:Here are a few brain exercises.


Image




7 - 1 x 0 + 3 ÷ 3 = ? ( this is an interesting one, not as easy as it seems )



What relation is your mother's only sister's husband's sister in law?


No google :cheers:


:doomed:

Spoiler: show
first one - 900?....last one - mother?



Well done :Wiiiine!: ...but what about the middle one?
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Vam » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:16 am

Holly wrote:

Well done :Wiiiine!: ...but what about the middle one?


...still a work in progress, as the obvious answer is bound to be wrong. I'll get back to you - probably some time next week :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Vam » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Okay...last time I asked this, Holls nearly ripped my head off :gigglesnshit:

But I'll ask anyway - where's Vic? She doesn't seem to have been around for a while :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Sixteen.

Postby Holly » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Vam wrote:Okay...last time I asked this, Holls nearly ripped my head off :gigglesnshit:

But I'll ask anyway - where's Vic? She doesn't seem to have been around for a while :dunno:



No idea, she didn't tell us :dunno:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests