Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:29 am

Cheese goes with everything.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 16435
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:10 am

Vicky wrote:Do you know what's lovely?

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches.


Peanut butter cheese and jam sandwiches known in this house as an Elvis because apparently it's part his food likes that helped kill him are even better.
Strawberry cheese and jam on toast ... but on decent bread not that packaged white sliced stuff.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 am

Image

:hide:
Pain Is Inevitable But Suffering Is Optional.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63293
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:08 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vicky wrote:Do you know what's lovely?

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches.


Peanut butter cheese and jam sandwiches
known in this house as an Elvis because apparently it's part his food likes that helped kill him are even better.
Strawberry cheese and jam on toast ... but on decent bread not that packaged white sliced stuff.


:yikes:

All good, clean-living, healthy stuff! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10392
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am

Vam wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vicky wrote:Do you know what's lovely?

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches.


Peanut butter cheese and jam sandwiches
known in this house as an Elvis because apparently it's part his food likes that helped kill him are even better.
Strawberry cheese and jam on toast ... but on decent bread not that packaged white sliced stuff.


:yikes:

All good, clean-living, healthy stuff! :mrgreen:

Whole grain whole meal bread to make up for it! :pmsl:
My grandchildren love them but ... I explained how they killed Elvis because of the pure pleasure they induce so they mustn't have more than one a week.
:smilin:
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vicky wrote:Do you know what's lovely?

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches.


Peanut butter cheese and jam sandwiches
known in this house as an Elvis because apparently it's part his food likes that helped kill him are even better.
Strawberry cheese and jam on toast ... but on decent bread not that packaged white sliced stuff.


:yikes:

All good, clean-living, healthy stuff! :mrgreen:


Whole grain whole meal bread to make up for it! :pmsl:
My grandchildren love them but ... I explained how they killed Elvis because of the pure pleasure they induce so they mustn't have more than one a week.
:smilin:


Oh well, that's all right then! :pmsl: A bit like when people order a couple of bacon cheeseburgers, fries, onion rings & coleslaw - with a Diet Coke.

Just kidding, Rolly. A little of what you fancy, etc :thumbsup: Enjoy!
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10392
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Poca » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Vicky wrote:Do you know what's lovely?

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches.


Peanut butter and sliced banana on granary toast put under the grill is heaven on a plate :wubbers:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12414
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Poca » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Is it a little late for a teeny weeny Bombay Sapphire and tonic? :dunno:...... just jesting!! :gigglesnshit: ... is it fook! :hap:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12414
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:09 pm

My lads travelling solo and arrived in Japan safely today, the toilets are very weird apparently but have English instructions on how to work them. Have sent this to him :smilin:

http://www.survivingnjapan.com/2013/07/ ... oilet.html
Last edited by Bella on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Poca wrote:Is it a little late for a teeny weeny Bombay Sapphire and tonic? :dunno:...... just jesting!! :gigglesnshit: ... is it fook! :hap:


You were always so funny after a couple of drinks! Scary after a few more though... :doomed:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Bella wrote:My lads travelling solo and arrived in Japan safely today, the toilets are very weird apparently but have English instructions on how to work them. Have sent this to him :smilin:

http://www.survivingnjapan.com/2013/07/ ... oilet.html




So your lads in Japan then, Are you writing his travel blog for him?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Poca » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Is it a little late for a teeny weeny Bombay Sapphire and tonic? :dunno:...... just jesting!! :gigglesnshit: ... is it fook! :hap:


You were always so funny after a couple of drinks! Scary after a few more though... :doomed:


Are you my best friend? :yikes: ..... you sure as hell sound like her! :pmsl:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12414
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:My lads travelling solo and arrived in Japan safely today, the toilets are very weird apparently but have English instructions on how to work them. Have sent this to him :smilin:

http://www.survivingnjapan.com/2013/07/ ... oilet.html




So your lads in Japan then, Are you writing his travel blog for him?


No, Just posting in the ramdom thread about random stuff :smilin:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 am

Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:My lads travelling solo and arrived in Japan safely today, the toilets are very weird apparently but have English instructions on how to work them. Have sent this to him :smilin:

http://www.survivingnjapan.com/2013/07/ ... oilet.html




So your lads in Japan then, Are you writing his travel blog for him?


No, Just posting in the ramdom thread about random stuff :smilin:


I've been meaning to thank you! Used skyscanner and the other one, and booked for the beginning of November. Just over £1500 all in for 7nights in Mexico for 4 people. Resort is fucking amaze too.
I owe you a drink (or a dozen!) :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Image
Pain Is Inevitable But Suffering Is Optional.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63293
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests