Really?

A right load of bollocks...

Really?

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Password request for thesleepingdogs.net from 139.59.42.59

Hello Stuart,

We received a request to reset the administrative password for your
thesleepingdogs.net web hosting account at Modwest. If you or your technical contact
did not make this request, please ignore this message and your password
will not change.

Five times at half one this morning.

Like it or not this website is private property and a hostile takeover would be regarded as theft and treated as such.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Really?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

thesleepingdogs.net web hosting account at Modwest. If you or your technical contact
will not change.

Like it or not this website is private property and a hostile takeover would be regarded as theft and treated as such.

Dinky is a sad fuck :shake head:

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Someones determined but as if that's going to work. Reminds me of a situation on another website a member who they literally could not get rid of the member would turn up and taunt admin when ever they wanted. The member obviously was able to get around any ban method.

But as you say it would be theft an of course there are powers that be with even more know-how and power than these Billy Big Bollocks.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

will not change.

You don't know it was him so shut your mouth dog breath.

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:46 pm

jp761 wrote:Someones determined but as if that's going to work. Reminds me of a situation on another website a member who they literally could not get rid of the member would turn up and taunt admin when ever they wanted. The member obviously was able to get around any ban method.

But as you say it would be theft an of course there are powers that be with even more know-how and power than these Billy Big Bollocks.

I've had crap like that for years, we get a fair amount of abuse by guests and not approving them and ignoring them soon wears them out. Sometimes I approve the more retarded ones for point and laugh reasons :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
jp761 wrote:Someones determined but as if that's going to work. Reminds me of a situation on another website a member who they literally could not get rid of the member would turn up and taunt admin when ever they wanted. The member obviously was able to get around any ban method.

I've had crap like that for years, we get a fair amount of abuse by guests and not approving them and ignoring them soon wears them out. Sometimes I approve the more retarded ones for point and laugh reasons :mrgreen:
I've kinda twigged that and at times you can almost hear some guests thinking wow they approved that one :laughing:
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

will not change.

You don't know it was him so shut your mouth dog breath.

It's his IP you nonce :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:02 pm

jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I've kinda twigged that and at times you can almost hear some guests thinking wow they approved that one :laughing:

I told stoo he was jealous of Dinky i didn't expect it to get posted (it wasn't) I just wanted to get my point across to him.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I told stoo he was jealous of Dinky i didn't expect it to get posted (it wasn't) I just wanted to get my point across to him.

stooo jealous of dinky?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:01 pm

Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Don't you know now and again Stoo is into a bit of bluffing.

:pmsl:
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

will not change.

When you say ''it would be regarded as theft and treated as such'' What exactly do you mean?
Would you report Dinky to the police, and what would you expect them to do exactly about the attempted theft of a forum?
Apart from banning his IP, what else can you do or expect to be done?

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

will not change.

When you say ''it would be regarded as theft and treated as such'' What exactly do you mean?
Would you report Dinky to the police, and what would you expect them to do exactly about the attempted theft of a forum?

Are you simple?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

will not change.

What makes you so certain it was Dinky? It could just as easily have been you or the guest that was accidentally banned last night :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hello Stuart,

will not change.

What makes you so certain it was Dinky? It could just as easily have been you or the guest that was accidentally banned last night :dunno:
True but that particular guest 'appeared' amicable enough going by their replies in the other thread.

But yeah we don't now who it is all we know is that someone was tad naive if they think Stoo would fall for it. No admin would be deceived by that.
jp761

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms