Conspiracy theories, Do you believe any?

A right load of bollocks...

Conspiracy theories, Do you believe any?

Postby Kizzie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Thought I would start a new thread rather than posting in the DS one.

Have any of you see this video? it's all about 6million Jews but before WW2 it's all old newspaper stories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2X8UWHOjY

Also a few documents someone might find interesting

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=docum ... 6&dpr=1.25

I believe there is a huge paedophile ring going right to the top (prime ministers, Royalty etc) and that is why everytime an investigation gets underway the evidence is always lost or accidently destroyed.

Babies stolen for forced adoption and SS getting bonuses for taking children away from families.

I believe 911 was an inside job.

I believe in chemtrails.

What do you believe/disbelieve?
Kizzie

Re: Conspiracy theories, Do you believe any?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Feline wrote:Thought I would start a new thread rather than posting in the DS one.

Have any of you see this video? it's all about 6million Jews but before WW2 it's all old newspaper stories

I believe there is a huge paedophile ring going right to the top (prime ministers, Royalty etc) and that is why everytime an investigation gets underway the evidence is always lost or accidently destroyed.

Babies stolen for forced adoption and SS getting bonuses for taking children away from families.

I believe in chemtrails.

The 6 million Jew figure was based on census figures, which are always flawed and the NAZI propaganda Ministry. Morons reckon because the figure was wrong it never happened.

Sure there are loads of high placed Conservatives involved with paedophiles or are paedos. There was supposed to be a huge inquiry that the useless May was going to set up. Nothing happened except for victims being discredited in the Conservative media. Even Thatcher's personal secretary loved raping little boys. :pukeup:

Postby Kizzie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:32 am

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:Thought I would start a new thread rather than posting in the DS one.

I believe in chemtrails.

The 6 million Jew figure was based on census figures, which are always flawed and the NAZI propaganda Ministry. Morons reckon because the figure was wrong it never happened.

Sure there are loads of high placed Conservatives involved with paedophiles or are paedos. There was supposed to be a huge inquiry that the useless May was going to set up. Nothing happened except for victims being discredited in the Conservative media. Even Thatcher's personal secretary loved raping little boys. :pukeup:

Did you watch that video?

They were all before WW2.
Kizzie

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 am

My conspiracy theories...

Princess Diana was murdered by "The Firm"
Marylin Monroe was murdered by the Kennedy's or the CIA.
John F Kennedy was murdered...probably by the CIA or the Mafia.
The World Trade center was an inside job.
The Moon landing???...not sure if it actually really happened.

:ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Kizzie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:11 am

Holly wrote:My conspiracy theories...

I'm not sure of the moon landings either. Sometimes I think they did, then another time I see something that makes me think they didn't But unless I can build a rocket and see for myself then it's not something I go too deep into.

Another couple
Vaccinations. especially the Gardasil one are making people very ill. Have you seen Vaxxed?

Man-made climate change. Too many clever people say its BS.

I also think our own history is withheld from us. Have a look into "out of place artefacts"
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 am

Also agenda 21 the depopulation programme.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Feline wrote:Also agenda 21 the depopulation programme.

Lol that's bollocks and has been debunked soooooooo many fucking times

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

I believe in chemtrails.

Yes the census figures were from the 1930s unless you think during an invasion a country still carries out census studies :off head:

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Feline wrote:

I'm not sure of the moon landings either. Sometimes I think they did, then another time I see something that makes me think they didn't But unless I can build a rocket and see for myself then it's not something I go too deep into.

Another couple
Vaccinations. especially the Gardasil one are making people very ill. Have you seen Vaxxed?

I also think our own history is withheld from us. Have a look into "out of place artefacts"

The rocks from the moon have been checked so many times and they have no connection to the Earth.

The 7/7 bombings have one very peculiar fact. TFL and the security services set up three incident areas to deal with attacks on the tube. How the organisation concerned managed to guess the date of the tube bombings is 364-1, guessing a tube station on the same day as well is 364x270-1, guessing a 2nd tube station on the same day is 364x270x269-1 but guessing a third tube station means the odds were 364x270x269x268-1

SEVEN point ONE Billion to One

Also these drills are ever decade, single station drills are annually, so getting the year right times the figure by 10.

9/11 was careless at best

Postby Kizzie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:

That is typical DS

They think debunking means them saying that is BS over and over. I have even been linked to threads where they say "was debunk in here" So I read it and no debunking, just people saying "fucking nutters" "that is BS" and its been debunked" Q-link to another thread doing exactly the same,

:roll:
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:

Another couple

The rocks from the moon have been checked so many times and they have no connection to the Earth.

The 7/7 bombings have one very peculiar fact. TFL and the security services set up three incident areas to deal with attacks on the tube. How the organisation concerned managed to guess the date of the tube bombings is 364-1, guessing a tube station on the same day as well is 364x270-1, guessing a 2nd tube station on the same day is 364x270x269-1 but guessing a third tube station means the odds were 364x270x269x268-1

Also these drills are ever decade, single station drills are annually, so getting the year right times the figure by 10.

When you mention drills on DS or anywhere mainstream they say "drills happen every day, so it's not really surprising that attacks and drills coincide. but they don't seem to question that every attack has had a drill going on not long before.
Last edited by Kizzie on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

I believe in chemtrails.

Yes the census figures were from the 1930s unless you think during an invasion a country still carries out census studies :off head:

You didn't watch it did you. :smilin:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:

Another couple

When you mention drills on Ds or anywhere mainstream they say "drills happen every day, so it's not really surprising that attacks and drills coincide. but they don't seem to question that every attack has had a drill going on not long before.

Disaster drills happen annually at one station on a Sunday morning, the 7/7 was an "improvised" terrorist attack drill. Fire drills don't happen every day on LU anymore due to Boris's cuts.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

That is typical DS

They think debunking means them saying that is BS over and over. I have even been linked to threads where they say "was debunk in here" So I read it and no debunking, just people saying "fucking nutters" "that is BS" and its been debunked" Q-link to another thread doing exactly the same,

:roll:

Agenda 21 is bollocks though and always has been. No evidence has been posted that shows all countries leaders agreeing with any of the policies laid out in it.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

I believe in chemtrails.

You didn't watch it did you. :smilin:

Yes ages ago

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how ... ust-denial

Asking me to prove a negative is a tincey wincey bit stupid imho :snooty:

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms