A right load of bollocks...

Re: Death Of Black Father

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Iz it coz theyz black, Keyzer? :ooer:

No - it's because they are a moron.

Millions of people suffer hardship and poverty in this country - they don't use it as an excuse to carry knives and become drug dealers because they don't want to be part of 'the system'.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

said he who thought the attackers of that disabled kid in Croydon were black
Cunt

You really are pitiful. :hand:

I enjoy how desperate you are to scream 'racism' when there is none - perhaps you would like to comment on Jason Osamade Okundaye - a truly racist 'cunt' of the highest order?

Nah - thought not. :mrgreen:

i condemned him before he got the fucking job.
Wanker.

Whereas you are the pitiful one, jumping on various bandwagons including reckoning the attackers of that disabled kid were black.
Nice of you trying to deny it.

Nah thought not. Cunt.

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Iz it coz theyz black, Keyzer? :ooer:

No - it's because they are a moron.

Millions of people suffer hardship and poverty in this country - they don't use it as an excuse to carry knives and become drug dealers because they don't want to be part of 'the system'.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

said he who thought the attackers of that disabled kid in Croydon were black
Cunt

You really are pitiful. :hand:

I enjoy how desperate you are to scream 'racism' when there is none - perhaps you would like to comment on Jason Osamade Okundaye - a truly racist 'cunt' of the highest order?

Nah - thought not. :mrgreen:

i condemned him before he got the fucking job.
Wanker.

Whereas you are the pitiful one, jumping on various bandwagons including reckoning the attackers of that disabled kid were black.
Nice of you trying to deny it.

Nah thought not. Cunt.

I suspect you are the moron who got me banned - still if anonymously spouting shit on here makes you feel powerful go ahead. :whogives:

Patriotism may be last refuge of a scoundrel but screaming 'racism' about any and every story concerning a non-caucasian is the last refuge of the terminally dim.

I have better things to read online - bye sweetie. :wubwub:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Sgt Rock wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Blacks are top of the tree when it comes to carrying knives, get used to it.

BTW, a titbit for you who wanna slag me off cus I is a true whitey patriot.

I make knives for a hobby.

Chew on that :yikes:

I see you no longer use the term "nig nog" for black folks, Major - have you given up using racist abuse? :dunno:

It sounds as though the minor Major is threatening you and other critics with violence. :yikes:

It certainly does - and yet strangely I feel no fear. :laughing:

What this does illustrate though is that tinpot Nazis like Major are no better than those they seek to take to task. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Major » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Sgt Rock wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Blacks are top of the tree when it comes to carrying knives, get used to it.

I see you no longer use the term "nig nog" for black folks, Major - have you given up using racist abuse? :dunno:

It sounds as though the minor Major is threatening you and other critics with violence. :yikes:

I forgot about it and say wog now, turd burglar for a queer geeza, carpet muncher for bints but not on here.

I never abuse, they abuse by ruining our island with their murders, drugs, knives and ghettos which we see reported in the media every day of the week.
If you love them so much then get entangled with them.

Now you have a reply you may scream blue murder.

What this does illustrate though is that tinpot Nazis like Major are no better than those they seek to take to task. :shake head:

I have spent 4 hours today just grinding a blade shape and nakkud it, are you pleased???
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

I forgot about it and say wog now, turd burglar for a queer geeza, carpet muncher for bints but not on here.

If you use the terms "wog", "turd burglar" and "carpet muncher" in the secret and dubious forums you frequent why don't you use them here - surely you have the courage of your racist, homophobic and misogynistic convictions? :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Sgt Rock wrote:

I have spent 4 hours today just grinding a blade shape and nakkud it, are you pleased???

Are you planning on stabbing yourself? :dunno:
McAz

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:17 am

Rashan Charles death: Father-of-one did not swallow drugs before dying in police custody, watchdog reveals

The young man who died after being wrestled to the floor by a police officer following a chase in east London had not swallowed drugs, forensic tests have revealed.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/r ... 02671.html

Police, Media and IPCC caught putting out false info immediately after the Police kill someone....

Im shocked :yikes:

(its not like they didn't do the same after Ian Tomlinson, Jean Charles De Menezes, Mark Duggan, Jermaine Baker and pretty much everyone else they have killed)
wutang

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:20 am

Met police are warned against 'cosy relationships' with press

"that the close relationship between some senior members of the Met and some sections of the media compromises the capacity of both those institutions to scrutinise the activities of the other".

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/ ... hips-press

5 years later and not a damn thing has changed
wutang

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:38 am

wutang wrote:
Rashan Charles death: Father-of-one did not swallow drugs before dying in police custody, watchdog reveals

The young man who died after being wrestled to the floor by a police officer following a chase in east London had not swallowed drugs, forensic tests have revealed.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/r ... 02671.html

Police, Media and IPCC caught putting out false info immediately after the Police kill someone....

Im shocked :yikes:

(its not like they didn't do the same after Ian Tomlinson, Jean Charles De Menezes, Mark Duggan, Jermaine Baker and pretty much everyone else they have killed)

Let's do one at a time.

What false information did the IPCC put out?

A link to the false information would be appreciated.

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:19 am

wutang

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:28 am

A passenger in the car, a 20 year old man, left the scene and was followed on foot by an officer into a nearby shop.

The man became unwell and first aid was provided by a police officer, police medic and paramedics. The IPCC has obtained evidence which indicates an object was removed from his throat at the scene. The man was then transported to the Royal London Hospital, where he sadly died soon afterwards.

The IPCC declared an independent investigation at 3:10am and investigators were deployed to the scene and to the post-incident procedure.

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/news/ipcc-invest ... ey-he-died

Notice their initial version of events leaves out the part where Rashman was fine until the police manhandled him, threw him on the floor and slapped a chokehold on him.... then he "became unwell".

Their version makes it sound like he was just walking into a shop and suddenly went into a state of emergency. No mention of the violent actions of the cops that preceeded it :whistle:
wutang

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:33 am

Major Starbold wrote:I forgot about it and say wog now, turd burglar for a queer geeza, carpet muncher for bints but not on here.

Major Starbold wrote:I do not know a "Snooks".

However I do have recollection of a "Snookerballs" who was mega anti British, a traitor to our British Island and hid behind the apron of a carpet muncher with her own forum, do you remember?.

:scratch:
McAz

Postby GuestWADE » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:45 am

wutang wrote:
A passenger in the car, a 20 year old man, left the scene and was followed on foot by an officer into a nearby shop.

The man became unwell and first aid was provided by a police officer, police medic and paramedics. The IPCC has obtained evidence which indicates an object was removed from his throat at the scene. The man was then transported to the Royal London Hospital, where he sadly died soon afterwards.

The IPCC declared an independent investigation at 3:10am and investigators were deployed to the scene and to the post-incident procedure.

Notice their initial version of events leaves out the part where Rashman was fine until the police manhandled him, threw him on the floor and slapped a chokehold on him.... then he "became unwell".

Their version makes it sound like he was just walking into a shop and suddenly went into a state of emergency. No mention of the violent actions of the cops that preceeded it :whistle:

I can't see the IPCC putting out any false information in that link. So where is it?
GuestWADE

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:01 pm

GuestWADE wrote:
wutang wrote:

I can't see the IPCC putting out any false information in that link. So where is it?

there's none so blind as those who will not see
wutang

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:54 pm

GuestWADE wrote:
wutang wrote:

Is becoming unwell not a lie? Are you for fucking real?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms