Slapper On Benefits Wants To Buy A Horse

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Slapper On Benefits Wants To Buy A Horse

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:33 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Why do some forumus stick up for scum???

But no-one is sticking up for you, Starbold. :scratch:

Some tosser will white knight the forum racist :shake head:

Postby Major » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 am

McAz wrote:

Bet they are for you.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:26 am

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

Bet they are for you.

Oooo - I do hope so. :wubwub:
McAz

Postby luddite » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:44 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

Bet they are for you.

Do you do anything else to do apart from posting utter bollocks on here? :dunno:

I have you down as an incontinent geriatric tosser with nothing better to do. :woteva:

If you were to disappear up your own arse the forum would be so much better off. :monkey:
luddite

Postby luddite » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:45 pm

:pmsl: :woteva: :nelix:
luddite

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 pm

luddite wrote::pmsl: :woteva: :nelix:

Too cretinous to edit your post?

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 pm

luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

Bet they are for you.

Do you do anything else to do apart from posting utter bollocks on here? :dunno:

I have you down as an incontinent geriatric tosser with nothing better to do. :woteva:

If you were to disappear up your own arse the forum would be so much better off. :monkey:

Surely there are men in Leeds that you fancy rather than stalking my arse round the forum? :dunno:
McAz

Postby luddite » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:43 pm

McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:But no-one is sticking up for you, Starbold. :scratch:

Bet they are for you.

Surely there are men in Leeds that you fancy rather than stalking my arse round the forum? :dunno:

What's up, can't you think of something else apart from expressing your addle brained homo erotic fantasies? :dunno:

Your brain is as incontinent as you are, all that comes out of it is shite. :again?:
Last edited by luddite on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luddite

Postby luddite » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:
luddite wrote::pmsl: :woteva: :nelix:

Too cretinous to edit your post?

Are you, don't let it get you down. :woteva:
luddite

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:47 pm

luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:Surely there are men in Leeds that you fancy rather than stalking my arse round the forum? :dunno

What's up, can't you think of something else apart from expressing your addle brained homo erotic fantasies? :dunno:

Your brain is as incontinent as you are, all that comes out of it is shite. :again?:

It's all bum related with you, isn't it? :shake head:

No means no, Fidel - get used to it.
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:44 pm

McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

Bet they are for you.

Yeah there must be pro Brexit voters that also vote for the pro-EU party in Leeds :gigglesnshit:

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:Do you do anything else to do apart from posting utter bollocks on here? :dunno:

Yeah there must be pro Brexit voters that also vote for the pro-EU party in Leeds :gigglesnshit:

The Leeds' contingent of far-right, anti-EU, cross-dressing, pretendy LibDem voters like to be known as Brextremists - they think it makes them sound hard. :gigglesnshit:

While their online presence appears to consist of several like-minded individuals of different genders and races sadly they are all in fact just one sad fuck with a horology fetish.

Quite why he/they have taken a shine to my rear end I shudder to think. :ooer:
McAz

Postby luddite » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:17 am

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:Do you do anything else to do apart from posting utter bollocks on here? :dunno:

The Leeds' contingent of far-right, anti-EU, cross-dressing, pretendy LibDem voters like to be known as Brextremists - they think it makes them sound hard. :gigglesnshit:

While their online presence appears to consist of several like-minded individuals of different genders and races sadly they are all in fact just one sad fuck with a horology fetish.

You're obsessed, so obsessed you've given the game away. :awesome:

Did you move from London to get away from the scandal, or to be near your boyfriends? :dunno:

Is there a flourishing gay community in the Lakes, or are you the only gay in the village? :pmsl:
luddite

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:47 am

luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Did you move from London to get away from the scandal, or to be near your boyfriends? :dunno:

Is there a flourishing gay community in the Lakes, or are you the only gay in the village? :pmsl:

Ah, as I thought, deeply homophobic. Another LibDem trait? :roll:
McAz

Postby luddite » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 am

McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:Surely there are men in Leeds that you fancy rather than stalking my arse round the forum? :dunno:

Ah, as I thought, deeply homophobic. Another LibDem trait? :roll:

Make your mind, what there is left of it, up. :pmsl:

Your dementia is showing. :awesome:

Anyway, you didn't answer the question. :woteva:

Are you the only gay in the village? :dunno:
luddite

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms