Slapper On Benefits Wants To Buy A Horse

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Slapper On Benefits Wants To Buy A Horse

Postby malamute » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Where the father or fathers to all her kids , typical waster and there's many like her , that knows the system inside out

Apparently the father of the kids has taken them all on holiday. If he can afford that he should be able to support them all and she shouldn't be claiming benefits.

I wonder if she's realises it's going to be years before any of her brood can ride the pony? She will also have to pay a considerable amount for it to be broken in as she is unlikely to know how to do this.

Our hay bill is hefty for our horses and we get a good discount as we know the farmer personally.

I know how much time it takes to care for horses properly so I can't see how she says going to manage it with all those kids. I just hope she looks after it properly or the poor thing will be neglected and that really is cruel and ignorant.

Apprarently = a load of made up bollocks

:link:

Here's the link Holly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... horse.html
malamute

Postby Major » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Vam wrote:Sorry, but I still want to know who's going to ride her little pony :mrgreen:

I know it's to help her cope with her 'depression' and 'issues' and shit....but is anyone actually going to ride the cute little thing?

Looking at her family photos it is obvious SHE :yikes: is the one who "likes a good ride".
Major
Twat.

Postby Markey mark » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Vam wrote:Sorry, but I still want to know who's going to ride her little pony :mrgreen:

I know it's to help her cope with her 'depression' and 'issues' and shit....but is anyone actually going to ride the cute little thing?

Looking at her family photos it is obvious SHE :yikes: is the one who "likes a good ride".

And being a lap dancer very high precentage she charge for her rides too
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:Apparently the father of the kids has taken them all on holiday. If he can afford that he should be able to support them all and she shouldn't be claiming benefits.

I wonder if she's realises it's going to be years before any of her brood can ride the pony? She will also have to pay a considerable amount for it to be broken in as she is unlikely to know how to do this.

Our hay bill is hefty for our horses and we get a good discount as we know the farmer personally.

I know how much time it takes to care for horses properly so I can't see how she says going to manage it with all those kids. I just hope she looks after it properly or the poor thing will be neglected and that really is cruel and ignorant.

Apprarently = a load of made up bollocks

:link:

Look at the times apparently is used on forums.
Almost every time it is a load of bollocks, regurgitated nonsense from the gutter press, which is made up shit in the first place.
:whistle:

Not everything you call" gutter press" is made up FFS, get a grip :roll:

:link: to 100% accurate gutter press stories

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:I guess you must be broke then :gigglesnshit:

I don't think you're progressive at all tbh, I think you're and old man trying to be cool :mrgreen:

I'm both old and cool, no need to try to be either - rather be young and hot though. :gigglesnshit:

Awwww Image

I was only joking, trying to be smart :oops:

come on, lets have drink :more beer:

Cheers Holly, make mine a mug of cocoa and a Garibaldi - let's take a walk on the wild side. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

so much for being an 'officer' and a gentleman, you disgusting pig.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

well would you look at that, his little 'me too, me too' is straight in there behind him.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

He never even served.

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

He never even served.

Word has it that he was in fact an Army Cadet - all boys together. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:26 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

A very high percentage of what Markey?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

He never even served.

Word has it that he was in fact an Army Cadet - all boys together. :gigglesnshit:

space cadet more like :fantasy:

Postby Major » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 am

Why do some forumus stick up for scum???

Enough have stuck up for this piece of trash without scruples

I reckon I have reasonablle assumption, some forumus also mega scroungers are in the same boat as the scum we scribe about so feel empathy towards them.

There used to be a forum named 'Old Punk' a long time ago, not seen him for years, he used to stick up, troll for any old scum, he stated that he claimed for 2 kids who were autistic or similar fancy words.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:50 am

Major Starbold wrote:Why do some forumus stick up for scum???

don't be silly, 'major', people stopped sticking up for you years ago.

Postby McAz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:51 am

But no-one is sticking up for you, Starbold. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:29 pm

I reckon I have reasonablle assumption, some forumus also mega scroungers are in the same boat as the scum we scribe about so feel empathy towards them.

There used to be a forum named 'Old Punk' a long time ago, not seen him for years, he used to stick up, troll for any old scum, he stated that he claimed for 2 kids who were autistic or similar fancy words.

forums are masculine and feminine?

one handy protip is never to use google translate when translating from your native language into English

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms