Sam's Corner

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Sam's Corner

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 pm

samthefootball wrote:Cancer, yeah, something that I would love my stepbrother do get. I don't give a shit about my family. I wish I could just kill them all sometimes and them not be hear so I could have their money and have a chance of living on my own.

IM 24, NEARLY 25 THAT IS NOT YOUNG

Swap places with me for a month.
A spine riddled with tumours and pain beyond what you can imagine.
Right now I'm filling up with opium and whiskey so I have a chance of sleeping at some point.
You deserve nothing.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:42 pm

Holly wrote:
samthefootball wrote:Cancer, yeah, something that I would love my stepbrother do get. I don't give a shit about my family. I wish I could just kill them all sometimes and them not be hear so I could have their money and have a chance of living on my own.

Sam, you are a wanker, a nasty one at that....just keep in mind, Karma's bitch. No wonder no one wants you...you have an evil character.

just shoot the fucking puppy already...
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:42 pm

How abut swapping with those people in Texas who had lots and now have nothing and maybe never will have again?
How about swapping with the 24 year old in Iraq who was an innocent civilian with a job but now has no arms and legs?
Your a mean spirited cold hearted bitch.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Right I have had it - that is a truly disgusting and hateful things to say - do you actually know what cancer does to people?

Stop whining and get off the fucking computer for your own sake (if you are not just a troll which I now think you are).
Last edited by Keyser on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keyser

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Holly wrote:

Sam, you are a wanker, a nasty one at that....just keep in mind, Karma's bitch. No wonder no one wants you...you have an evil character.

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Holly wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Holly wrote:

Is he your secret crush Holls? :laughing:
Keyser

Postby samthefootball » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Keyser wrote:

Right I have had it - that is a truly disgusting and hateful things to say - do you actually know what cancer does to people?

Stop whining and get off the fucking computer for your own sake (if you are not a troll which I know think you are).

I AM NOT A TROLL. I told you why Im upset. Im single, I haven't got a job, I haven't got any friends, My face has spots all over it and hurts, I have IBS, I have a small Penis and I can't drive.

ARE YOU REALLY TELLING ME YOU WOULD BE HAPPY WITH ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samthefootball

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Sam I really think you should switch off and get some sleep now. That's a bit much. We spoke about my brother earlier in the thread, who was still a few years off 24 when he died from cancer. Chucking about that kind of thing isn't really going to get you anywhere. Turn off the PC and sleep, then book an appointment with your doctor tomorrow.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Hopefully you'll get nob rot and it will drop off. Stupid cunt. :thumbsup:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Why is this guy allowed to post this stuff on here?
If this really is a case of mental health then he shouldn't be on a forum like this.
Its been very entertaining Sam.
Goodbye.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 pm

@Keys. Thank you! I'll be fine. I've knocked back 10m2 of plaster, and I'm already feeling much better! :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Lambert » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Do you have any numchuck skills, bow hunting skills, or computer hacking skills?
Lambert

Postby samthefootball » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why is this guy allowed to post this stuff on here?
If this really is a case of mental health then he shouldn't be on a forum like this.
Goodbye.

Then what forum should I be on then. What forum will find me a girlfriend. I want a girlfriend tomorrow or I promise you I am going to do something I regret!!
samthefootball

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 am

samthefootball wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Stop whining and get off the fucking computer for your own sake (if you are not a troll which I know think you are).

I AM NOT A TROLL. I told you why Im upset. Im single, I haven't got a job, I haven't got any friends, My face has spots all over it and hurts, I have IBS, I have a small Penis and I can't drive.

ARE YOU REALLY TELLING ME YOU WOULD BE HAPPY WITH ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liar, you've said you had a few friends on DS, one you went out to meet awhile ago and had a chat with. So don't bullshit.

Postby Holly » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 am

samthefootball wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why is this guy allowed to post this stuff on here?
Goodbye.

Then what forum should I be on then. What forum will find me a girlfriend. I want a girlfriend tomorrow or I promise you I am going to do something I regret!!

Idiot :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms