Global Warming Deniers and Liars

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Global Warming Deniers and Liars

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Keyser wrote:I actually admire Al Gore and anthropogenic climate change is (to me) an undeniable fact.

Trump's cabal is fortunately small and he won't last long anyway - meanwhile a lot of US states will mitigate the damage he and his buddies will do in his short term of office.

I'm with you on this, and I have read nothing that convinces me otherwise. Besides, whoever caused climate change, be it Yahweh or Adam, matters not a jot to the families who've lost their homes on Nuatambu island, nor will it to the millions of displaced people who will follow.
McAz

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 pm

We agree Az! :thud: :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Keyser wrote:We agree Az! :thud: :mrgreen:

Got to happen sometimes, Keys, despite my best efforts. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Brian Cox wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:
...and I'm now waiting for someone to come along and drop a massive glacier all over that, particularly the BIB.

Fascinating thread :thumbsup:

Yes I think it is Vam, thanks.

I am constantly amazed at how people give away so much, so easily these days, not even batting an eyelid. Maybe there is something in this Chem-trail conspiracy, dumbing us all down and making us pliable for abuse. :dunno:

Maybe it's not all bad news, I see that Al Gore's follow up to 'An inconvenient truth' has bombed at the box office. People getting wise to all this bollox now I think.

Speaking of whom, you might want to check this out - I give it 3 minutes (max!) before you zone out :gigglesnshit:

"Miami...I saw fish from the ocean swimming in the street, because of high tide" :ooer:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=miami+ ... 66&bih=662

Thanks, Brian :thumbsup: But I didn't deny what Gore said.
I've been to Miami a few times, so have seen first hand some of the effects of an unusually high tide there - apart from floundering fish in the streets, though.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 pm

Trapper John wrote:Just a quick point to start the ball rolling:

If man made global warming is such a dreadful thing and a danger to our planet and it's future generations. If man made global warming is such a threat that we are paying untold trillions into carbon reduction projects, why is it that giant corporations can buy 'carbon credits' from other giant corporations, so that they can 'pollute' and 'endanger' our world with impunity?

A good place to start looking for those answers comes in the the form of another well known phrase which invariably leads to the truth 'Follow the Money'

Thing is right, we are constantly being told to listen to the science/scientists that global warming is real and we must act to save the planet. My problem with this is. It was the scientists who created the problem the technology they invented has led to global warming.
It's scientists who created nuclear weapons, and every other weapon of mass destruction. And now we got the cunts blaming the common man for driving a car and polluting the air.
It was men in white coats who worked out how the get the oil out the ground and refine it etc.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 pm

If man made global warming is such a dreadful thing and a danger to our planet and it's future generations. If man made global warming is such a threat that we are paying untold trillions into carbon reduction projects, why is it that giant corporations can buy 'carbon credits' from other giant corporations, so that they can 'pollute' and 'endanger' our world with impunity?

A good place to start looking for those answers comes in the the form of another well known phrase which invariably leads to the truth 'Follow the Money'

What about that prick Decaprio who fly's around the world to talk about pollution and carbon footprints lol. And idiots lap it up saying what a good guy he is. How much damage do you reckon one of his movies does to the environment?
And they think planting a few trees allows them to do it.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Keyser wrote:I actually admire Al Gore and anthropogenic climate change is (to me) an undeniable fact.

Trump's cabal is fortunately small and he won't last long anyway - meanwhile a lot of US states will mitigate the damage he and his buddies will do in his short term of office.

You admire Al Gore lol, You ever see the size of his house ( one of them ) it use's more electricity than the nearest town to it.
It makes the average mansion look tiny compared to it.
Gore has made hundreds of millions of dollars, out of global warming and idiots swallow his BS AND BELIEVE HE REALLY CARES lol

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Guest wrote:

Thing is right, we are constantly being told to listen to the science/scientists that global warming is real and we must act to save the planet. My problem with this is. It was the scientists who created the problem the technology they invented has led to global warming.
It's scientists who created nuclear weapons, and every other weapon of mass destruction. And now we got the cunts blaming the common man for driving a car and polluting the air.
It was men in white coats who worked out how the get the oil out the ground and refine it etc.

You can also blame 'the men in white coats' for all the advantages of modern life that are so utterly taken for granted.

The device you are posting on right now, clean water, sanitation, vaccination, electricity, the telephone, the internal combustion engine, television, antibiotics, computers, semi-conductors etc.

It's the misuse of technology for vast profit or war - not the technology itself that is the problem and scientists have been demonised since Frankenstein was written.

Oppenheimer got it right.

Keyser

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:

You admire Al Gore lol, You ever see the size of his house ( one of them ) it use's more electricity than the nearest town to it.
It makes the average mansion look tiny compared to it.
Gore has made hundreds of millions of dollars, out of global warming and idiots swallow his BS AND BELIEVE HE REALLY CARES lol

For all his faults at least he can string a coherent sentence together and is trying to do something good with his position in public life - and I suppose Trump and his cabal of climate change denying billionaire/millionaire chums all live in sheds?
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:58 am

Guest wrote:

What about that prick Decaprio who fly's around the world to talk about pollution and carbon footprints lol. And idiots lap it up saying what a good guy he is. How much damage do you reckon one of his movies does to the environment?
And they think planting a few trees allows them to do it.

why is using scheduled aircraft a bad thing?
Will you lamblast British holiday makers for doing the same?

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 am

People still do it, even in both camps on here. The question isn't whether there is 'global warming' or 'global cooling' it's whether man's influence has anything to do with it.

The global climate is changing, but like many experts whose opinions are ignored, buried or forcibly denied say, there isn't any evidence to say that man has any control over it.

The fossil and geological records show that dramatic climatic changes have occured many hundreds of times in Earth's history, long before man existed. We are just undergoing one of these 'natural occurances.' It could last 20 years, it could last a hundred years or a thousand or forevermore, man can have no malevolent or benevolent affect on it.

The Sun is pretty much the only thing that has an effect on Earth temperature, we have never and will never have any control over that.

It's the perfect scam for the people who have engineered this so called 'crisis.'

Firstly, when it will undoubtedly be discovered at some future date that all of man's efforts to affect global climate were a complete waste of time and a totally useless and hideously expensive excercise, they will be long dead and won't have to answer for their lies.

Secondly, making the 15th and arguably the most useful element to man, Carbon in all it's forms, the culprit is like requesting a blank cheque from the world.....man made Co2 emissions have no noticable affect on the global climate or the Earth's temperature.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Holly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:52 am

So what about all the farting cows?

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Holly wrote:So what about all the farting cows?

Methane is an important trace gas in Earth’s atmosphere. Even though it only makes up 0.00017% (1.7 parts per million by volume) of the Earth's atmosphere, methane traps a significant amount of heat, helping the planet remain warm and habitable.

In Earth's early history, methane was far more abundant, several percentage points of the total atmospheric gases. Without methane it is unlikely that life as we know it would have existed.

Like I said in an earlier post, in the 1970's the concern was 'global cooling' and the fear we were entering another ice age. Of course, there is no financial gain to be made from global cooling, even though it would be far more disasterous for mankind than global warming, so a change was engineered to completely reverse the fears, for purely financial gain.

Here in the UK temperatures have been a lot warmer than they are now and colder too. The Romans grew grapes in the fortified towns along Hadrians Wall and we had ice fairs on the frozen Thames in the early 19th century.

Fluctuations occur and have occurred forever, we live in a flucuating era, that is all. Mankind had nothing to do with them before and haven't now.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:45 am

One of the biggest reasons the man made global warming camp have been so successful up to now with their lies is becasue they can so easily decieve the ignorant masses who know little or nothing about the history and dynamics of our planet.

They point to a huge increase in 'greenhouse gases' - Co2 in particular - and blame it on mankind pumping it copiously and increasingly into the atmosphere since the industrial revolution, so to be more than generous, the past 350 years say.

Wow! 350 years! ...... surely that's the answer, pumping Co2 into the atmosphere for that length of time, it must be our fault.

Of course anyone with some rudimentary knowledge knows that 350 years wouldn't even register on Earth's geological clock, even using an electron microscope. For an organism to have any noticable affect on the Earth's atmosphere takes tens of millions of years of continuous effort and change.

A good example would be the Coniferous period of our history, around 350 million years ago. Then the Earth was one giant continent we call Pangea and it was covered from one end to the other in marsh and swamps and most importantly, countless trillions of huge coniferous trees. The oxygen level of the Earth's atmosphere was around 35% - much higher than today's 21% - and this gave rise to giant insects - no mammal, including man could have lived then.

When these giant, long lived trees eventually died, there was no organism yet on the scene to eat or decay the dead wood, so the Co2 they ingested in their lives was trapped in the wood and just built up and up to become the coal deposits of today. This was the reason for the high oxygen levels.

It wasn't until a small, mushroom like fungus organism arose which was able to digest the dead wood and release it's trapped Co2 that oxygen levels began to drop, eventually to levels not much higher than today's, signaling the death of the giant insects and heralding a new geological era.

The reason for that little lesson is to illustrate that it took around 50 million years to effect a change in the Earth's atmospheric conditions, so to suggest that man, in a puny couple of centuries or even several thousand years, could have the dramatic affect on global climate they are claiming, is absolutely laughable.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 am

Trapper John wrote:People still do it, even in both camps on here. The question isn't whether there is 'global warming' or 'global cooling' it's whether man's influence has anything to do with it.

The global climate is changing, but like many experts whose opinions are ignored, buried or forcibly denied say, there isn't any evidence to say that man has any control over it.

The fossil and geological records show that dramatic climatic changes have occured many hundreds of times in Earth's history, long before man existed. We are just undergoing one of these 'natural occurances.' It could last 20 years, it could last a hundred years or a thousand or forevermore, man can have no malevolent or benevolent affect on it.

The Sun is pretty much the only thing that has an effect on Earth temperature, we have never and will never have any control over that.

It's the perfect scam for the people who have engineered this so called 'crisis.'

Firstly, when it will undoubtedly be discovered at some future date that all of man's efforts to affect global climate were a complete waste of time and a totally useless and hideously expensive excercise, they will be long dead and won't have to answer for their lies.

Secondly, making the 15th and arguably the most useful element to man, Carbon in all it's forms, the culprit is like requesting a blank cheque from the world.....man made Co2 emissions have no noticable affect on the global climate or the Earth's temperature.

...which is a much more detailed way of saying what I posted right at the start of this thread: I'm inclined to believe that global warming and climate change are a historically cyclic phenomena, rather than man-made.

Given the kind of silly money you've cited that's being poured into perpetuating the man-made theory, I'm even more inclined to stick to my belief.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms