Wealth

A right load of bollocks...

Wealth

Postby Markey mark » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Most of our customers are very wealthy people , but sometimes you go to a new customer and they are on another level when it come to money , got a Russian customer in Hampstead that has alround 30 bodyguards around 24 hours a day , when working in bishop ave we have a customer that owns few houses that worth tens of millions each , all fully furnished and have full time chief, cleaners, gardeners , but the owner never step foot in any of the houses its staff just in case he does , I don't grudge them for having money good luck to them . Then when I drive down Holloway Road there's regular homeless guys one a ex soldier and all their worldly goods is in a Tesco bag . Just a unbalanced world we life in sometime
Markey mark

Re: Wealth

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Markey mark wrote:Most of our customers are very wealthy people , but sometimes you go to a new customer and they are on another level when it come to money , got a Russian customer in Hampstead that has alround 30 bodyguards around 24 hours a day , when working in bishop ave we have a customer that owns few houses that worth tens of millions each , all fully furnished and have full time chief, cleaners, gardeners , but the owner never step foot in any of the houses its staff just in case he does , I don't grudge them for having money good luck to them . Then when I drive down Holloway Road there's regular homeless guys one a ex soldier and all their worldly goods is in a Tesco bag . Just a unbalanced world we life in sometime

Vote for Capitalist parties get Capitalism.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Markey mark wrote:Most of our customers are very wealthy people , but sometimes you go to a new customer and they are on another level when it come to money , got a Russian customer in Hampstead that has alround 30 bodyguards around 24 hours a day , when working in bishop ave we have a customer that owns few houses that worth tens of millions each , all fully furnished and have full time chief, cleaners, gardeners , but the owner never step foot in any of the houses its staff just in case he does , I don't grudge them for having money good luck to them . Then when I drive down Holloway Road there's regular homeless guys one a ex soldier and all their worldly goods is in a Tesco bag . Just a unbalanced world we life in sometime

What is your line of work?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Guest wrote:

Albanian burglar :gigglesnshit:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Albanian burglar :gigglesnshit:

Turd burlar?
Rolluplostinspace

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms