RACIST BRITAIN 2017

A right load of bollocks...

Re: RACIST BRITAIN 2017

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:36 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
If anyone was mad enough to move to a middle eastern country, than damn right, they should do what the locals do...not that they would be given a choice anyway. Try having it YOUR way in a Muslim country and see how far it gets you :ooer:

oh i agree with you. there are loads of white westerners move their families to the middle east for work and then they all live in enclaves and don't mix with the locals, just like people complain about foreigners doing in the west.

Yes they do, they stay out of sight, behind walls, that way they don't offend the locals with their western cloth and general western style....then again, they really don't have a choice, if they would walk around in their western clothe, have a drink, smoke a cigarette, maybe hold hands etc... they would get arrested and God knows what else would be done to them...still not get it???

My point...you live in a different culture, you adapt or get out, simple!

It's just the oh sooo liberal west who tiptoes around other cultures and in the processes let their own go...and look where that gets them, not even a fucking Thank You :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:40 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
If anyone was mad enough to move to a middle eastern country, than damn right, they should do what the locals do...not that they would be given a choice anyway. Try having it YOUR way in a Muslim country and see how far it gets you :ooer:

oh i agree with you. there are loads of white westerners move their families to the middle east for work and then they all live in enclaves and don't mix with the locals, just like people complain about foreigners doing in the west.

Yes they do, they stay out of sight, behind walls, that way they don't offend the locals with their western cloth and general western style....then again, they really don't have a choice, if they would walk around in their western clothe, have a drink, smoke a cigarette, maybe hold hands etc... they would get arrested and God knows what else would be done to them...still not get it???

i'm not arguing against you, i'm just looking at how people live when they move to strange cultures. it's interesting that what is a normal way of life to one nationality is weird as hell to another.

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:42 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:My daughter went to a very multicultural primary school

her rollerskating parties were a regular in the calendar, never once did I notice the 'black or Asian' children either declining or just not turning up

this is true, however it's totally meaningless bollocks as it's anecdotal, just like the whole premise of the thread

When you say "very multicultural" you of course mean a school overwhelmed with immigrants. I dare say had she not invited these kids, she'd have no reason to have a party.

I've seen many white kids abase themselves in peer groups full of immigrants, I always put it down to fear.

Traps - that's outrageous, even for you! :yikes:

Except, you're kidding. Right?

no the racist cunt, who you have missed oh so terribly, is not kidding :shake head:

You're in the wrong thread.

They're still salivating in a Vam feeding frenzy over in the DS thread. So how about you fuck your arse off there, rather than derail this thread, eh?
Vam

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

i'm not arguing against you, i'm just looking at how people live when they move to strange cultures. it's interesting that what is a normal way of life to one nationality is weird as hell to another.

Yes it is, and I do believe in sensitivity and respect towards other cultures ( to a certain point ) but respect goes both ways. When you move to another country, you will have to respect their way of life, not the other way around. If I invite you to my home, you will have to respect my house rules or get lost, that's not to say that I can't be sensitive to some of your needs....like I said, goes both ways.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes it is, and I do believe in sensitivity and respect towards other cultures ( to a certain point ) but respect goes both ways. When you move to another country, you will have to respect their way of life, not the other way around. If I invite you to my home, you will have to respect my house rules or get lost, that's not to say that I can't be sensitive to some of your needs....like I said, goes both ways.

i agree 100% with that.

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 am

I once worked in Jeddah for just over a year and, yes, I lived on a compound. As a female, I wasn't free to drive myself to a store if I ran out of milk. Don't even get me started on the endless other restrictions most of us take for granted in normal day-to-day life in a free society.

But I was mindful of the culture and traditions of the country I was living in, and wasn't inclined to bite the hands that fed me, I guess.

On the subject of this thread, though, I will say that if families on my compound hosted a kid's birthday party, local children were always invited and would be there with their parents. Never saw a single problem or cultural clashes on any of those occasions :dunno:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:27 am

Vam wrote:

No, I didn't misread it and, yes, of course I know the definition of the word 'abase'.

Schoolyard politics can be a thorny issue - who's 'in', who's 'out' - I do get that. But young kids having to grovel to a dominant peer group, on the grounds of ethnicity, is a depressing thought.

We're talking little kids' birthday parties here, fgs!

Yes we were, but i was responding to Hobbitfeet who wanted to take it up a few notches.

Of course kids grow up. In my first year of secondary school, I made friends with a really nice black kid from Guyana, he was in my tutor group and most of my other classes. We and others hung around together separately and in groups, never thought much of it.

As the years went on though and we separated in more subject lessons, he grew more distant, preferring to hang around with other black kids rather than white ones. By the time we reached the 5th year, we had very little or no contact save for seeing each other in our tutor group and along the corridors, we always acknowledged each other in a cordial manner but it was never the same.

Similarly, I had a mate who lived in the flats behind where I lived, we went to the same primary and secondary school. His mum was white and his dad black. At first we would walk to the train station to get to school and go home together and hung around in breaks together too, as he was in a different house and tutor group and level of class to me.

Then halfway through that first year he stopped meeting me to walk to the station. When I eventually caught up with him at school after this had happened several times, he was with a big group of black kids. He said he was getting an earlier train now so wouldn't see me in the mornings. I left it at that and we drifted totally apart.

Funnily enough, it was my mate the Guyanan kid who told me that the mixed race kid had been told by his new black mates, to make his mind up whether he wanted to be black or white - he obviously chose black. Funny because the Guyanan kid called him a wanker, then obviously succumbed to similar pressure later on.

Of course thats all anecdotal, believe it or not I don't care either way, I just tell it like it is or was, in this case.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 pm

One thing I will say about the Carribeans who came here in the 50's and 60's - the parents of my generation and grandparents of today's - is that they mixed reasonably well, after some initial caution on both sides.

What I remember most though was their high moral standards, discipline and demand for respect. My Dad who was a copper would often say that when you went to their houses for whatever reason, you knew who was in charge, it was like some Victorian family where children were seen and not heard.

Of course, once they integrated a bit more into the new Britain brought about by the trendy lefty/liberal activists pouring out of our Universities with the bright ideas instilled into them by the sinister and insiduous Ultra liberal teaching staff, things soon changed.

"Hello class, I'm your new teacher for this term, my name is Miss Simpson but you can call me Susan." :roll:

That's where it all started. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Trapper John wrote:One thing I will say about the Carribeans who came here in the 50's and 60's - the parents of my generation and grandparents of today's - is that they mixed reasonably well, after some initial caution on both sides.

What I remember most though was their high moral standards, discipline and demand for respect. My Dad who was a copper would often say that when you went to their houses for whatever reason, you knew who was in charge, it was like some Victorian family where children were seen and not heard.

Of course, once they integrated a bit more into the new Britain brought about by the trendy lefty/liberal activists pouring out of our Universities with the bright ideas instilled into them by the sinister and insiduous Ultra liberal teaching staff, things soon changed.

"Hello class, I'm your new teacher for this term, my name is Miss Simpson but you can call me Susan." :roll:

More made up bollocks from you. Your irrational hatred is so deeply ingrained you've simply lost the plot. Name one school where teachers and pupils are on first name terms.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:One thing I will say about the Carribeans who came here in the 50's and 60's - the parents of my generation and grandparents of today's - is that they mixed reasonably well, after some initial caution on both sides.

More made up bollocks from you. Your irrational hatred is so deeply ingrained you've simply lost the plot. Name one school where teachers and pupils are on first name terms.

My school was one and so were most comprehensives in those days. I agree that things have changed now but as is usual after the ultra liberal social experiments go to pot, it's too late and those people have long since moved on to ruin something else.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:08 am

Guest wrote:

The far right moron shows his credentials by calling academics lefties etc. :shake head:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms