RACIST BRITAIN 2017

A right load of bollocks...

RACIST BRITAIN 2017

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:46 am

As an expert in the art of fine food production over BBQ coals, I'm often invited to them, not for my wit, charm and undoubted good looks - but to do the cooking.

So in that hot spell we had in June, I was cooking at an impromtu one at my daughter's house after some friends of hers had turned up with their kids to enjoy the weather.

When I eventually sat down to eat, they were all talking about this, what to me is a modern fad, obsession they have for arranging birthday parties for their 5 year old kids and inviting the entire reception class they are in at school.

Often 30 kids or more are entertained, more often than not at hired premises, with at least one parent staying as well. What a load of bollox and wasteful expense in my mind, not to mention there being one almost every week.

Anyway, I digress. Why I posted was to say that in every case amongst these 5 women (incl. daughter) when black or Asian kids are invited, they either decline the invitation, if the parents have manners, or just don't turn up at all.

The result is invariably an all white party, which to any PC lefty liberal zealot observing, would be a clear case of racism. It is of course but not on the part of these young white women, these sheep have had years of brainwashing telling them it is their duty to be inclusive of all foreign invaders and they obey without question.

When people talk about racism, it's always directed toward white, British people, in my experience they are pointing in the wrong direction.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: RACIST BRITAIN 2017

Postby Fiz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 am

I'm a parent of two young kids, I've not had this happen. playground politics is a thing though, if you invite one person another doesn't get along with, one will usually drop out.
Fiz

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:55 am

Fiz wrote:I'm a parent of two young kids, I've not had this happen. playground politics is a thing though, if you invite one person another doesn't get along with, one will usually drop out.

Not had what happen? ....... endless 30+ kid parties or blacks and Asians not turning up?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am

These black and Asian families might think like you that these huge parties are completely over the top and if you accept the invite you'll have to behave in as stupid a manner as those who invited you.
Suckered into behaving in a manner you don't wish to.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:These black and Asian families might think like you that these huge parties are completely over the top and if you accept the invite you'll have to behave in as stupid a manner as those who invited you.

It would be nice though if different nationalities would make an effort if they get an invite to a party/neighbourhood BBQ etc. It's called integrating! I don't think anyone at parties is expected to behave a certain way, we should all be able to be ourselves...tolerance and understanding on both sides is the answer, if different cultures want to live in peace next to each other.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 am

Holly wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:These black and Asian families might think like you that these huge parties are completely over the top and if you accept the invite you'll have to behave in as stupid a manner as those who invited you.

It would be nice though if different nationalities would make an effort if they get an invite to a party/neighbourhood BBQ etc. It's called integrating! I don't think anyone at parties is expected to behave a certain way, we should all be able to be ourselves...tolerance and understanding on both sides is the answer, if different cultures want to live in peace next to each other.

I have a daughter who does these over the top parties and each kid has to then do the same when it's their birthday.
It's out of hand now as the next one tries to outdo the last one.
Imagine if these families know TJ might be there.
Has TJ's daughter picked up her fathers hatred and bigotry and fear?
There are very few black and Asian people here but I've not come across the problems TJ has with the few that are here.
Why should these families be expected to act out parts that you deem correct?
I can assure you very few white Brits intigrate with the natives in whatever lands they go to.
Many of the Jews in this country don't integrate with the natives even as far as having their own laws and courts outside of our judicial system but no one puts pressure on Jews to integrate.
If I was black or Asian I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near TJ and his kind would you?

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am

That could be the case, but I omitted to say that these mothers talking, their kids don't all go to the same school, so it's not an isolated case and surely it wouldn't be just balcks or Asians feeling that way?

Actually, I was inaccurate. At my grandson's party, an Asian kid did turn up with his dad who wasted no time in handing out leaflets to the gathered parents about the local curry house he owns.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Holly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

I have a daughter who does these over the top parties and each kid has to then do the same when it's their birthday.
There are very few black and Asian people here but I've not come across the problems TJ has with the few that are here.
I can assure you very few white Brits intigrate with the natives in whatever lands they go to.
Many of the Jews in this country don't integrate with the natives even as far as having their own laws and courts outside of our judicial system but no one puts pressure on Jews to integrate.
If I was black or Asian I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near TJ and his kind would you?

I'm not talking about OTT teen parties where there might be lots of alcohol, maybe sex and even drugs involved. I was more thinking of neighbourhood gatherings. If newcomers or different nationalities can't cope with the way there "normal" neighbours like to party, then maybe they are in the wrong Country...get it???
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

I'm not talking about OTT teen parties where there might be lots of alcohol, maybe sex and even drugs involved. I was more thinking of neighbourhood gatherings. If newcomers or different nationalities can't cope with the way there neighbours like to gather, then maybe they are in the wrong Country...get it???

oh come on holly, you wouldn't expect a black family to go along to the local kkk meetings if that's how the neighbours like to hang out.

Postby Holly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

I'm not talking about OTT teen parties where there might be lots of alcohol, maybe sex and even drugs involved. I was more thinking of neighbourhood gatherings. If newcomers or different nationalities can't cope with the way there neighbours like to gather, then maybe they are in the wrong Country...get it???

oh come on holly, you wouldn't expect a black family to go along to the local kkk meetings if that's how the neighbours like to hang out.

:roll:

Who is talking about the KKK FFS? No one I know, including me would go to a KKK party. I'm talking about normal Western people's parties. I don't even know any KKK members and I'm sure the majority of normal Brits don't either.

ETA...BTW, I have a Somali family living across from me, and twice now they have joined the neighbourhood for a Christmas get together. They joined in the fun and were just lovely. Don't know what he is doing ( I forgot to ask ) but she is a midwife in our local hospital. The drink was flowing, but they didn't mind, they were happy with their orange juice and didn't leave the party till the end. Their 14 year old Son was there too...So it can be done.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

"TJ and his kind" what does that mean?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Markey mark » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Trapper John wrote:

That could be the case, but I omitted to say that these mothers talking, their kids don't all go to the same school, so it's not an isolated case and surely it wouldn't be just balcks or Asians feeling that way?

Actually, I was inaccurate. At my grandson's party, an Asian kid did turn up with his dad who wasted no time in handing out leaflets to the gathered parents about the local curry house he owns.

At my grandsons old school .with the older grandson apart from him only one other child could speak English in his glass . So there was very little chance of other class mates coming to his birthday party . So if it was a kids birthday in a class. At the end of day the school would have treats and hand them out to other pupils to celebrate the child's birthday
Markey mark

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

At my grandsons old school .with the older grandson apart from him only one other child could speak English in his glass . So there was very little chance of other class mates coming to his birthday party . So if it was a kids birthday in a class. At the end of day the school would have treats and hand them out to other pupils to celebrate the child's birthday

I saw a TV programme some while back now, where some filmakers went into schools to test the 'imagined' cases of classes being overrun by immigrant children, can't remember where it was but it wasn't an inner London borough.

Asking a class of 40 children to raise their hands if they were born in another country, just over 60% did. When the same group of children were asked to raise their hands if their parents were born in another country, they all raised their hands. Even the filmakers were gobsmacked.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:40 pm

My daughter went to a very multicultural primary school

her rollerskating parties were a regular in the calendar, never once did I notice the 'black or Asian' children either declining or just not turning up

this is true, however it's totally meaningless bollocks as it's anecdotal, just like the whole premise of the thread
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:My daughter went to a very multicultural primary school

her rollerskating parties were a regular in the calendar, never once did I notice the 'black or Asian' children either declining or just not turning up

this is true, however it's totally meaningless bollocks as it's anecdotal, just like the whole premise of the thread

99% of this forum is based on anecdotal bollocks, without it you'd have nothing to say. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms