RACIST BRITAIN 2017

A right load of bollocks...

Re: RACIST BRITAIN 2017

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:My daughter went to a very multicultural primary school

her rollerskating parties were a regular in the calendar, never once did I notice the 'black or Asian' children either declining or just not turning up

this is true, however it's totally meaningless bollocks as it's anecdotal, just like the whole premise of the thread

99% of this forum is based on anecdotal bollocks, without it you'd have nothing to say. :thumbsup:

depends if you're using it to create a hypothesis or just to chat I suppose

one has motive, the other doesn't

what's your opinion on my daughter's very positive multicultural primary school party experience?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:51 pm

her rollerskating parties were a regular in the calendar, never once did I notice the 'black or Asian' children either declining or just not turning up

this is true, however it's totally meaningless bollocks as it's anecdotal, just like the whole premise of the thread

When you say "very multicultural" you of course mean a school overwhelmed with immigrants. I dare say had she not invited these kids, she'd have no reason to have a party.

I've seen many white kids abase themselves in peer groups full of immigrants, I always put it down to fear.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Trapper John wrote:

When you say "very multicultural" you of course mean a school overwhelmed with immigrants. I dare say had she not invited these kids, she'd have no reason to have a party.

I've seen many white kids abase themselves in peer groups full of immigrants, I always put it down to fear.

and this is why no fucker wants to go to your grandchild's birthday party

you do realise that immigrants can be white too

*gasp*
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

and this is why no fucker wants to go to your grandchild's birthday party

They did, loads of kids, except unfortunately Blacks and Asians, though invited. I wasn't there and had no intention of going so it wouldn't be me putting them off, not that they'd know me from Adam anyway. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:00 pm

oh I'm pretty sure the apple didn't fall far from the tree
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:oh I'm pretty sure the apple didn't fall far from the tree

On the contrary, I've never tried to project or force my opinions on any of my children or grandchilden, I'm not an lefty/ ultra liberal you know. :roll:

In fact my daughter was brought up and schooled in Thronton Heath for most of her formative life, with her mother, so she was well immersed in black culture, had many black school friends. Even then though, the groups rarely mixed outside school.

She did reprimand me on many occasions when I had reason to speak about them in a non complimentary way.

I often ask her now if her views have changed since she has her own house and kid at school now? Particularly since the Nigerian family who moved in opposite with their three kids and were suppposed to be 'very nice' began putting their wheelie bins out in the road to save the parking space outside their house, whilst parking their other car outside my daughter's house, so my daughter's other half can't park anywhere near his home when he returns from work.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Traps - that's outrageous, even for you! :yikes:

Except, you're kidding. Right?
Vam

Postby Markey mark » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:These black and Asian families might think like you that these huge parties are completely over the top and if you accept the invite you'll have to behave in as stupid a manner as those who invited you.
Suckered into behaving in a manner you don't wish to.

That could be the case, but I omitted to say that these mothers talking, their kids don't all go to the same school, so it's not an isolated case and surely it wouldn't be just balcks or Asians feeling that way?

Actually, I was inaccurate. At my grandson's party, an Asian kid did turn up with his dad who wasted no time in handing out leaflets to the gathered parents about the local curry house he owns.

At my grandsons old school .with the older grandson apart from him only one other child could speak English in his glass . So there was very little chance of other class mates coming to his birthday party . So if it was a kids birthday in a class. At the end of day the school would have treats and hand them out to other pupils to celebrate the child's birthday

I saw a TV programme some while back now, where some filmakers went into schools to test the 'imagined' cases of classes being overrun by immigrant children, can't remember where it was but it wasn't an inner London borough.

Asking a class of 40 children to raise their hands if they were born in another country, just over 60% did. When the same group of children were asked to raise their hands if their parents were born in another country, they all raised their hands. Even the filmakers were gobsmacked.

See you live in n5 , I live just one minute walk from Holloway woman prison the school i mention is in N7, I drink in the prince Edward parkhurst road or the unicorn Camden road , most of the regulars in their 30s, 40s onwards went to this school my grandsons went too , back then it was a good school , lot of them has had the same problem with their kid or grandkids and had taken them out , when I walk down Holloway Road of a school day , all the black kids are together, same with the Asians and so on , you do get older teens that mix normally black and white , never see Asian kids mixing with anyone ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

no the racist cunt, who you have missed oh so terribly, is not kidding :shake head:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm a Manchester boy where there are many multiracial/cultural areas.
Loads of parties for all ages and never once have I come across the situations racists manage to imagine.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 am

Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Not kidding at all? .... you did read that right didn't you? .... 'abase' not 'abuse' - Abase: behave in a way that belittles or degrades

You see even in my day there were white kids who came from areas, estates where the majority of residents were black, mostly carribbean and the same with schools. They had little alternative but to ape the peer groups around them, talking and acting the 'gangsta' and almost without exception preferred to be the outsider of those groups, to being a total outcast and alone.

They would be the ones who accepted being the butt of their 'jokes' the ones who took the happy slaps and verbal abuse and laughed about it, the ones made to do bad things first whilst the others watched. I suppose it was their way of surviving.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:11 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
I'm not talking about OTT teen parties where there might be lots of alcohol, maybe sex and even drugs involved. I was more thinking of neighbourhood gatherings. If newcomers or different nationalities can't cope with the way there neighbours like to gather, then maybe they are in the wrong Country...get it???

oh come on holly, you wouldn't expect a black family to go along to the local kkk meetings if that's how the neighbours like to hang out.

:roll:

Who is talking about the KKK FFS? No one I know, including me would go to a KKK party. I'm talking about normal Western people's parties. I don't even know any KKK members and I'm sure the majority of normal Brits don't either.

ETA...BTW, I have a Somali family living across from me, and twice now they have joined the neighbourhood for a Christmas get together. They joined in the fun and were just lovely. Don't know what he is doing ( I forgot to ask ) but she is a midwife in our local hospital. The drink was flowing, but they didn't mind, they were happy with their orange juice and didn't leave the party till the end. Their 14 year old Son was there too...So it can be done.

would you say a white western kid had to join in with any muslim prayers or whatever and eat halal food at a muslim kid's birthday party if they moved to the middle east? or a couple be expected to hang out in separate rooms at a grown-up party because the locals separate men and women? or is it only outsiders who have to join in with nice white western activities?

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
I'm not talking about OTT teen parties where there might be lots of alcohol, maybe sex and even drugs involved. I was more thinking of neighbourhood gatherings. If newcomers or different nationalities can't cope with the way there neighbours like to gather, then maybe they are in the wrong Country...get it???

oh come on holly, you wouldn't expect a black family to go along to the local kkk meetings if that's how the neighbours like to hang out.

:roll:

Who is talking about the KKK FFS? No one I know, including me would go to a KKK party. I'm talking about normal Western people's parties. I don't even know any KKK members and I'm sure the majority of normal Brits don't either.

ETA...BTW, I have a Somali family living across from me, and twice now they have joined the neighbourhood for a Christmas get together. They joined in the fun and were just lovely. Don't know what he is doing ( I forgot to ask ) but she is a midwife in our local hospital. The drink was flowing, but they didn't mind, they were happy with their orange juice and didn't leave the party till the end. Their 14 year old Son was there too...So it can be done.

would you say a white western kid had to join in with any muslim prayers or whatever and eat halal food at a muslim kid's birthday party if they moved to the middle east? or a couple be expected to hang out in separate rooms at a grown-up party because the locals separate men and women? or is it only outsiders who have to join in with nice white western activities?

If anyone was mad enough to move to a middle eastern country, than damn right, they should do what the locals do...not that they would be given a choice anyway. Try having it YOUR way in a Muslim country and see how far it gets you :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:27 am

Holly wrote:
If anyone was mad enough to move to a middle eastern country, than damn right, they should do what the locals do...not that they would be given a choice anyway. Try having it YOUR way in a Muslim country and see how far it gets you :ooer:

oh i agree with you. there are loads of white westerners move their families to the middle east for work and then they all live in enclaves and don't mix with the locals, just like people complain about foreigners doing in the west.

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:35 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Not kidding at all? .... you did read that right didn't you? .... 'abase' not 'abuse' - Abase: behave in a way that belittles or degrades

You see even in my day there were white kids who came from areas, estates where the majority of residents were black, mostly carribbean and the same with schools. They had little alternative but to ape the peer groups around them, talking and acting the 'gangsta' and almost without exception preferred to be the outsider of those groups, to being a total outcast and alone.

They would be the ones who accepted being the butt of their 'jokes' the ones who took the happy slaps and verbal abuse and laughed about it, the ones made to do bad things first whilst the others watched. I suppose it was their way of surviving.

No, I didn't misread it and, yes, of course I know the definition of the word 'abase'.

Schoolyard politics can be a thorny issue - who's 'in', who's 'out' - I do get that. But young kids having to grovel to a dominant peer group, on the grounds of ethnicity, is a depressing thought.

We're talking little kids' birthday parties here, fgs!
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms