Have You Noticed

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Have You Noticed

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Handy andy wrote:Im afraid with far right Nazis such as Red Oktober and Stormee , you will always get angry responses. How many forums has Major/Stormee/Stormbold been banned from for outright racism?

I do understand that he does get under most posters skin...however, you can just ignore him. My personal opinion... he likes to do that, the more outrage he can cause, the more he enjoys it. Why play along?

Why effectively collude with him by giving him a platform to post his racist crap?

Stop trying to shut down people you happen to disagree with.

Alot of what major and Red posts is the TRUTH, not racist.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Handy andy wrote:Im afraid with far right Nazis such as Red Oktober and Stormee , you will always get angry responses. How many forums has Major/Stormee/Stormbold been banned from for outright racism?

I do understand that he does get under most posters skin...however, you can just ignore him. My personal opinion... he likes to do that, the more outrage he can cause, the more he enjoys it. Why play along?

Why effectively collude with him by giving him a platform to post his racist crap?

Do you actually believe I have the power to "shut down people"?

You must feel very insecure in yourself and your views.

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 am

I'm done with you Guest...If you want to find out who produced that video, find out yourself...I told you I don't know. All I know is that the cameras don't lie. It's all there...if you think it's all staged, then you're deluded..Read Reds post, he explained it better than I can.
...and if you don't like what you see or don't believe it, it's OK with me too :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:55 am

Holly wrote:I'm done with you Guest...If you want to find out who produced that video, find out yourself...I told you I don't know. All I know is that the cameras don't lie. It's all there...if you think it's all staged, then you're deluded..Read Reds post, he explained it better than I can.
...and if you don't like what you see or don't believe it, it's OK with me too :thumbsup:

So you're happy to endorse even the biggest load of propaganda when it lines up with your views?

I think you're the one suffering from delusions as well as touchiness and ignorance and a highly blinkered outlook.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am

Holly wrote:I'm done with you Guest...If you want to find out who produced that video, find out yourself...I told you I don't know. All I know is that the cameras don't lie. It's all there...if you think it's all staged, then you're deluded..Read Reds post, he explained it better than I can.

|And I did suggest a possible source as there's a big clue in the video. Have you checked that organisation out? I'm sure you haven't and if you did it would be interesting to hear your take on their site.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Listen fuckwit, you are complaining that Holly allows major to post, you are TRYING to silence him.
Got it now, fuckwit?

I'm totally secure in my self and my views thanks.

This country is fast being overrun with immigrants.
Islam is a vile religion which has no place in the western world.
No decent human being would worship a primitive paedophile.

No decent human being would defend such a vile religion in this day and age.

Red October is NOT racist for posting the truth.
There you go Guest, that's me totally secure in my views.
You, on the other hand don't seem to have anything, apart from crying racist at every opportunity.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:06 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Listen fuckwit, you are complaining that Holly allows major to post, you are TRYING to silence him.
Got it now, fuckwit?

You, on the other hand don't seem to have anything, apart from crying racist at every opportunity.

Gosh!!

Don't you do aggression well!

As well as anger, fear and hatred. Daily life for you must be such a challenge. How do you cope?

By chatting to your EDL and Britain First buddies? By seething? By wanking?

C'mon, share your coping strategies.

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:35 am

Guest wrote:

So you're happy to endorse even the biggest load of propaganda when it lines up with your views?

I think you're the one suffering from delusions as well as touchiness and ignorance and a highly blinkered outlook.

.. suffering from delusion, ignorance and a highly blinkered outlook? I can say the same about you :smilin: ...Goes both ways. Listen, I told you I just gave my 2 pennies word in this debate, as I'm entitled to, just like you are... but while I'm at it, you asked me yesterday why I get so involved in British affairs... well lets see...do YOU have any opinion at all on the Charlottesville attack? Do you have any opinion on the Barcelona attack? Do you have any opinion on all the French attacks? Do you have an opinion on Donald Trump?...see where I'm going? If you don't, you're an ignorant self absorbed little so and so. I happen to read the paper, I watch the news, I like to know what's going on in the world. My homeland is Austria, so naturally I'm interested in what's going on in Europe and around it.

People who think I'm racist are just simply ridiculous and use the racist card to win an argument ...just because I would like the free,liberal world to stay like it is, doesn't make me a racist. Skin colour means nothing to me,after all,we are all human... what bothers me is,that a totally alien and rather hostile society is going to take over eventually if nothing gets done about it...and people like you, let it happen. The writing is on the wall, but you just don't want to admit it, or maybe you're just blind. Find out the hard way, nothing I or anyone else says, can stop what's coming anyway...Enjoy a happy future! OK, I'm really done with this now.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Sabine Baring-Gould » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:44 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

.. suffering from delusion, ignorance and a highly blinkered outlook? I can say the same about you :smilin: ...Goes both ways. Listen, I told you I just gave my 2 pennies word in this debate, as I'm entitled to, just like you are... but while I'm at it, you asked me yesterday why I get so involved in British affairs... well lets see...do YOU have any opinion at all on the Charlottesville attack? Do you have any opinion on the Barcelona attack? Do you have any opinion on all the French attacks? Do you have an opinion on Donald Trump?...see where I'm going? If you don't, you're an ignorant self absorbed little so and so. I happen to read the paper, I watch the news, I like to know what's going on in the world. My homeland is Austria, so naturally I'm interested in what's going on in Europe and around it.

People who think I'm racist are just simply ridiculous and use the racist card to win an argument ...just because I would like the free,liberal world to stay like it is, doesn't make me a racist. Skin colour means nothing to me,after all,we are all human... what bothers me is,that a totally alien and rather hostile society is going to take over eventually if nothing gets done about it...and people like you, let it happen. The writing is on the wall, but you just don't want to admit it, or maybe you're just blind. Find out the hard way, nothing I or anyone else says, can stop what's coming anyway...Enjoy a happy future! OK, I'm really done with this now.

We had the alien culture invading Europe already.
Million plus Pagans murdered.
Onward Christian Soldiers... :shake head:
Sabine Baring-Gould

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:56 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you still stand by the the video you posted and presumably endorse?

If yes, that's all I need to know about your views and their place.

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you still stand by the the video you posted and presumably endorse?

If yes, that's all I need to know about your views and their place.

You can bet I do..how can you possibly refute what's on camera? Please explain :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Got it now, fuckwit?

Gosh!!

As well as anger, fear and hatred. Daily life for you must be such a challenge. How do you cope?

Gosh ain't you the little pansy eh? Aggression? Where?

Once again you find yourself unable to actually participate in a discussion so you resort to wildly inaccurate accusations.

Well done you. Mummy must be so proud...

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Tell you what Guest, if you're going to insult me, I will just simply not allow your posts through...Keep in mind that you're actually a PBU, but I allow you to post anyway. Be civil or just fok off...how's that? Get lost with your Hitler shit, that was 70 years ago...this is now.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Got it now, fuckwit?

Gosh!!

Gosh ain't you the little pansy eh? Aggression? Where?

Once again you find yourself unable to actually participate in a discussion so you resort to wildly inaccurate accusations.

Well done you. Mummy must be so proud...

Your reason, reasonableness and clarity are outstanding.

I do find racists get very angry and aggresive when there views aren't agreed with. And when they're challenged - wow!! They lose it completely.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Holly wrote:Tell you what Guest, if you're going to insult me, I will just simply not allow your posts through...Keep in mind that you're actually a PBU, but I allow you to post anyway. Be civil or just fok off...how's that? Get lost with your Hitler shit, that was 70 years ago...this is now.

All I'm trying to show is the fact that the camera can lie. What's the problem with that?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms