Gypos Camped On Sports Field

A right load of bollocks...

Gypos Camped On Sports Field

Postby Major » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:17 am

This is the dramatic moment that hundreds of furious locals confronted travellers who had pitched up in a community park.
Police are shown forming a barrier between the two sides as residents chant 'off, off, off' at the travellers, who had set up their mobile homes on a recreation ground.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4qO3VzeBm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The police threatened the protesters who live there, WHY did they not evict the filthy gypos who should not have been on the sports field, flamethrowers would have moved them PDQ.

TYPICAL, police are sh**scared of gyps.
Major
Twat.

Re: Gypos Camped On Sports Field

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:23 pm

You like this major

Forty gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates in their Transit vans and caravans.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones up GOD, saying:

'I've got 40 travellers here. Can I let them in?'

GOD replies 'We are over our quota on Pikeys.

Go back out to the Pearly Gates and tell them to choose among them which are the 12 most worthy, and I will let just the dozen in.'

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to GOD again.

'They've gone', he tells GOD.

'What?' says GOD, 'All 40 of them?'

'No, the Pearly Gates'.
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Markey mark wrote:You like this major

Go back out to the Pearly Gates and tell them to choose among them which are the 12 most worthy, and I will let just the dozen in.'

'No, the Pearly Gates'.

slow. hand. clap.

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Major Starbold wrote:This is the dramatic moment that hundreds of furious locals confronted travellers who had pitched up in a community park.
Police are shown forming a barrier between the two sides as residents chant 'off, off, off' at the travellers, who had set up their mobile homes on a recreation ground.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4qO3VzeBm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The police threatened the protesters who live there, WHY did they not evict the filthy gypos who should not have been on the sports field, flamethrowers would have moved them PDQ.

TYPICAL, police are sh**scared of gyps.

And fucked up the sports field beyond all recognition, the whole town would have been stinking of burning corpses and petrol after a military armed proto police had turned the area into ash. No doubt there would be casualties from the locals too, a couple of kids who had made friends with the travellers' kids, Mrs Nutbag from No23 who had COPD, but who cares eh?

Those littering cunts got a proportional response to their traditional lifestyle that has been coughed about politely on the back of the hand for centuries but mainly tolerated because they are the fruit pickers, the rag and bone recyclers but fuck em! Burn them and their kids (and some of ours) into the local footy pitch because they are disgusting filth.

Yes viewers, some people actually think like that and live in your community.

Sleep well :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:36 pm

'They've gone', he tells GD.

'No, the Pearly Gates'.

Very good Markey

When they arrive here which is less and less because of positive action by the farmers they are asked to leave.
Then they are told to leave.
Then trailers full of large boulders arrive and lock them in.
No vehicles can move until released.
The police can't do anything to the people who own the land and the boulders.
Plus the cops are usually localish lads from the community or nearby ones.
If you can't use your wheels you can't earn money or spend money.
Can't get food and water so it makes sense to not bother coming.
There's a site in Wrexham but it's pretty small and impossible to be enlarged by the users.
If I were a traveller I wouldn't want to use it to be honest.
About 4 years back a dozen vans appeared in Rhudlan parked up on a nature reseserve and within 48 hrs they were moved but they had already caused damage to the wetlands. They moved to St Asaph onto the high school grounds but were booted in less than 24 hrs. They then ended up in a disused quarry outside Llandudno junction miles from anyone.
The mess they were making was as usual and the local people couldn't go swimming in the quarry lake so ... the farmers turned up in tractors and 4x4's gave them a warning that they would be locked in with imovable boulders if they hadn't gone in 24 hrs .... they went.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:03 am

A couple of years back, I was working out of the huge Newsprint complex on the A10 near Broxbourne, Herts. Owned by NewsCorp, publishers of the Sun, it also printed the Times, Telegraph and Sport, distributing all the titles to every wholesaler south of the Northern Midlands.

As you can imagine, it was a massive operation every night and extremely time sensitive, so everything had to go like clockwork. Even a minor upheaval could mean tens of £thousands paid out in re-runs to the wholesalers.

Anyway, up on the front of the complex next to the A10, is a large area of what looks like wasteland but in fact is owned by them and used as a staging area for hundreds of 'white vans' driven and crewed by even more hundreds of immigrants, who collect and deliver the Sun, direct to newsagents inside the M25. They begin arriving from about 1am, much later than the 10pm we had to arrive.

Well that night, whilst waiting for the print to run up, we noticed a convoy of at least 50 or so caravans racing along the access road to set up camp on this wasteground. Within a matter of minutes, the whole area was covered in pikey vehicles and caravans.

The bosses there went apoplectic, the Police wouldn't help, just observe as a delegation from the print headed up there to Parle with the pikey's. They were still on site when I left a couple of hours later, but I heard that a 'deal' had been struck and the pikey's began leaving about 2am but it still caused some costly chaos. Rumour was that they were paid off with a significant sum of cash brought to the site from elsewhere.

The very next night when I arrived, it was like turning up at a checkpoint on the Berlin wall, the only thing missing were the machine gun towers. There were huts, security guards, chicane mounted concrete blocks and even a fully operational electronic barrier system blocking the road, we even had to go through three separate security card checks to get into the printworks proper.

There aren't many who welcome an uninvited visit from the noble travelling community, it can ruin the best laid plans and be very costly too. Shame that, I felt very sorry for the old currant bun. :leer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Major » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:31 am

'No, the Pearly Gates'.

Dead on Markey.

They would nick ya balls if they were not in a bag, mind you, twould be slim pickings on some forums.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

Dead on Markey.

They would nick ya balls if they were not in a bag, mind you, twould be slim pickings on some forums.

Burn the fuckers, kids and all eh MS? Destroy your own property if you have to, just make sure that you burn the bastards to ashes.

I bet you raised a pint to the Grenfell fire, even went down there to appreciate the aroma.

Just an observation.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

'No, the Pearly Gates'.

Dead on Markey.

I bet they weren't just having a test drive ....... Travellers with Bentleys, BMWs and Porsches pitch up in Hyde
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... h-11712156
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Keyser

Postby Foxy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:29 am

We had travellers parked behind our local leisure centre a few weeks ago. They were there for about 2 weeks, asking the leisure centre to provide them with fresh water, using the toilets and even demanding free access to the showers. When the leisure centre closed at night they used the porch to the rear fire exit as a toilet. When I walked by with my dog they asked me "Who are you looking at?" and shouted at my dog to fuck off. The council got a court order and they had to leave but the next day they came back. Now the council has spent god knows how much erecting a low level fence around the area but have had to leave enough access for emergency vehicles, so that isn't going to stop them from coming back.

What happened in that video is disproportionate but you've got to have sympathy with the local residents when the police are too scared to approach the travellers.

Edit: I don't think they or their children should be burnt.
Foxy

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Foxy wrote:We had travellers parked behind our local leisure centre a few weeks ago. They were there for about 2 weeks, asking the leisure centre to provide them with fresh water, using the toilets and even demanding free access to the showers. When the leisure centre closed at night they used the porch to the rear fire exit as a toilet. When I walked by with my dog they asked me "Who are you looking at?" and shouted at my dog to fuck off. The council got a court order and they had to leave but the next day they came back. Now the council has spent god knows how much erecting a low level fence around the area but have had to leave enough access for emergency vehicles, so that isn't going to stop them from coming back.

What happened in that video is disproportionate but you've got to have sympathy with the local residents when the police are too scared to approach the travellers.

Edit: I don't think they or their children should be burnt.

I didn't think for a minute that you would.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:32 pm

I went for a swim on Tuesday, and they'd set up on the car park of the local sports village. It has a swipe in thing to the gym, pool, changing rooms and showers, and there were a group crowded round the door trying to get in with you. The staff were having a nightmare. I told some young teenage lads off for hassling an older woman, and got a mouth full on return.
Disable spaces were taken over by caravans and there was a bloody picnic table on the zebra crossing :grrrrr:
They shut the place eventually because of the safety issues and the police came and moved them on.

It drives me bloody bonkers.

We used to get travellers on the fields behind my parents, they were really nice. We'd go up to see their horses and they let us feed them and stroke them and shit. They cleaned up when they were going and didn't cause any issues. There's also a permanent settlement in our town, and they just keep themselves to themselves. When I used to help find missing dogs in the area I'd always pop onto the camp, they would pick up stray dogs and always helped us. They are kind of like the dog warden in our town, you pop down to the gypos to see if they've found it. And they treated them well.

And then you get these arse holes who cause nothing but mayhem wherever they go.
NastyNickers

Postby Foxy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:30 am

We have two permanent camps near us and they are no problem at all. One of them has a 'leader' who rules with a rod of iron, and god forbid any one of them who causes trouble. I don't really know anything about the other one. Both are tucked away in the countryside. I think at least the 'true gypsies' have a code of behaviour but the travellers are different altogether.

They have now closed the emergency entrance access to our local leisure centre with some locking upright posts which will hopefully stop them coming back.
Foxy

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Foxy wrote:We have two permanent camps near us and they are no problem at all. One of them has a 'leader' who rules with a rod of iron, and god forbid any one of them who causes trouble. I don't really know anything about the other one. Both are tucked away in the countryside. I think at least the 'true gypsies' have a code of behaviour but the travellers are different altogether.

They have now closed the emergency entrance access to our local leisure centre with some locking upright posts which will hopefully stop them coming back.

Yeah ours has a 'leader'. who has a bit of a reputation in the town. But he's a decent fella and if you go to him with any issues he sorts them. He's pretty fair and he doesn't like any attention on the camp. They are in the middle of a kind of industrial estate, my fella works with a guy who has a concrete place there and another with a scrapyard there. They look after both and the scrapyard gives them decent rates for scrap.
There was a fire there not too long back and the gypos helped alert everyone and stopped the fire spreading.

But you're right. It's he kind that roll up and pitch for a few weeks on random fields and car parks that are the issue. I suppose staying in one place and calling it home makes you respect it more, but travelling every few weeks and getting grief for being there will make you not respect the place at all.
NastyNickers

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms