White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

A right load of bollocks...

Re: White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Fostering white kids with muzzzzizzzz is condoning the possibility of sexual/mental and physical abuse.

If you do not know that then *** *** * ****** **** **** B******.

That can happen with any Family Scenario,

The greatest danger of Sexual Child abuse is within a family, regardless of race or colour.

It is indeed - as I often post:

Over 90% of sexually abused children were abused by someone they knew. (NSPCC)

Look to your own family, friends and neighbours before settling for media-induced complacency.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:09 pm

This is a " One Off" story, specifically published to stir up Race Relations,
All the allegations are what they are "allegations", made by an unknown source

The removal of the Crucifix and chain could be for the childs safety, children of this age tend to put this sort of neck chain in their mouths which if the chain broke could choke them .

as for Carbonara, I`m sure a five year old child is unaware of what meat it is, most adults would be stumped to name its contents
What is wrong with Immigrants talking in their native tongue within the home environment

A None Story.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Any idea about how many white Christian foster parents take in kids from other religions?

I haven't but I do know that by far the largest proportion of children in care are either Black or mixed race, it seems more could be done by certain sections of our society to even things out.

and most of those will identify as one of the Christian religions (in a census kind of way), so I'm not sure how that is relevant to the question

my take is that any authority should strive to place a child with the most appropriate carer, in the absence of a perfect match then ultimately any carer that is deemed appropriate to care is better than none - if they are subsequently found to be innappropriate to care for a child they should be removed from the register, irrespective of race or religion

This sounds reasonable to me.

I'm pretty sure it is a legal requirement for Social Services to factor in a child's heritage when making a placement (to include religion, ethnicity and cultural background.) If the LA have not done so, adequately or at all, then they have breached their legal duty and there will probably be a sanction of some sort.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Incidentally, I'm guessing the biggest part of this story isn't ghastly foreigners traumatising a little girl deliberately but rather Social Services being so underfunded and short staffed that the concerns by the supervising Social Worker in this case that the placement had gone badly wrong where not acted upon or dealt with in a timely manner.

I wonder if the story takes a turn in that direction whether it will get buried or subsequently ignored.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Incidentally, I'm guessing the biggest part of this story isn't ghastly foreigners traumatising a little girl deliberately but rather Social Services being so underfunded and short staffed that the concerns by the supervising Social Worker in this case that the placement had gone badly wrong where not acted upon or dealt with in a timely manner.

I wonder if the story takes a turn in that direction whether it will get buried or subsequently ignored.

Tory austerity cuts to Social Services for the last 7 years, have been a disgrace.

Postby Markey mark » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Social services will do their best to Forster a child out that meets the child needs , that was the old golden rule , what doesn't exist with some departments for many reasons , trouble with places like tower hamlets and other inner city centres , being white your not a majority , properly most in social services are Muslim and most foster parents probably are different race and religion . I know for a fact as I have dealt with them most social services staff are mainly Christians , mainly white and black staff ,and they foster muslims kids to christains family's, it works both ways , main reason shortage of Forster carers. As for muslims teens in the care of Christian's families, I personally know of a few that has real trouble with their Forster kids , especially with older Muslim boys , they find it hard in having a woman telling them what to do , when I used to foster my main job was to care , i had house rules and if rules were broken they would get punished i.e. Pocket money or got them to do more house duties, with faith and culture I left it to the Forster kids what road they want to take . There is a big problem regarding faith and faith of Forster parents , and lot of cases the two doesn't mix , myself part blame social services in many areas , many members of staff think they know best for a child and it's , our way or no way attitude . And of course there's really shit Forster carers too so many get through the vetting .
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Markey mark wrote:Social services will do their best to Forster a child out that meets the child needs , that was the old golden rule , what doesn't exist with some departments for many reasons , trouble with places like tower hamlets and other inner city centres , being white your not a majority , properly most in social services are Muslim and most foster parents probably are different race and religion . I know for a fact as I have dealt with them most social services staff are mainly Christians , mainly white and black staff ,and they foster muslims kids to christains family's, it works both ways , main reason shortage of Forster carers. As for muslims teens in the care of Christian's families, I personally know of a few that has real trouble with their Forster kids , especially with older Muslim boys , they find it hard in having a woman telling them what to do , when I used to foster my main job was to care , i had house rules and if rules were broken they would get punished i.e. Pocket money or got them to do more house duties, with faith and culture I left it to the Forster kids what road they want to take . There is a big problem regarding faith and faith of Forster parents , and lot of cases the two doesn't mix , myself part blame social services in many areas , many members of staff think they know best for a child and it's , our way or no way attitude . And of course there's really shit Forster carers too so many get through the vetting .

that is a load of bollox. foster families aren't allowed to withhold pocket money from foster kids.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Markey mark wrote:Social services will do their best to Forster a child out that meets the child needs , that was the old golden rule , what doesn't exist with some departments for many reasons , trouble with places like tower hamlets and other inner city centres , being white your not a majority , properly most in social services are Muslim and most foster parents probably are different race and religion . I know for a fact as I have dealt with them most social services staff are mainly Christians , mainly white and black staff ,and they foster muslims kids to christains family's, it works both ways , main reason shortage of Forster carers. As for muslims teens in the care of Christian's families, I personally know of a few that has real trouble with their Forster kids , especially with older Muslim boys , they find it hard in having a woman telling them what to do , when I used to foster my main job was to care , i had house rules and if rules were broken they would get punished i.e. Pocket money or got them to do more house duties, with faith and culture I left it to the Forster kids what road they want to take . There is a big problem regarding faith and faith of Forster parents , and lot of cases the two doesn't mix , myself part blame social services in many areas , many members of staff think they know best for a child and it's , our way or no way attitude . And of course there's really shit Forster carers too so many get through the vetting .

Who are all these Germans involved with the child care system in Britain? And why do they all seem to come from the same family? Is there a secret Government policy behind it? Will they be staying here or returning to Germany post-Brexit? Do you have any answers? -a nation is in suspense.

Postby Markey mark » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:

that is a load of bollox. foster families aren't allowed to withhold pocket money from foster kids.

You sure can , but it this way if your 13 year Forster kid was caught smoking dope , do you tell his social worker and put a stop on his allowance, or do nothing , happen to me quite a few times with some kids , and just not dope .
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:

Who are all these Germans involved with the child care system in Britain? And why do they all seem to come from the same family? Is there a secret Government policy behind it? Will they be staying here or returning to Germany post-Brexit? Do you have any answers? -a nation is in suspense.

Please phone this number 116123 Samaritans help lane , never know they might help you , you need it , do really feel sorry for you just trolling forums written complete nonsense, please try and get a life you might injoy it
Markey mark

Postby Major » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm

In my mind this is a horrific situation the child is in, any decent person would feel the same and NOT troll it..

We are lucky to have the experience of Markey to call upon for real life views, sensible debate should prevail.

My best friend was fostered due to WW2, his life was miserable.

Foster parents are paid exceedingly well which clouds their minds with the amount of dosh they get.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Major Starbold wrote:In my mind this is a horrific situation the child is in, any decent person would feel the same and NOT troll it..

We are lucky to have the experience of Markey to call upon for real life views, sensible debate should prevail.

Foster parents are paid exceedingly well which clouds their minds with the amount of dosh they get.

Why don't you take the kid in?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Major Starbold wrote:In my mind this is a horrific situation the child is in, any decent person would feel the same and NOT troll it..

you're saying your mate markey's mind was clouded, i don't think that's very nice.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please phone this number 116123 Samaritans help lane , never know they might help you , you need it , do really feel sorry for you just trolling forums written complete nonsense, please try and get a life you might injoy it

What illiterate crap is this?

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Foster parents are paid exceedingly well which clouds their minds with the amount of dosh they get.

So why aren't you doing it to supplement your tax fiddling? :dunno:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms