White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

A right load of bollocks...

Re: White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:15 am

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:No-one should ever be allowed to indoctrinate children or force their views upon them. All anyone should be allowed to do is teach children the difference between right and wrong, their belief system is their choice.

Doesn't right from wrong depend to large extent on "their belief system [of] choice"?

Not at all, I'm an atheist but I know it's not right to stab you in the head with a bread knife. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:16 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:No-one should ever be allowed to indoctrinate children or force their views upon them. All anyone should be allowed to do is teach children the difference between right and wrong, their belief system is their choice.

I've added an edit, that would fall under what I said, their suitability to foster any child of any religion should be questioned, and maybe they will be given the ok, maybe they won't, but biased reporting is never going to help

By 'biased' you mean telling it how it is?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:16 am

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Any idea about how many white Christian foster parents take in kids from other religions?

I haven't but I do know that by far the largest proportion of children in care are either Black or mixed race (2015), it seems more could be done by certain sections of our society to even things out.

and most of those will identify as one of the Christian religions (in a census kind of way), so I'm not sure how that is relevant to the question

The relevance is that we are being told that suitable foster parents could not be found, by suitable I mean foster parents of the same race, nationality and religion as the child.

and given that 77% of children needing care are classed as white british, and 16% are black or mixed race, the majority will require a 'Christian' carer, in some areas 93% of carers identifying as Christian is a big ask

which brings us back to finding the next most suitable, rather than none
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:17 am

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

Doesn't right from wrong depend to large extent on "their belief system [of] choice"?

Not at all, I'm an atheist but I know it's not right to stab you in the head with a bread knife. :smilin:

I'm an atheist too but you and I would not agree on the rights and wrongs of everything. I also obey the law iro bread knives - but then so do the foster couple in question. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:21 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Any idea about how many white Christian foster parents take in kids from other religions?

I haven't but I do know that by far the largest proportion of children in care are either Black or mixed race, it seems more could be done by certain sections of our society to even things out.

and most of those will identify as one of the Christian religions (in a census kind of way), so I'm not sure how that is relevant to the question

The relevance is that we are being told that suitable foster parents could not be found, by suitable I mean foster parents of the same race, nationality and religion as the child.

and given that 77% of children are classed as white british, and 16% are black or mixed race, the majority will require a 'Christian' carer, in some areas 93% of carers will not identify as Christian

So do you think that a foster parent being 'handy' by which I mean 'coz they live round the corner' - should take precedence over the child's well being ie; being placed with a foster parent of the same race, nationality and religion?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:26 am

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

and given that 77% of children are classed as white british, and 16% are black or mixed race, the majority will require a 'Christian' carer, in some areas 93% of carers will not identify as Christian

So do you think that a foster parent being 'handy' by which I mean 'coz they live round the corner' - should take precedence over the child's well being ie; being placed with a foster parent of the same race, nationality and religion?

depends whether you think the child maintaining contact with the natural parent (which this child did) is important or not

then there are schools, extended family, friends, etc depending on the child's age - I personally think it matters, yes

it's a case to case basis obviously, and for each child the most suitable carer should be found (as I keep saying)
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:26 am

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'm an atheist too but you and I would not agree on the rights and wrongs of everything. I also obey the law iro bread knives - but then so do the foster couple in question. :dunno:

Do they though, or are you just assuming? ..... I mean followers of their religion did cut the head off a man in the street with a bread knife of sorts afterall, who's to say they disagreed with it?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:29 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

depends whether you think the child maintaining contact with the natural parent (which this child did) is important or not

then there are schools, extended family, friends, etc depending on the child's age - I personally think it matters, yes

it's a case to case basis obviously, and for each child the most suitable carer should be found (as I keep saying)

So you are going with the 'handy' scenario then. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

How stupid of me. :oops:

My neice lives on the Isle of Dogs which comes under Tower Hamlets and she fosters, has done for many years, in fact she adopted a little boy as a baby who is now almost 15.

I wonder if she was approached or if she has anyone at present? I'll have to ask because she would meet all the criteria including being handy.

I'll let you all know in due course.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 am

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:

Do they though, or are you just assuming? ..... I mean followers of their religion did cut the head off a man in the street with a bread knife of sorts afterall, who's to say they disagreed with it?

And followers of no religion murdered an MP and drove a van into a crowd - more pertinently, enhanced criminal checks are required to foster so it is reasonable to assume they are generally law abiding - well, at least as far as you and I are law abiding.
Last edited by McAz on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 am

McAz wrote:
And followers of no religion murdered an MP and drove a van into a crowd - more pertinently, enhanced criminal checks are required to foster so it is reasonable to assume they are generally law-abiding - well, at least as far as you and I are law abiding.

Even the most stringent CRB checks will not tell you what a person really thinks.

Quite honestly, I don't have a problem with the foster parents, it's Tower Hamlets social services that need looking into here, at the very least to see that we don't have another Rochdale/Rotherham frame of mind at work.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:49 am

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
And followers of no religion murdered an MP and drove a van into a crowd - more pertinently, enhanced criminal checks are required to foster so it is reasonable to assume they are generally law-abiding - well, at least as far as you and I are law abiding.

Even the most stringent CRB checks will not tell you what a person really thinks.

Quite honestly, I don't have a problem with the foster parents, it's Tower Hamlets social services that need looking into here, at the very least to see that we don't have another Rochdale/Rotherham frame of mind at work.

What matters is the welfare of the child, not political knockabout by Murdoch's rags - without being privy to the facts (and we have almost none) we are not in a position to judge whether the best care available has been employed in this case.
McAz

Postby Major » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 am

Former justice minister Shailesh Vara, Tory MP for North West Cambridgeshire, said the decision was 'completely wrong', adding: 'The local authority should have ensured that in placing the child in a foster home her religion and cultural background would be totally respected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4r8fqLcXa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If anyone including you and your ilk believe the best interest of the child was attained then you have serious issues.

All children NEED fostering with like with like hoping they are safe and happy.

Fostering white kids with muzzzzizzzz is condoning the possibility of sexual/mental and physical abuse.

If you do not know that then *** *** * ****** **** **** B******.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:52 am

Major Starbold wrote: *** *** * ****** **** **** B******.

Good one, Starbold. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 am

Major Starbold wrote:
Fostering white kids with muzzzzizzzz is condoning the possibility of sexual/mental and physical abuse.

If you do not know that then *** *** * ****** **** **** B******.

That can happen with any Family Scenario,

The greatest danger of Sexual Child abuse is within a family, regardless of race or colour.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms