White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

A right load of bollocks...

Re: White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Major Starbold wrote:A white five-year-old girl was forced to live in Muslim foster homes where nobody spoke English and her carers took away her Christian cross and encouraged her to learn Arabic, it emerged today.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4r2WPE8oP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

how terrible and cruel

What's the difference between that and the British beating The Irish if they spoke in their native tongue and burning their down their places of worship?
Or British missionaries in Africa raping and killing the natives when they weren't trying to turn them into god fearing British subjects?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:it's disgusting, many years ago used to foster children and still know many that still do to this day , I have heard few stories from them very fimmilar, with tower hamlets council anything possible

fucking hell, markey, every story that pops up you've either seen it, done it, or know the geezer that owns it!

I live and work like millions do in a community full of different characters,

Guess what so does everyone else on the planet!
You never been out of town?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:it's disgusting, many years ago used to foster children and still know many that still do to this day , I have heard few stories from them very fimmilar, with tower hamlets council anything possible

fucking hell, markey, every story that pops up you've either seen it, done it, or know the geezer that owns it!

Sounds you spent more time inside jack with the rapist and nonces , how would you know, only thing learnt from the community you hang around with , is to hand out sweets to children outside schools gate without getting caught
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sounds you spent more time inside jack with the rapist and nonces , how would you know, only thing learnt from the community you hang around with , is to hand out sweets to children outside schools gate without getting caught

You really are a moron Markey.
I wouldn't dream of saying that to anyone not even you and your fake Major friend.
Well out of order.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sort yourself out Markey, no need for that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where are your boundaries Markey or do you not have any?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:47 pm

It beggars belief you do any work considering your time on here.

Why are you so anti white British?????, mind you, you are far from alone one on forums.

The council responsible should be disbanded, this is what happens when muzzzzizzzz take over.

By the way, Markey has always been respected for quite a few years on forums for his personal outspokenness on these matters and relating his experiences to forums which I believe could not have always been easy.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

funny how your posts are comprehensible when you want to be a nasty little twat ...

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Major Starbold wrote:It beggars belief you do any work considering your time on here.

Why are you so anti white British?????, mind you, you are far from alone one on forums.

The council responsible should be disbanded, this is what happens when muzzzzizzzz take over.

By the way, Markey has always been respected for quite a few years on forums for his personal outspokenness on these matters and relating his experiences to forums which I believe could not have always been easy.

markey is a brown nosing fake little nobber, a lot like you.

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:It beggars belief you do any work considering your time on here.

It's funny old life major , for many years some posters have trolled , called you and me names and just basically just been nasty little pricks , soon I played them at their own game , all I get that's out off order , that's below the belt , one rule if you can dish it out expect the same , but don't embarrass yourself jack and cry like a baby , you said lot worst to us over the years .
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's funny old life major , for many years some posters have trolled , called you and me names and just basically just been nasty little pricks , soon I played them at their own game , all I get that's out off order , that's below the belt , one rule if you can dish it out expect the same , but don't embarrass yourself jack and cry like a baby , you said lot worst to us over the years .

Please tell me what I have said to you that is worse than accusing someone of being a kiddie fiddler.
This should be interesting.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Respected by other Nazis?
Respected on storm front?
What kid of people respect people like you two who can't even be bothered to learn the language?
For your information corporal I'm now living on a pension with a spine riddled with tumours and spend a lot of my time in a wheelchair or lying flat on my back ... like most of today.
Bet that's made you cream yourself.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

aaaaaand another comprehensible post, funny old world.

Postby Keyser » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:49 pm

For those of you who don't like the Heil (and I am one of them although their science stories online are not too bad sometimes) remember this was on the front page of The Times today as well.

I don't give a fuck about who fosters - as long as it is in the best interests of the child involved - which in this case it clearly was not. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Keyser wrote:For those of you who don't like the Heil (and I am one of them although their science stories online are not too bad sometimes) remember this was on the front page of The Times today as well.

I don't give a fuck about who fosters - as long as it is in the best interests of the child involved - which in this case it clearly was not. :shake head:

Better out on the street or in a police cell?

Foster parents are vetted and trained to deal with vulnerable children, who cares what god they worship?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms